What happens when you do rated vs Garja

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: What happens when you do rated vs Garja

Post by Garja »

Clearly you didn't get the point. And then we discuss about being smart etc...
You are over sensitive over stuff per se. Such as "oh no he dropped", or "oh no he used the word rape".
And Diarouga of course is an attention-seeker so he has to put himself everywhere, even when he has nothing to do with it.
Image Image Image
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Garja wrote:Clearly you didn't get the point. And then we discuss about being smart etc...
You are over sensitive over stuff per se. Such as "oh no he dropped", or "oh no he used the word rape".
And Diarouga of course is an attention-seeker so he has to put himself everywhere, even when he has nothing to do with it.

No need to be over sensitive to know drop is bad though.
I don't care about fast shooting, custom UIs, rotator, alt d etc, but drop is definitely cheating xD.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

It is not in this case because I didn't even try to cheat him.
As for the "I don't care about fast shooting, custom UIs, rotator, alt d" I find that hilarious, since those things are definetely more cheating than dropping someone in his face.
I guess the word cheating really sux in English. One word that includes like 5 different meanings.
Image Image Image
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Garja drop
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Dropping is worse than oosing.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Dropping is worse than having sand in your teeth
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Garja wrote:Clearly you didn't get the point. And then we discuss about being smart etc...

This is satire right?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

No, I got the same feedback from multiple people from US in twitch chat and on forums. I try to not generalize but the perception is that.
If you refer to something else then idk.
Image Image Image
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Americans are oversensitive to the word cunt.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Sad part is how he is trying to legitimate his silly actions, I remember where boneng got oosed several months ago, his opponent messaged him saying "if you don't be dick with opri raids i won't oos you" or stuff like that, you can take other examples, for example you can say that sirmusket was cheating because he wanted his friends to believe that he is actually good and hopefully he will have a good reputation from his friends, sirmusket doesn't have bad intention so it's not cheating blabla, In fact sirmusket had remorse for what he did while this guy claims he is right, logic?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Riotcoke wrote:Americans are oversensitive to the word cunt.

They're also oversensitive tot many over words like "rape etc tbh.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

deleted_user wrote:Sad part is how he is trying to legitimate his silly actions, I remember where boneng got oosed several months ago, his opponent messaged him saying "if you don't be dick with opri raids i won't oos you" or stuff like that, you can take other examples, for example you can say that sirmusket was cheating because he wanted his friends to believe that he is actually good and hopefully he will have a good reputation from his friends, sirmusket doesn't have bad intention so it's not cheating blabla, In fact sirmusket had remorse for what he did while this guy claims he is right, logic?

That's not even remotely the same thing. Again stop being a douchebag. You mock me on stream (an not only me) and then you act like a victim, grow some balls at least.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Garja wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Sad part is how he is trying to legitimate his silly actions, I remember where boneng got oosed several months ago, his opponent messaged him saying "if you don't be dick with opri raids i won't oos you" or stuff like that, you can take other examples, for example you can say that sirmusket was cheating because he wanted his friends to believe that he is actually good and hopefully he will have a good reputation from his friends, sirmusket doesn't have bad intention so it's not cheating blabla, In fact sirmusket had remorse for what he did while this guy claims he is right, logic?

That's not even remotely the same thing. Again stop being a douchebag. You mock me on stream (an not only me) and then you act like a victim, grow some balls at least.

I mocked? Really? Could you show me where i did that? Atleast stop lying and making up things, actually out of my time. Sorry.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

It's good to change the language you use to be respectful to others, just like it's good to change the way you act out of respect to others
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

deleted_user wrote:
Garja wrote:

I mocked? Really? Could you show me where i did that? Atleast stop lying and making up things, actually out of my time for a cheater. Sorry.

I already pointed it out. Rewatch the stream maybe mr "nice rush!, 21 21 21 21".
Seriously if you genuinely have a problem with recognizing that your behaviour is perceived as disrepsectful (in the mocking manner) by others then go fix that first. And here I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Knowing your history of calling others niggas and talking behind people's back I probably shouldn't.
Image Image Image
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:It's good to change the language you use to be respectful to others, just like it's good to change the way you act out of respect to others

Well said, bish!
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Garja wrote:No, I got the same feedback from multiple people from US in twitch chat and on forums. I try to not generalize but the perception is that.

I don’t even understand how this is relevant
1. You cheat
2. You get called out for cheating.
3. Americans are sensitive!?!?!?!
I don’t understand. Anyway fuck you you stupid cunt, I’ll rape your whole family dumb fuck. Sensitive enough for you?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

gibson wrote:
Garja wrote:No, I got the same feedback from multiple people from US in twitch chat and on forums. I try to not generalize but the perception is that.

I don’t even understand how this is relevant
1. You cheat
2. You get called out for cheating.
3. Americans are sensitive!?!?!?!
I don’t understand. Anyway fuck you you stupid cunt, I’ll rape your whole family dumb fuck. Sensitive enough for you?

I drop him and I tell him to piss him off (since he just pissed me off).
I get called out for cheating (lol).
I get like 3-4 different people making the same morale about cheating, sportsmanship, respect and w/e when none of those things even matter in this case.
Fuck you too, I guess.
Image Image Image
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

It has nothing to do with morals or sportsmanship..........It has to do with the fact that you broke the rules of the game. That's it, nothing more and nothing less.
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

pff has there ever been a more autistic argument
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

There really should be a separate subforum specifically for drama so I can make sure I'm always keeping up with it
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Black_Duck wrote:pff has there ever been a more autistic argument
no, somehow i keep on getting sucked into it bc im stupid
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Astaroth wrote:Frankly, I find this quite bizarre. Drop tricking, no matter the reason, is quite clearly cheating. Yet almost nobody here in terms of staff seems to really care. Instead, everyone just meems around and that's it.

It takes time. Between the heads that discussed this, everyone had a very different perspective. There are a lot of angles to this situation, a situation that the admins are obviously not happy has occurred.

Intentionally drop-tricking games, for whatever reason, defrauds the ladder. The EP ladder is intended to build upon the model of the ESOC Patch. The ESOC Patch has addressed balance and added various anti-cheat measures in order to make the game more fair. Similarily, the EP ladder is meant to be a tool to gauge one's rank in a fair manner. Behavior that jeopardizes this, such as forcing games out of sync, drop-tricking, and point-trading will result in a ban from the ladder. Being banned from ladder on any account also constitutes a ban from ESOC events. If you see ladder abuse taking place, please bring it to the attention of the staff here.

Following this instance, Garja's account will be banned from ladder for 3 months. This includes a debarment from tournament play for the same period of time.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Honestly in regards to the impact on ladder, i find this isn't the problem especially seeing as EP elo is kinda flawed. It's just Garja's nonchalant attitude.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

Garja wrote:It is not in this case because I didn't even try to cheat him.
As for the "I don't care about fast shooting, custom UIs, rotator, alt d" I find that hilarious, since those things are definetely more cheating than dropping someone in his face.
I guess the word cheating really sux in English. One word that includes like 5 different meanings.

lol! so what they say about italians being untrustworthy is true. 5 different words for cheating!