ESOC Community team application

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

ESOC Community team application

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I am writing this to apply to the ESOC Community team.

I've been involved in the forums, and I've always enjoyed the posting process. Furthermore, I think that I'm very qualified for that role.

- I have some experience in moderation, and I learned from the success and the mistakes of the previous mods
- I am a versatile poster. As a result, I'm not biased toward one post style. For instance, I enjoy posting in ESOC Talk, Real-life discussion, Archive, and sometimes even Site Suggestions. In addition, I post in other sections, thus my understanding of the different forum sections is decent.
- I have a lot of posting experience. Before every thread, I usually prepare for my enemies by drafting different posts to figure out if these are favorable for me. Of course, I can apply that same method and knowledge to moderation.

I know that I've had some disputes with some members of the ESOC Community team in the past, but meeting people at LAN changed many things.
In the end, having a well-moderated forum is more important than this in my opinion. :flowers:
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Re: ESOC Community team application

Post by musketeer925 »

not sure if satire, but #modtheear
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: ESOC Community team application

Post by deleted_user »

I think Ear's great post contributions in the pay two months is evidence enough to moderate that body part!