Countering toxicity and all that bullshit.

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Nigeria pingiu
Musketeer
ESO: piostolix
GameRanger ID: 234234234

Re: Countering toxicity and all that bullshit.

Post by pingiu »

it is About flaming Action and the human itselve you do never have the right to flame humans
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

then tell that to musket and dontay, not to gibson lol @pingiu
Image Image
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

Also it's not true that you don't have the right to flame others. Luckily freedom of speech is actually a thing, and flame has to do with one side taking offense, no matter if it is meant @pingiu
Image Image
Nigeria pingiu
Musketeer

Post by pingiu »

sure but no one is really hurt by the Flames from sirmusket while dontay seems to be
United States of America 007Salt
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

Why do people get so upset by toxicity on the internet? It's what makes the internet interesting?
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

If dontay is truly hurt by the apparent 'flaming' he experiences (which by his own words isn't the case, as he doesn't give a single F about all us) then maybe he ought to start to act in a way that makes people act friendly toward him? @pingiu Knowing you I don't think you have seen all the things he wrote, or have actually engaged with him
Image Image
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

sebnan12 wrote:sometimes i take the bus to work only to buy a ticket and sit at the very front. when someone walks in to control the tickets i go to the very end. and when he follows me because he thinks i dont have a ticket i laugh at him. ye good idea @aligator92 lets behave like in real world

Which would make you a harmless troll at the worst
also the bus stuff reminds me a lot of a book involving a speaking animal
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

pingiu wrote:
gibson wrote:It's always funny to me when people complain about this community being toxic, or kaiser being toxic, or breeze being toxic, or whoever. This is the least toxic gaming community iv been in by a lot and its not even close.

So we in Germany do not have to do more against climatechange becouse other countrys do even less? This beeing the least toxic community you have been in dose not make the Flames against sirmusket or dontay anybetter
No it obviously doesn’t, but this is the internet, you can’t expect everyone to be perfect angels. Particularly musket and dongtay are both instigators( I only bring musket up cause you did, he doesn’t whine and complain when people flame him cause he realizes that he flames people so it’s reasonable to expect flame in return). It’s just ironic that dongtay complains about being flamed when More often than not he instagates flaming.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

aligator92 wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:sometimes i take the bus to work only to buy a ticket and sit at the very front. when someone walks in to control the tickets i go to the very end. and when he follows me because he thinks i dont have a ticket i laugh at him. ye good idea @aligator92 lets behave like in real world

Which would make you a harmless troll at the worst
also the bus stuff reminds me a lot of a book involving a speaking animal
nah bro im darn ruthless
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Either people are way worse to each other outside high pr, or there are some extremely sensitive people around
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Delete this thread!

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Nigeria pingiu
Musketeer

Post by pingiu »

Spanish inquisitors in the 16th century, belived they had the right to vilontly convert South Americans to Christianity in order to save them from hell and today? we condemn this act, as cruel.
The U.S. ended up killing hundreds of thousands with the Justification to save the Iraqi population from dictatorship (at least officially). We blive our whay to govern our vlues are better then the once upholded by the iraniens but in Perhaps in a hundred years people will condemn us because they no longer believe in democracy and human rights. What I really want to say is that we all see our personal values as the center of the world, think they are universally valid and therefore we have no right to attack other people for their actions.

Emanuel kant writs, no country has the right, to inavde another, becouse of the values it wants to give him. Related to our relationships this means noone has the right to criticize annother for doing what he thinks is right becouse all our values are, like i tried to explain, just a
result of history and are there for not an Universal truth. I am not trying to pu dontay in to a better light i am just trying to say that i do not think thinks like This little piece of garbage are ever appropriate. Btw following this Logic leads to killing isent evil, aslong as it is done out of the belive doing the right.

I am sadly not a nativ speaker and all though my englisch isent bad for my grade and age i am just 15 i have big problems expressing my selve so there is a great possbilety nobady will understand me becouse of the german phrases i use. Incase some one is really interrested in what i wanted to say you could tell me witch parts are not understandible. Also i am probaply like SoldieR said a bit over sensitiv its not like i belive this community is overly cruel or toxic.
United States of America 007Salt
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

Everyone always thinks their way of living/doing that is superior and will never change. Might as well talk about history because this topic doesn't have much meaning to me or really anyone else lol...

If you want to cry about toxic internet behavior then go and avoid places on the internet that piss you off? This would be like me going to political channels I disagree with and then cry about being pissed off about what they're saying lol :P
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

would it be appropriate to notice that members of certain nationality behave in a specific manner?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

pecelot wrote:would it be appropriate to notice that members of certain nationality behave in a specific manner?

:hmm:
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

pecelot wrote:would it be appropriate to notice that members of certain nationality behave in a specific manner?
people from any nation in Europe and being dumb as hell? Yes.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Catalonia Hipokondriako
Crossbow
ESO: Hipokondriako

Post by Hipokondriako »

Going back to the topic, I think that what´s happening is that some new blood is arriving (or returning) to the game, like XDR and myself, and while we get the pulse of it we play with low pr people. I´ve seen some distrurbingly childish and toxic behaviours, especially on people with pr less than 18 who play deccan 3v3 24/7, but these people are not users of this forum. I think the post has some truth in it, but this is the wrong place, and it´s normal that ESOC forum don´t see a problem with toxicity because there is actually none. I come from League of Legends and Rainbow Six Siege, I know that shit. Here I always had kind responses, welcoming messages, and quality content with the right amount of salt.
Keep up the good work community! :smile:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

I'm so triggered right now, I'm basically shaking, don't you ever call me a Pole again
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

is an ability to remain cool under pressure specific to Poles? don't they teach that in Denver, CO?
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

it'd be quite the plot twist if you had any actual feelings lmao. I don't think you can be really triggered.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

pecelot wrote:it'd be quite the plot twist if you had any actual feelings lmao. I don't think you can be really triggered.

Superdreadnaught Rail Cannon Gustav Max
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix