This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7720
ESO: Garja

13 Jun 2019, 01:26

4th time in a row he does this. I guess he thinks he's cool or something.
Image
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8114

13 Jun 2019, 01:30

Posting this is so much more embarassing than anything he did lol
There's sand in my teeth
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7720
ESO: Garja

13 Jun 2019, 01:34

ok
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8114

13 Jun 2019, 01:38

Garja wrote:ok


Summoned Skull
There's sand in my teeth
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1616
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger ID: 665696

13 Jun 2019, 01:39

Could've sworn it was a thread made by somebody else about garja
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7720
ESO: Garja

13 Jun 2019, 01:41

ok
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8114

13 Jun 2019, 01:42

Garja wrote:ok


What would you say if you got sand in your teeth?
There's sand in my teeth
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 4169
Location: USA

13 Jun 2019, 02:02

Dreadnaught rail cannon gustav max bitches
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
User avatar
United States of America IAmSoldieR
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1780
ESO: SoldieR
Location: Chi City

13 Jun 2019, 02:06

Ya, he even resigned vs me as i saw him about to take a vil tres. Didnt even wait to see if i stole it xD
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 9999

13 Jun 2019, 02:25

Lol so this must be the height of hypocrisy lol...
Bolivia tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 3336
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece

13 Jun 2019, 03:10

@Garja why don't you stream anymore?
Image
User avatar
India gh0st
Lancer
Posts: 885
ESO: gh0st007
Location: India

13 Jun 2019, 04:55

KingRichardIIII did this before it was cool
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9730
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

13 Jun 2019, 05:51

Haha
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 6179

13 Jun 2019, 07:18

He mustve got sick of restarting until you get 1000w in treasures
No Flag spadel
Musketeer
Posts: 90

13 Jun 2019, 07:47

Garja wrote:4th time in a row he does this. I guess he thinks he's cool or something.
Image


It‘s funny because you do the same when you‘re mad :hehe:
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3989
ESO: edeholland
Location: the cloud
GameRanger ID: 4053888

13 Jun 2019, 07:50

Who were you playing against? I can't tell from the screenshot.
Image
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1789
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

13 Jun 2019, 08:07

GIBBY!
Image
Image
Image
Germany amiggo1999
Dragoon
Donator 01
Posts: 437
ESO: miggo1999
Location: Hannover

13 Jun 2019, 09:10

umeu wrote:Lol so this must be the height of hypocrisy lol...


this.
Image
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
NWC LAN 4th place
Posts: 7536
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

13 Jun 2019, 11:46

Did he drop you though?
sirmusket: https://imgur.com/phZoCw6
sirmusket: compare that to ur piece of shit face/height
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany lordraphael
Jaeger
EWTNWC LAN SilverDonator 01
Posts: 2335

13 Jun 2019, 12:06

still as hitty thing to do regardless of who he does it against
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 7720
ESO: Garja

13 Jun 2019, 12:08

Lol at community in 2019 still not discerning a restart because it is outside fo the 80-90% of variance and restart because you voluntarily start a treasure with explorers around just to resign before 2 mins when it gets stolen.
But hey keep joking you are smart people!
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 3570
ESO: n0eL

13 Jun 2019, 12:09

#2019AOE3Logic
SirCallen wrote:Just drink the beer as it is, you hipsters.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
NWC LAN 4th place
Posts: 7536
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

13 Jun 2019, 12:11

Garja wrote:Lol at community in 2019 still not discerning a restart because it is outside fo the 80-90% of variance and restart because you voluntarily start a treasure with explorers around just to resign before 2 mins when it gets stolen.
But hey keep joking you are smart people!

Yea what he does is worse, but what you do is shitty too so it's weird to see you complain about it
sirmusket: https://imgur.com/phZoCw6
sirmusket: compare that to ur piece of shit face/height
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 6179

13 Jun 2019, 12:12

I honestly cant believe what im reading
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8114

13 Jun 2019, 12:30

Garja wrote:you are smart people!


Thank you
There's sand in my teeth

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests