This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

31 Aug 2019, 16:49

Clearly you didn't get the point. And then we discuss about being smart etc...
You are over sensitive over stuff per se. Such as "oh no he dropped", or "oh no he used the word rape".
And Diarouga of course is an attention-seeker so he has to put himself everywhere, even when he has nothing to do with it.
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

31 Aug 2019, 16:51

Garja wrote:Clearly you didn't get the point. And then we discuss about being smart etc...
You are over sensitive over stuff per se. Such as "oh no he dropped", or "oh no he used the word rape".
And Diarouga of course is an attention-seeker so he has to put himself everywhere, even when he has nothing to do with it.

No need to be over sensitive to know drop is bad though.
I don't care about fast shooting, custom UIs, rotator, alt d etc, but drop is definitely cheating xD.
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02

31 Aug 2019, 16:52

It is not in this case because I didn't even try to cheat him.
As for the "I don't care about fast shooting, custom UIs, rotator, alt d" I find that hilarious, since those things are definetely more cheating than dropping someone in his face.
I guess the word cheating really sux in English. One word that includes like 5 different meanings.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: Sargsyan
GameRanger ID: 2106182

31 Aug 2019, 16:53

Garja drop
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold

31 Aug 2019, 16:54

Dropping is worse than oosing.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04

31 Aug 2019, 16:57

Dropping is worse than having sand in your teeth
There's sand in my teeth
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

31 Aug 2019, 17:04

Garja wrote:Clearly you didn't get the point. And then we discuss about being smart etc...

This is satire right?
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02

31 Aug 2019, 17:09

No, I got the same feedback from multiple people from US in twitch chat and on forums. I try to not generalize but the perception is that.
If you refer to something else then idk.
Argentina Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: Riotcoke

31 Aug 2019, 17:12

Americans are oversensitive to the word cunt.
Islas Malvinas son Britanicas
Finland breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: PrinceOfkabul

31 Aug 2019, 17:13

Sad part is how he is trying to legitimate his silly actions, I remember where boneng got oosed several months ago, his opponent messaged him saying "if you don't be dick with opri raids i won't oos you" or stuff like that, you can take other examples, for example you can say that sirmusket was cheating because he wanted his friends to believe that he is actually good and hopefully he will have a good reputation from his friends, sirmusket doesn't have bad intention so it's not cheating blabla, In fact sirmusket had remorse for what he did while this guy claims he is right, logic?
bwinner wrote:I was happy when breeze posted a rec where he beat me once, which means he believes I am good.
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold

31 Aug 2019, 17:14

Riotcoke wrote:Americans are oversensitive to the word cunt.

They're also oversensitive tot many over words like "rape etc tbh.
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02

31 Aug 2019, 17:16

breeze wrote:Sad part is how he is trying to legitimate his silly actions, I remember where boneng got oosed several months ago, his opponent messaged him saying "if you don't be dick with opri raids i won't oos you" or stuff like that, you can take other examples, for example you can say that sirmusket was cheating because he wanted his friends to believe that he is actually good and hopefully he will have a good reputation from his friends, sirmusket doesn't have bad intention so it's not cheating blabla, In fact sirmusket had remorse for what he did while this guy claims he is right, logic?

That's not even remotely the same thing. Again stop being a douchebag. You mock me on stream (an not only me) and then you act like a victim, grow some balls at least.
Finland breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: PrinceOfkabul

31 Aug 2019, 17:18

Garja wrote:
breeze wrote:Sad part is how he is trying to legitimate his silly actions, I remember where boneng got oosed several months ago, his opponent messaged him saying "if you don't be dick with opri raids i won't oos you" or stuff like that, you can take other examples, for example you can say that sirmusket was cheating because he wanted his friends to believe that he is actually good and hopefully he will have a good reputation from his friends, sirmusket doesn't have bad intention so it's not cheating blabla, In fact sirmusket had remorse for what he did while this guy claims he is right, logic?

That's not even remotely the same thing. Again stop being a douchebag. You mock me on stream (an not only me) and then you act like a victim, grow some balls at least.

