I admit it

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

I admit it

Post by gibson »

As many of you might have known, dontay has accused me of cheating. He messaged me the screen shot that he has of me cheating, it is pretty incriminating, so I figured I would get ahead of this. I did spawn crates as you can see in this screenshot that he has. Here is my apology.

I’m sorry,
As most of you all have heard the rumours, of me hacking, or being hacked, the reality is simple and unfortunate, the truth is what most of you already thought or by now presumed, yes, I did hack, and I’m sorry for that, before all of you scroll down and begin your ranting, all I ask is for you to hear me out, as I want to share my thoughts and emotions that have resulted because of this.
Basically I installed a file roughly 2 weeks ago, which yes, was a UI alteration that allowed me to do basically whatever I wanted, my friend AraGun urged me not do this once I had showed him in a friendly game. I thought it wouldn’t be a big deal, and after 1-2 games id simply remove it. As you all probably guessed, that didn’t go my way. It wouldn’t be a big deal, no one will find out, just a few games, these were my excuses that I used to ignore people around me. Thank you for those, that didn’t mention it once, and didn’t put me in uncomfortable position while playing forgrin Mitoe , but I knew by then it was over, every twitch chat I’d visit, every ESOC post, every discord group chat, was centered around me, hacking, my way out of it? Blaming others for my mistakes, and it sucked. I basically created an entire story just to avoid what I had done. Links to JP community, screenshots on piroshiki’s twitter, and recorded games, the evidence was there alright, and yet I refused it. Just to add, these hacks were used on both my acc’s jeanralphio and rickybawse. I’m not saying every game I played involved hacks, almost all games I played with friends were hack free, but the ones on quick search were a disaster. The file is now deleted thankfully, I took care of that a few days ago, but of course these kinds of things don’t go away that lightly, most of you, and the few that were on my side, perhaps may view me differently, it’s hard to ask for forgiveness, but still I do. To those that I’ve insulted, and argued with, for only telling the truth, I apologize once again, Mr_Bramboy , pecelot , tedere12 and others. Me streaming and uploading videos to YouTube was my hope of a way out to gain everyone’s trust, how foolish. All that said I wish to return to streaming/YouTube and be a part of this community again, and engage in discussions without the thought of this matter occurring again. I’d like to thank Mitoe for helping me along the way, as he was the first I deeply shared this message to, AraGun for sticking up for me even though he was the one that clearly saw the hacks at use first, but kept his word. But this isn’t about a few people, im apologizing to the entirety of the community for my mistake, and those who were once friends that I have pushed away just because they were telling me what I didn't want to hear, most of you probably know who you are. Once again I’m deeply sorry for what I’ve done and I hope at least some of you can forgive me for this. Of course there will still be people out there that will look at this message and just ignore it, but I urge you, if your not going to say anything positively, please, leave it for another time or pm me. Until next time,
Gibson
:oops: :sad:
Attachments
cheatsh.PNG
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: I admit it

Post by Challenger_Marco »

LOL officially shit thread now
:nwc:
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

That apology looks awfully familiar
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

do you get shunned from the community if the apology is cheated?
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I love ESOC
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Nice mea culpa
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Garja forgives all. Piroshiti had it coming, too!
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

Hey man, everyone's done something they come to regret later at some point in their lives. That's just part of being human.

Good on you for being honest about it, and "welcome back" to the community I guess ;)
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Djigit wrote:Hey man, everyone's done something they come to regret later at some point in their lives. That's just part of being human.

Good on you for being honest about it, and "welcome back" to the community I guess ;)
There is hope for us yet I guess.
Attachments
756E93EC-FD19-4873-83EB-F62D083A886F.jpeg
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

Life is this weird thing where everyone makes mistakes. I've made a lot and anyone who says they haven't is being naive and ignorant, no matter the medium. What is important is owning up to these mistakes. I'm glad you've made this post, it shows character despite what has happened in the past.

Life is also weird in that forgiveness is a thing, too. And I'm willing to forget what has happened before and just move on, and I'd expect a lot of people will share this same opinion; I urge them to.

Man, it's aoe, let's just have fun. In each mistake is a lesson to be learned and I'm confident OP has learned it.

Besides one time I walled in my teammates TC in a comp stomp. No one is perfect.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

@Djigit gibson is trolling here. There is context to story which you seem to not be aware of. Just know its not true.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Life is this weird thing where everyone makes mistakes. I've made a lot and anyone who says they haven't is being naive and ignorant, no matter the medium. What is important is owning up to these mistakes. I'm glad you've made this post, it shows character despite what has happened in the past.

Life is also weird in that forgiveness is a thing, too. And I'm willing to forget what has happened before and just move on, and I'd expect a lot of people will share this same opinion; I urge them to.

Man, it's aoe, let's just have fun. In each mistake is a lesson to be learned and I'm confident OP has learned it.

Besides one time I walled in my teammates TC in a comp stomp. No one is perfect.
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

princeofcarthage wrote:@Djigit gibson is trolling here. There is context to story which you seem to not be aware of. Just know its not true.
you really think my boi Djigit would miss sarcasm?
Here is the reference
and thanks for breaking the troll chain.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

princeofcarthage wrote:@Djigit gibson is trolling here. There is context to story which you seem to not be aware of. Just know its not true.
you must be fun at parties
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

tbh I don't think Gibson is sorry for cheating, I think he is sorry for being caught.
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

lol Dontay is dontaying again
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

It takes courage to come out and admit the mistake. I am happy that it is finally over and we get to see some more quality content on youtube and twitch. I urge people to stop flame Gibson, he needs appreciation.
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

Ashvin wrote:It takes courage to come out and admit the mistake. I am happy that it is finally over and we get to see some more quality content on youtube and twitch. I urge people to stop flame Gibson, he needs appreciation.
Damn i was about to post that.
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

The fact so many people are clueless about this post is so saddening
mad cuz bad
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

I admit I did what I had to do to win! I'm an athlete, you're a specimen of sin.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

kami_ryu wrote:
jesus3 wrote:That apology looks awfully familiar
whose is it? uhlan's?
sirmusket
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

japanesegeneral wrote:
Ashvin wrote:It takes courage to come out and admit the mistake. I am happy that it is finally over and we get to see some more quality content on youtube and twitch. I urge people to stop flame Gibson, he needs appreciation.
Damn i was about to post that.
All rights reserved ©
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
ESO: Headkilla

Post by HeadKilla »

WTF? Sometimes these troll jobs are just too good and I get confused. If you have had cheats this whole time why do we lose games ever?
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

making mistakes is human, using cheat is simply saying, "I'm a shit" and is sewer rat
But anyway we all have a second chance.
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP