Afk master

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.

Who's the #1 afk master?

Amsterda
43%
LordRaphael
57%

Total votes: 42

Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Re: Afk master

Post by Goodspeed »

Obviously I have respect for the skillset required to be the best sup player in the past, now that's changed due to the lack of active top sup players. I mean if an active sup player wants to call himself a top player nowadays that's fine but it's just like some kid building a sand castle then crowning himself king of the sandbox after all the other kids already went home. I'd liken the competition in sup today to the competition in nr 20 maybe 10 years ago. Not to say I don't respect the potential of sup players in a more competitive game mode like nr 20 where the top players of the game mode might actually grace you with the opportunity of losing the game 1 minute after nr ends. Who knows maybe even you could become a top player someday and not some fake top player due to inactive top players in your game mode of choice.
This post reminds me of the old "sup vs treaty" arguments on agecommunity, which always eventually culminated in kerkumus finding a way to make it about his abs.
What do you have that's very big and impressive, @[TLDT]Amsterda?
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Goodspeed wrote:
Obviously I have respect for the skillset required to be the best sup player in the past, now that's changed due to the lack of active top sup players. I mean if an active sup player wants to call himself a top player nowadays that's fine but it's just like some kid building a sand castle then crowning himself king of the sandbox after all the other kids already went home. I'd liken the competition in sup today to the competition in nr 20 maybe 10 years ago. Not to say I don't respect the potential of sup players in a more competitive game mode like nr 20 where the top players of the game mode might actually grace you with the opportunity of losing the game 1 minute after nr ends. Who knows maybe even you could become a top player someday and not some fake top player due to inactive top players in your game mode of choice.
This post reminds me of the old "sup vs treaty" arguments on agecommunity, which always eventually culminated in kerkumus finding a way to make it about his abs.
What do you have that's very big and impressive, @[TLDT]Amsterda?
My big willingness to create nr 20 propaganda, although I guess I'm not that willing.
[TLDT]Amsterda wrote:I think I've been too rude even in the name of nr 20 propaganda tbh, the only sincerity involved was my efforts to get players to play nr 20 whether due to a genuine interest or just to beat me in it.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

nr20 harder than sup lmao, i want what this guy is on
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Hazza54321 wrote:nr20 harder than sup lmao, i want what this guy is on
Let's get you the help you need today for just the small price of playing a 1v1 nr 20 game you too can convert!
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

sup players are so retarded. u dont play a game mod because its better, u play it because u have more fun playing it. if u dont enjoy gaming u shudnt play it. simple as that.
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

i happily accept the title of "afk master" and i feel deeply honoured to receive it. German beaches ...@Aizamk
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

lordraphael wrote:i happily accept the title of "afk master" and i feel deeply honoured to receive it. German beaches ...@Aizamk
how was your walk on german beach today?
oranges.
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

I used to play NR until I realized Deathmatch is a thing

No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Seeing SirCallen afk for 437 minutes atm, admirable effort!
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

bunch of angry nerds getting angry over nothing again

praise the afk master class instead
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

SirCallen still going strong, at 685 minutes. Maybe some competition for LordRaphael but definitely not for me.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

SirCallen at 778 minutes, someone please stop him! I can't help but fear the time has come for him to steal my throne as the afk master.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Callen at over 1000, really becoming a contender right now.
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

Do you guys pay the electricity bill at home?

Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Lol, you think hosting a game and going to bed is the pinnacle of afk? Please... that's child's play.

A real afk master goes afk at the worst possible time for everyone involved, most importantly themselves. Only that proves true commitment to the cause.

The truest act of afk is to play in a tournament finals, take it to game 9, go ingame and then tab out. Or, at the LAN, to go ingame, get up, fetch some pizza and join the audience.
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

Post by Blastkiller »

saving electricity nothing, lol is a big record for sircallen, but the best for the afk are the hackers who stay there for quite a few hours
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. I am choosing now to end the afk lobby at 1089 minutes.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Goodspeed wrote:Lol, you think hosting a game and going to bed is the pinnacle of afk? Please... that's child's play.

A real afk master goes afk at the worst possible time for everyone involved, most importantly themselves. Only that proves true commitment to the cause.

The truest act of afk is to play in a tournament finals, take it to game 9, go ingame and then tab out. Or, at the LAN, to go ingame, get up, fetch some pizza and join the audience.
I don't think it's the pinnacle, when I don't go afk while hosting it's because I'm going to sleep midgame or tabbing out in a 40 game for so long that I forget I'm playing.