I mocked? Really? Could you show me where i did that? Atleast stop lying and making up things, actually out of my time. Sorry.
bwinner wrote:I was happy when breeze posted a rec where he beat me once, which means he believes I am good.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04

31 Aug 2019, 17:18

It's good to change the language you use to be respectful to others, just like it's good to change the way you act out of respect to others
There's sand in my teeth
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02

31 Aug 2019, 17:24

breeze wrote:
Garja wrote:

I mocked? Really? Could you show me where i did that? Atleast stop lying and making up things, actually out of my time for a cheater. Sorry.

I already pointed it out. Rewatch the stream maybe mr "nice rush!, 21 21 21 21".
Seriously if you genuinely have a problem with recognizing that your behaviour is perceived as disrepsectful (in the mocking manner) by others then go fix that first. And here I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Knowing your history of calling others niggas and talking behind people's back I probably shouldn't.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

31 Aug 2019, 17:25

fightinfrenchman wrote:It's good to change the language you use to be respectful to others, just like it's good to change the way you act out of respect to others

Well said, bish!
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019

Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

31 Aug 2019, 17:41

Garja wrote:No, I got the same feedback from multiple people from US in twitch chat and on forums. I try to not generalize but the perception is that.

I don’t even understand how this is relevant
1. You cheat
2. You get called out for cheating.
3. Americans are sensitive!?!?!?!
I don’t understand. Anyway fuck you you stupid cunt, I’ll rape your whole family dumb fuck. Sensitive enough for you?
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02

31 Aug 2019, 17:43

gibson wrote:
Garja wrote:No, I got the same feedback from multiple people from US in twitch chat and on forums. I try to not generalize but the perception is that.

I don’t even understand how this is relevant
1. You cheat
2. You get called out for cheating.
3. Americans are sensitive!?!?!?!
I don’t understand. Anyway fuck you you stupid cunt, I’ll rape your whole family dumb fuck. Sensitive enough for you?

I drop him and I tell him to piss him off (since he just pissed me off).
I get called out for cheating (lol).
I get like 3-4 different people making the same morale about cheating, sportsmanship, respect and w/e when none of those things even matter in this case.
Fuck you too, I guess.
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

31 Aug 2019, 18:06

It has nothing to do with morals or sportsmanship..........It has to do with the fact that you broke the rules of the game. That's it, nothing more and nothing less.
Great Britain Black_Duck
Crossbow
ESO: Black_Duck

31 Aug 2019, 18:13

pff has there ever been a more autistic argument
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04

31 Aug 2019, 18:17

There really should be a separate subforum specifically for drama so I can make sure I'm always keeping up with it
There's sand in my teeth
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

31 Aug 2019, 18:20

Black_Duck wrote:pff has there ever been a more autistic argument
no, somehow i keep on getting sucked into it bc im stupid
United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team
ESO: DJ_Cometk

31 Aug 2019, 19:48

Astaroth wrote:Frankly, I find this quite bizarre. Drop tricking, no matter the reason, is quite clearly cheating. Yet almost nobody here in terms of staff seems to really care. Instead, everyone just meems around and that's it.

It takes time. Between the heads that discussed this, everyone had a very different perspective. There are a lot of angles to this situation, a situation that the admins are obviously not happy has occurred.

Intentionally drop-tricking games, for whatever reason, defrauds the ladder. The EP ladder is intended to build upon the model of the ESOC Patch. The ESOC Patch has addressed balance and added various anti-cheat measures in order to make the game more fair. Similarily, the EP ladder is meant to be a tool to gauge one's rank in a fair manner. Behavior that jeopardizes this, such as forcing games out of sync, drop-tricking, and point-trading will result in a ban from the ladder. Being banned from ladder on any account also constitutes a ban from ESOC events. If you see ladder abuse taking place, please bring it to the attention of the staff here.

Following this instance, Garja's account will be banned from ladder for 3 months. This includes a debarment from tournament play for the same period of time.
Argentina Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: Riotcoke

31 Aug 2019, 19:55

Honestly in regards to the impact on ladder, i find this isn't the problem especially seeing as EP elo is kinda flawed. It's just Garja's nonchalant attitude.
Islas Malvinas son Britanicas
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

31 Aug 2019, 20:05

Garja wrote:It is not in this case because I didn't even try to cheat him.
As for the "I don't care about fast shooting, custom UIs, rotator, alt d" I find that hilarious, since those things are definetely more cheating than dropping someone in his face.
I guess the word cheating really sux in English. One word that includes like 5 different meanings.

lol! so what they say about italians being untrustworthy is true. 5 different words for cheating!

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”