The Ear: Far From Home (alt title: I went to Manchester and all I got was this crummy vlog)

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

The Ear: Far From Home (alt title: I went to Manchester and all I got was this crummy vlog)

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I went to the AoE 3 LAN tourney in Manchester hosted by Escape TV and had a wonderful time! It was great to see all the people from the community and I have to thank @Interjection and Escape for putting on such a production.

Anyway, I saw Spider-Man: Far From Home right before leaving for this trip and at one point I got the idea to do a vlog with that same title. So I present, The Ear: Far From Home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT-DDXz ... e=youtu.be
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Re: The Ear: Far From Home (alt title: I went to Manchester and all I got was this crummy vlog)

Post by Riotcoke »

No clip of me saying to stop the vlog, unliked.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: The Ear: Far From Home (alt title: I went to Manchester and all I got was this crummy vlog)

Post by gibson »

I refuse to to like this until I see a video of nate beating riotcoke to wake him up in the morning
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Awesome video! It was really nice to finally meet you in person and to get drunk together. That night when you, me, and @Cometk narrowly avoided a fist fight was a lot of fun.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

"Fuck this place"
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Ear was super wasted by the time we got back from the LAN and tried to sleep with Callen on the couch. I suggested we go for a walk, which he was excited to do. I wasn't exactly in the most sober state either so Comet went with us to keep an eye on me while I kept an eye on Ear. We walked around for about an hour or so and found a BK and got Ear a milkshake and some chicken fry things. For reference, we were right downtown Manchester so there are tons of people (all probably drunk af) everywhere even though it was like ~3AM. On our way back, there was this park we wanted to walk through because it looked pretty cool with lit up fountains and statues. There was a large group of people standing around and yelling (probably 20 or so) and 2 women got into a fight like 10 feet away from us. I quickly herded Ear down a different path and I don't think he even noticed. :P At some point during our walk, I tried to take us down a, in retrospect, a pretty sketchy alley, because it looked cool, but Comet saved us from potential danger. Apparently, we looked like we knew what we were doing because we got asked for directions twice from 2 different super wasted people who actually lived in the area...Was a very exciting walk, to be completely honest.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

XeeleeFlower wrote:Ear was super wasted by the time we got back from the LAN and tried to sleep with Callen on the couch. I suggested we go for a walk, which he was excited to do. I wasn't exactly in the most sober state either so Comet went with us to keep an eye on me while I kept an eye on Ear. We walked around for about an hour or so and found a BK and got Ear a milkshake and some chicken fry things. For reference, we were right downtown Manchester so there are tons of people (all probably drunk af) everywhere even though it was like ~3AM. On our way back, there was this park we wanted to walk through because it looked pretty cool with lit up fountains and statues. There was a large group of people standing around and yelling (probably 20 or so) and 2 women got into a fight like 10 feet away from us. I quickly herded Ear down a different path and I don't think he even noticed. :P At some point during our walk, I tried to take us down a, in retrospect, a pretty sketchy alley, because it looked cool, but Comet saved us from potential danger. Apparently, we looked like we knew what we were doing because we got asked for directions twice from 2 different super wasted people who actually lived in the area...Was a very exciting walk, to be completely honest.

I was completely unaware this happened

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I've never thought I'd like the ear content, but that was nice :ear:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

@XeeleeFlower I only remember up to the fountain
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I actually enjoyed this. Mod the ear.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

This is amazing. Great job!
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

I actually told @Vinyanyérë that I wouldn't watch this. Well, fuck.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

yemshi wrote:I actually told @Vinyanyérë that I wouldn't watch this. Well, fuck.

Are you in it at any point?

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

idk, I've been there in person, that just seems better.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

yemshi wrote:idk, I've been there in person, that just seems better.

You can relive it through the vlog
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

I'm not in it, not even the countless times of me saying stop the vlog./

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

2:17 KTRAlN lodaing MH?
Image Image
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Vlog the ear
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

nice video @fightinfrenchman ;)
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

can we expect more of such content in the future from basement trips :?:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

pecelot wrote:can we expect more of such content in the future from basement trips :?:

Probably only if it involves ESOC people outside of the Basement