What happens when you do rated vs Garja

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Re: What happens when you do rated vs Garja

Post by wardyb1 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Kao wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Honestly, I think that banning Garja from elo makes sense but banning him from tourneys is definitely a mistake @Cometk .
He didn't cheat in tourneys so there is no reason to ban him.

Though, as ladder is used for tourney seeding, if he's banned from ladder, hard to seed him properly in a tourney. And that's also the 2nd time there's a drop trick evidence and last time was during a tourney seeding period iirc.
I think that's the reason why they ended up also banning him from tourney.

We don't need seeding for EPL though. Anyway, ESOC should make a difference between what happens on the forums/on eso/in tourneys.
@Cometk It's not too late to let Garja play in the EPL.

If people want to play tourney's then they shouldn't cheat. If you want to try and make exceptions for Garja, then what's stopping people from advocating for sirmusket? It all results in people being defrauded of their elo, whether that matters to people or not, that is what we hold as a standard for the community.
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

I don't think Sirmusket should be banned from tourneys either but no point in arguing for him. He probably doesn't even care anyway.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:I don't think Sirmusket should be banned from tourneys either but no point in arguing for him. He probably doesn't even care anyway.

Sir musket has cheated in tourney though (someone has smurfed on his account for an esoc tourney), so that's a totally different case
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

bwinner wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:I don't think Sirmusket should be banned from tourneys either but no point in arguing for him. He probably doesn't even care anyway.

Sir musket has cheated in tourney though (someone has smurfed on his account for an esoc tourney), so that's a totally different case

I don't know sirmusket's case well but if someone smurfed then it's deserved.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Banning him from the EPL hurts the community more than it hurts him.

The same can be said about banning kynesie and Tit. Banning a top player is never an easy choice to make, but we've shown time and time again that we do not tolerate cheating of any form. Garja got a slap on the wrist last time this happened - now we have decided to act.

[Armag] diarouga wrote:I don't know sirmusket's case well but if someone smurfed then it's deserved.

You describe yourself quite well. Try to jump to conclusions less often and try to trust the admin team more, especially Cometk. We know what we're doing, and I can assure you the decision made was the best alternative.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

not only did he cheat but he was very reactive against people who were suspicious of him having someone play instead of him
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
ESO: Headkilla

Post by HeadKilla »

With so much drama in the E-S-O-C
it's kinda hard bein Snoop D-O-double-G
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

This punishment is an overkill.

Yes, garja has now dropped 2 times people because he is way too hotheaded. Still, overall his "drop/cheating rate" is extremely low. Just both instances a thread was made.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Imagine a cheating rate so low it's zero
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

Garja wrote:Jesus christ if you are dumb. I cant care less about the points I do it to piss off the opponent. Can your IQ understand it?
If it was LAN I would have just slapped breeze face instead if that makes you understand the point better.

No you would have sat awkwardly in the corner cause you have no social skills which is probably why your such a count online
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

no?
Image Image Image
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

HeadKilla wrote:With so much drama in the E-S-O-C

but i somehow some way
Keep comin up with funky ass shit like every single thread…
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

It does feel a bit much, but that's just completely bias because he's a good player/because hes garja. If this was a pr25, noone would question it.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

pr 25 isnt low :(
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher
ESO: Gafur

Post by Gafur »

I agree as a pr25
mentally healthy
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

HeadKilla wrote:With so much drama in the E-S-O-C

no :lol: , [spoiler=spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

sebnan12 wrote:pr 25 isnt low :(

Indeed, my max was PR24 and i am op, sooo....
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

Why keep trolling and messing with Garja guys? If you keep attacking someone they will just get more and more defensive and it makes the situation worse. We're all aware of what he did and it's done. I don't want to see a good player like Garja just disappear.
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

Post by Blastkiller »

I am following the discussion from the beginning and also others and I am seeing that if you are a good pr type dan30 onwards, just do something wrong and immediately signal you etc. while there are other low and middle level players who use real hacks and they are only climbed from the ranking eso that they don't care and maybe they don't even know it, but the laws are the same for everyone? I am not defending anyone but the discussions and the questions only open them for these high prices
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Should we tell garja that you can also drop trick but then claim you lost internet connection?
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Blastkiller wrote:I am following the discussion from the beginning and also others and I am seeing that if you are a good pr type dan30 onwards, just do something wrong and immediately signal you etc. while there are other low and middle level players who use real hacks and they are only climbed from the ranking eso that they don't care and maybe they don't even know it, but the laws are the same for everyone? I am not defending anyone but the discussions and the questions only open them for these high prices

We do not have the ability to do anything about cheaters on RE patch. This only references the ESOC Patch and EP Ladder.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Droptrick = ban
Be a complete douchebag of a person = no problem

#JUSTESOCTHINGS

but of course, just trust!
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

Post by Blastkiller »

Cometk wrote:
Blastkiller wrote:I am following the discussion from the beginning and also others and I am seeing that if you are a good pr type dan30 onwards, just do something wrong and immediately signal you etc. while there are other low and middle level players who use real hacks and they are only climbed from the ranking eso that they don't care and maybe they don't even know it, but the laws are the same for everyone? I am not defending anyone but the discussions and the questions only open them for these high prices

We do not have the ability to do anything about cheaters on RE patch. This only references the ESOC Patch and EP Ladder.

one thing you can do to make a blacklist and highlight it on the site and on the discord so as to alert all aoe3 players and so do not fall into their pitfalls
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Blastkiller wrote:
Cometk wrote:

one thing you can do to make a blacklist and highlight it on the site and on the discord so as to alert all aoe3 players and so do not fall into their pitfalls
That's not as easy as it sounds. Maintaining such a blacklist is a lot of work and it seems like nobody wants to take the responsibility for it, which is understandable.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Besides, most cheaters have seem to have (virtually) unlimited accounts, it would be a complete waste of time.