What happens when you do rated vs Garja

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Re: What happens when you do rated vs Garja

Post by sergyou »

Garja wrote:sorry your post once again shows that you're too low IQ to have a dicussion with me

mate, you are like 25 pull tricking in a video game to not loose virtual points and i am the one with low IQ? ahah you are shamefull
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Jesus christ if you are dumb. I cant care less about the points I do it to piss off the opponent. Can your IQ understand it?
If it was LAN I would have just slapped breeze face instead if that makes you understand the point better.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

sergyou wrote:
Garja wrote:sorry your post once again shows that you're too low IQ to have a dicussion with me

mate, you are like 25 pull tricking in a video game to not loose virtual points and i am the one with low IQ? ahah you are shamefull

Stop pretending your life means more.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Garja wrote:
gibson wrote:Lol at least sirmusket had the decency to apologize after he cheated, not try to justify it, which is imo the most bizarre thing about the whole situation.

this is nowhere close to cheating or what sirmusket do
If you dont think you cheated youre actual retarded. Like I'm not trying to say that as an insult, rather your brain is just too stupid to understand logic.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Or rather you don't understand what cheating is.
Cheating is trying to get a win when you can't win. I'm not trying to get a win in the first place. And secondly I can totally beat him.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Remain as staff member despite cheating twice. Nothing else to say
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

The main lesson here is that Garja actually has the balls to drop trick someone that will call him out on the forums with proof. Garja is a damn legend imo
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Garja wrote:Jesus christ if you are dumb. I cant care less about the points I do it to piss off the opponent. Can your IQ understand it?
If it was LAN I would have just slapped breeze face instead if that makes you understand the point better.

your last sentence shows perfectly the type of person you are, a complete idiot
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

deleted_user wrote:Remain as staff member despite cheating twice. Nothing else to say

Stop acting like the victim. You're the first douchebag to mock anyone if you have the chance either by egoposting or like you did in our first game saying "nice rush" (when I completely blundered that game).
I'm no staff member so stop with your hidden request for sanctions or shit.
It's clear you wish I can't post in EP forums so you can get away with all your bs patch changes and shit. Seriously just cut the crap.
The only thing you can legitimately claim here are the elo point of the game.
sergyou wrote:
Garja wrote:Jesus christ if you are dumb. I cant care less about the points I do it to piss off the opponent. Can your IQ understand it?

your last sentence shows perfectly the type of person you are, a complete idiot

If you think I care about what you or other people think of me you didn't pay attention.
Image Image Image
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Garja wrote:Or rather you don't understand what cheating is.
Cheating is trying to get a win when you can't win. I'm not trying to get a win in the first place. And secondly I can totally beat him.

According to Merriam Webster Dictionary cheating is

1 : to deprive of something valuable by the use of deceit or fraud

so you: deprived breeze of something valuable(elo) by the use of deceit or fraud(dropping him)

You are a cheater by definition of the word and that's the end of it really.

Also youre definition of cheating is actually retarded. I guess I can use moesbar ui vs anyone worse than me and its not cheating right?
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

gibson wrote:

According to Merriam Webster Dictionary cheating is

1 : to deprive of something valuable by the use of deceit or fraud

so you: deprived breeze of something valuable(elo) by the use of deceit or fraud(dropping him)

You are a cheater by definition of the word and that's the end of it really.

Also youre definition of cheating is actually retarded. I guess I can use moesbar ui vs anyone worse than me and its not cheating right?

I dont give a shit about elo points (this is like the 10th time I say it). If anything I deprived him by the satisfaction of saying he won me which in such circumstance I find it completely legit.
If you moesbar for the lolz and like resign after that it's not fuckin cheating. But it would be dumb nonetheless.
Image Image Image
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

never go full retard
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

Garja wrote:I dont give a shit about elo points (this is like the 10th time I say it). If anything I deprived him by the satisfaction of saying he won me which in such circumstance I find it completely legit.

