weird, sad, or something else

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Re: weird, sad, or something else

Post by sebnan12 »

"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Post by IGNDontay »

jesus3 wrote:I've played but once against you and you've flamed me hard when I won against your walling and dragging shit

idk what to think of that post with that context in mind

? Irrelevant; cute you made this post about a troll, about you. Almost like you’re just a troll?! And you gave another baby confidence too lol. I’m here for it though :uglylol: w the context in mind - you felt the need to post here about some bs match no one cares about. Especially when I don’t even know who you are or even remember tbh. Seems off. :dry: You having a bad day bud? (Rhetorical I don’t want a reply) Glad that one game is locked in memory though :love: Anyways, i’m not a troll who has multiple accounts from conscript to brigadier that parades around under different identities trolling. Nor do I purposely abuse game-breaking mechanics idk what else to say on that ^_^
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

gibson wrote:I genuinely hope this post is about me.

sorry to burst your bubble but i’d know if I was talking to a dude who sounds like he’s constipated all the time :roll:
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

amiggo1999 wrote:Yea this post makes 0 sense, first time I entered your stream, you started flaming Castete for no reason within a few minutes, and then you did the same to me after I played vs you with apparently 'gay strats', whilst you where playing India on deccan.

you’re so annoying and ignorant I’m not even gonna reply just say that (btw whoever reading though I don’t use ‘gay’ as an insult, this kid is throwin mud) :!:
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

I didn’t even expect replies especially these kind smh I just meant to spread awareness ;-( garsh. i hope new aoe4 players flush out this cancer w at least a new one lol
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

IGNDontay wrote:
gibson wrote:I genuinely hope this post is about me.

sorry to burst your bubble but i’d know if I was talking to a dude who sounds like he’s constipated all the time :roll:
Don't bring my prune allergy into this
United States of America 007Salt
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

IGNDontay wrote:
amiggo1999 wrote:Yea this post makes 0 sense, first time I entered your stream, you started flaming Castete for no reason within a few minutes, and then you did the same to me after I played vs you with apparently 'gay strats', whilst you where playing India on deccan.

you’re so annoying and ignorant I’m not even gonna reply just say that (btw whoever reading though I don’t use ‘gay’ as an insult, this kid is throwin mud) :!:

I guess some people are not perfect themselves but I wish I was as perfect on Dontay cuz he's the standard for topics like these :flowers:
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

007Salt wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:

I guess some people are not perfect themselves but I wish I was as perfect on Dontay cuz he's the standard for topics like these :flowers:

yeah, I got kids making xbow accounts just to comment in my posts anon it’s lit. edit: it was made to comment on someone else’s but now it’s being used on mine
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

It's the internet just enjoy it and shitpost back.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

don’t tell me what to do. I do what I want.
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

IGNDontay wrote:don’t tell me what to do. I do what I want.

I'm sure those trolls and no life nerds feel the same way.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

007Salt wrote:

:roll: it’s dead bro it’s clear you’re a pussy noob on an alt. Bring main or gtfo. Sad this is the way every post on esoc goes :dry:
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

IGNDontay wrote:
007Salt wrote:

:roll: it’s dead bro it’s clear you’re a pussy noob on an alt. Bring main or gtfo. Sad this is the way every post on esoc goes :dry:

lol you're a funny dude I like your style
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

IGNDontay wrote:
007Salt wrote:

This is my main, and youre salty
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Some things need to be said. First of all, @IGNDontay you are not a perfect angel in your conversations with other people. I'm not saying that some people treat(ed) you in a disrespectful way, but it's important that you do not misrepresent the situation.

Secondly, I'm not sure where this toxic AOE3 community is. Surely you can't be talking about our forums. The community here, while certainly not perfect, is always extremely helpful whether someone needs advice for tech issues, for game strats, and even for general life. If you're talking about playing on eso, then sure, I can grant you that there is a bit of toxicity there, as it is for any game you play. I have played with many people online and coming across a super negative person is much more rare than you are making it out to be. That's been my experience anyway. It's mostly full of people trying to play some games and just have fun. Hell, I've been in lobbies where the game is full, but we're all having such a good conversation in there that it feels disappointing when the game actually starts. If you feel like toxic waste is oozing from out of eso, then perhaps you are the problem. What's that saying? Something like "if you're constantly running into assholes, then you're the asshole."

Thirdly, this community is full of really great people who are truly kind. I watch an insane amount of streams (watched, I don't have as much time anymore :sad: ) and, once again, coming across someone who is toxic is waaaay less common than this image that you are trying to paint. You say that you are a kind person. Maybe you are. I don't know you. But if you are a kind person, then why not talk to these people who you feel are toxic? Try to have an actual discussion with them about how their actions make the game unwelcoming to others. Maybe you'll find out about their life and why they feel the need to troll, to be angry, to be hurtful, etc. Or, you can just pest and move on. "But they have multiple accounts!" Okay, well, did you know that there's this handy tool: https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=16984 :flowers: Additionally, you can use this: https://eso-community.net/esoc-patch.php to block those pesky continual invite spams.

Try to live your present as someone who your future self will be thankful for being.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Lukas_L99 wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:Imagine for a moment you’re friends with everyone on the planet.

Sounds pretty boring to me

Imagine having to throw a birthday party for 7 billion people!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

IGNDontay wrote:
jesus3 wrote:I've played but once against you and you've flamed me hard when I won against your walling and dragging shit

idk what to think of that post with that context in mind

? Irrelevant; cute you made this post about a troll, about you. Almost like you’re just a troll?! And you gave another baby confidence too lol. I’m here for it though :uglylol: w the context in mind - you felt the need to post here about some bs match no one cares about. Especially when I don’t even know who you are or even remember tbh. Seems off. :dry: You having a bad day bud? (Rhetorical I don’t want a reply) Glad that one game is locked in memory though :love: Anyways, i’m not a troll who has multiple accounts from conscript to brigadier that parades around under different identities trolling. Nor do I purposely abuse game-breaking mechanics idk what else to say on that ^_^

But all of those answers and passive aggressive behaviour kinda suggest you DO care

I just saw someone being mad about smurfing and toxic behaviour while being toxic himself the whole time. But thank god, it was just a troll, funnu funnu
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Only time I have played vs this guys, he flamed me really hard because I didn't resign when he though he was ahead (he was not at all^^) and I won for this reason, how toxis I must have been !
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Youre never ahead vs bgodotto
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

is this the same guy kaiser beat while being drunk, blindfolded and using only one hand?
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

princeofkabul wrote:is this the same guy kaiser beat while being drunk, blindfolded and using only one hand?

Dont get him confused with yourself
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

@IGNDontay Why does it even bother you? he/she doesn't have enough courage to troll/flame you in real life, then why care? Those chicken shits are not going to affect your personal life..... btw if you want, the steam sale is on, AoE 3 is now 10 bucks, go ahead and troll them back with a smurf or do something better like try to advise them and tell them directly how you feel, It makes you wayyyy better than them and if they keep continuing, you could give them a big fuck off reaction and pest him/her(they're wasting their money on smurfs trying to troll you). It is that simple, "Be the change that you want to see in the world".
oranges.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

princeofkabul wrote:is this the same guy kaiser beat while being drunk, blindfolded and using only one hand?

He actually won, he got my tc down and I didn't resign
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/381191224? ... &sort=time
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I want dontay vs kaiser bo9 to happen
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

RDX and Dongtay are perfect partners, go play some team gamesh together fellas
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco