weird, sad, or something else

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Re: weird, sad, or something else

Post by jesus3 »

damn it, now that their friendship is over Dongtay is the only relevant person on the forums

and he is definitely not mad, also he doesn't care one bit about us irrelevant peasants
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

The dong has a classic case of mad cuz bad. I've seen it many times across many video games and he has all the symptoms.
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Post by IGNDontay »

jesus3 wrote:damn it, now that their friendship is over Dongtay is the only relevant person on the forums

and he is definitely not mad, also he doesn't care one bit about us irrelevant peasants

you are actually literally an irrelevant peasant idk why youā€™re thinking your sarcasm is a joke when itā€™s the truth lol but not just to me to everyone lol the hard truth you should feel blessed iā€™m even entertaining your inconsequential ass especially when you remember me and I donā€™t remember you and no gibson but iā€™d be mad too though if my name was gibson, and I sounded like I had a stick up my ass when I talk lol yikes.
You canā€™t read me I donā€™t play by the book.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I'm mad cuz sad.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Just saying his name is dontay not dongtay
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Dang, tay
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

jesus3 wrote:damn it, now that their friendship is over Dongtay is the only relevant person on the forums

You thought i was in friendship with THIS guy? lol This should be in the Top 10 jokes of all time.
oranges.
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Post by IGNDontay »

_RDX_ wrote:

You thought i was in friendship with THIS guy? lol This should be in the Top 10 jokes of all time.

yeah youā€™re a joke lol you donā€™t even know me, and never spoken to me yet hereā€™s your personal first hand opp on me. you; an intellectual who gets frustrated at long paragraphs. if iā€™m judged by anyone whom hasnā€™t met me personally based off the back of convos they see me have w losers who disrespect and troll me then theyā€™re irrelevant anyway. like you
You canā€™t read me I donā€™t play by the book.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Guy reminds me of Kerkumus back on agecomm.
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Whelp, I'm forced to lock this thread now due to you constantly being rude to other members of the community. Was trying to keep it open in the hopes that some sort of positive exchange would occur, but it seems that you really do not care about that sort of thing and only wish to flame people. Contrary to your assessment, it appears that you are indeed the type of person who smells shit everywhere they go, but can't seem to figure out why.

Based upon my very brief and not fully educated assessment of you by me, you're going to think that it's because of your response to me. It's not. I was formulating a return response when I saw your inappropriate behavior towards other people. Perhaps I will send you a private message. If you feel that I am being unfair by locking this, please feel free to start a complaint here: https://eso-community.net/viewforum.php?f=227

Do note that I am only temporarily locking this and will discuss the decision further with the rest of the team. If there is a consensus that some sort of beneficial discussion can take place here, then perhaps it will be reopened. As it is now, I don't see that happening since you've attacked nearly every single person in this thread.

Other mods may post in here after this is locked. This is due to my miscommunication. Apologies in advance.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night itā€™s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

@IGNDontay, as someone who believes us to be on good terms, and someone who wants to be on your side, I need to ask you a few questions. Well, I understand that because this thread is locked now you can't technically respond, but please at least take what I ask into consideration and if it's worth a response then lets take it to PM.

1) What did you expect to come of this thread? What did you expect the general response to be?
2) What is your goal when you play AoE3?
2a) Are you aiming to play against only players of a very similar skill level to yourself? Are you aiming to play with players who are better than you? Or players who are somewhat worse than you?
3) Why is someone "smurfing" you a bad thing? Like, from my appraisal, you're around captain level. Let's say that someone who is actually a major smurfs you on a 2nd lt account and beats you - besides the objective metrics of PR and Elo, what is the consequence of being smurfed?