But he still gets the satisfaction of saying he beat you, in fact, he gets so much more :hmm:
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

No he doesn't. In fact he's crying for his points. And anyway what matters to me is that we didn't have an actual game. Look at the prior game where I didnt notice I actually forgot to send the first shipment (lmao), we continued with the game it was obviously fuckin terribad. He's the kinda of guy capable of bragging of games like that and I'm simply not giving a second one. I couldn't care less about cheating accusations and shit. It's just a bunch of nonsense.
Image Image Image
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Frankly, I find this quite bizarre. Drop tricking, no matter the reason, is quite clearly cheating. Yet almost nobody here in terms of staff seems to really care. Instead, everyone just meems around and that's it.

Quite sad, really. People like Kynesie get banned from tourneys for cheating (rightfully), yet Garja does it twice, admits to it, shows zero remorse but there are no consequences.

I can not remember a single time of one of the "old pros" (Nature Phoenix, grunt, Starsky etc, or H2o) ever doing anything like that, nor especially getting away with it. If anything like this happened in Aoe2, the guy would be banned from tournaments etc.

Yet what happens here? Anything? Anyone? @edeholland @Cometk?

I honestly also find the attitude towards winning/losing to a certain person (or not) very pathetic. Look at someone like TheViper, the best Aoe2 player. He often chooses weird/bad/surprising strategies against weaker (or even almost as strong) players and loses quite often with that. He does this not on a smurf or unrated, but in normal ladder games in front of 1000 viewers on live streaming. Does he lose his cool, does he droptrick (wtf)? No, he takes it like a champ, doesn't care, tank his rating from like 2700 elo to 2200, and w/e. That is a good attitude to have; this here isn't.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Astaroth wrote:Frankly, I find this quite bizarre. Drop tricking, no matter the reason, is quite clearly cheating. Yet almost nobody here in terms of staff seems to really care. Instead, everyone just meems around and that's it.

Quite sad, really. People like Kynesie get banned from tourneys for cheating (rightfully), yet Garja does it twice, admits to it, shows zero remorse but there are no consequences.

Sit tight, the consequences are being discussed by the staff internally, not here in the thread. As I've mentioned the previous time this had happened, it's unlikely to end with just another Elo reversal.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Honestly yeah he cant get away with it
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

The most bizarre thing about this whole situation is that he genuinely believes he didn't do anything wrong. We're talking vane level delusional here.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Astaroth wrote:Frankly, I find this quite bizarre. Drop tricking, no matter the reason, is quite clearly cheating. Yet almost nobody here in terms of staff seems to really care. Instead, everyone just meems around and that's it.

I can not remember a single time of one of the "old pros" (Nature Phoenix, grunt, Starsky etc, or H2o) ever doing anything like that, nor especially getting away with it. If anything like this happened in Aoe2, the guy would be banned from tournaments etc.

Yet what happens here? Anything? Anyone? @edeholland @Cometk?

I honestly also find the attitude towards winning/losing to a certain person (or not) very pathetic. Look at someone like TheViper, the best Aoe2 player. He often chooses weird/bad/surprising strategies against weaker (or even almost as strong) players and loses quite often with that. He does this not on a smurf or unrated, but in normal ladder games in front of 1000 viewers on live streaming. Does he lose his cool, does he droptrick (wtf)? No, he takes it like a champ, doesn't care, tank his rating from like 2700 elo to 2200, and w/e. That is a good attitude to have; this here isn't.

Eh lol. Kynesie did it in tourney with the blatant intent of helping Tit qualify (cause he otherwise wouldnt let's be honest).
I'm doing this for personal reasons and totally outside any official tourney or w/e.
Also about theviper comparison, good for him. I clearly don't aspire to be like him. I'd say in fact that I try to be the total opposite of sportsman like vs individuals like breeze when such circumstances happen.
gibson wrote:The most bizarre thing about this whole situation is that he genuinely believes he didn't do anything wrong. We're talking vane level delusional here.

No, the most annoying thing is that you genuinely carry on with this lame (USA derivated?) moral.
Image Image Image
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Today I learned that cheating is only unacceptable in the USA
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

today you learnt that I often perceive people from USA to be extra sensitive to certain things, often regardless of the context.
Image Image Image
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Garja wrote:today you learnt that I often perceive people from USA to be extra sensitive to certain things, often regardless of the context.

I'm French though.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

And?
Image Image Image
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Garja wrote:today you learnt that I often perceive people from USA to be extra sensitive to certain things, often regardless of the context.

I'm French though.
No you must be American bc only Americans dislike cheating!