A minimum level of human decency

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
No Flag bepsi
Musketeer

A minimum level of human decency

Post by bepsi »

Dear community, the public bullying and heckling on the forums of a person whose mental health is obviously in dire straits the last few days is perhaps the lowest I've witnessed a community forum degenerate to. I find it disgusting and to be honest I no longer wish to be part of the community lest forum administration takes active steps to uphold a minimum level of human dignity.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: A minimum level of human decency

Post by gibson »

Unfortunately this is my fault. I apologize for that. I have a tendency to be antagonistic and a bit toxic. I would like to ask you to reconsider as I do not believe my actions should reflect upon the majority of the community. That being said I am a bit surprised that after making several antagonizing posts I given a timeout, or at least the threads locked.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Threads should've been locked and Gibson and I and Dongtay given a temp ban.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

I don't think the administration signed up to run a kindergarten. If the lack of control offends you, stay off the information superhighway my fren
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag bepsi
Musketeer

Post by bepsi »

I'm not asking for sanctions against anyone as such. Individuals can fail and say and do stupid things when caught up in the moment. Thus the moral level of the forums can't hinge upon individual effort but needs to be maintained by moderators acting with the interest of all in mind.
No Flag bepsi
Musketeer

Post by bepsi »

harcha wrote:I don't think the administration signed up to run a kindergarten. If the lack of control offends you, stay off the information superhighway my fren
As stated, I'm happy to leave the forums unless active steps are taken to uphold a minimum level of decency.
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Post by IGNDontay »

my comment deleted? it’s funny people delete what I say with no context.

My mental health is fine, thanks. I’m a target that is defending himself nothing more or less. I used to envy certain players in this community until I entered it so I understand that sentiment on the community. They are also very light on racism and prejudice here.

Gibson contributes nothing to the forums except trolling, without exaggeration. Why he has posting rights is beyond me.

He crate spawns on his smurf accounts, also has smurf accounts he uses on esoc forums so banning one won’t do much. Recommend IP ban for the crate spawn but the people who need to see it haven’t been able to catch him yet. I literally have him “foe’d“ and pested like an adult but here we are because he can’t handle his feelings toward me.

And I never mention him unless first mentioned. So clearly, who is the issue? Mods can see themselves who created all this. thank you (-:
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

The reason no action has been taken is most likely because no posts has been reported.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

deleted_user wrote:Threads should've been locked and Gibson and I and Dongtay given a temp ban.
lol look at them defining what their punishments should be. Perm ban for you both. jk not callen at least he doesn’t crate spawn. I don’t deserve any kind of ban for simply being suckered into going back and forth with you chumps. I wasn’t the one who made these threads, only calling out the bs in them.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

bepsi wrote:
harcha wrote:I don't think the administration signed up to run a kindergarten. If the lack of control offends you, stay off the information superhighway my fren
As stated, I'm happy to leave the forums unless active steps are taken to uphold a minimum level of decency.
nothing will change bro. this sort have thing isn’t new these two have been “heckling” me as you put it unchecked on these forums for awhile. I got called a monkey or something like that before in a thread and the guy walked not even a warning. The staff are in on it.

viewtopic.php?f=314&t=15197&p=323022#p323022 <- my first attempt 2 years ago to have this squashed by exposing him.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

kami_ryu wrote:If someone got warned for calling someone else a monkey, I'd be offended.

I'm unsure of dontay's mental state but I guess if it's bad then maybe he shouldn't be picked on? I dunno. he brought it upon himself.

"the staff are in on it" lol
who cares lol if you’re okay with open prejudice and racism then your kind is soon to be extinct and I brought it upon myself... lmao says a random who isn’t even caught up on everything sheesh why did you even comment for lol stay in the audience. and they must be if all this trolling is cool.

I assume my mental health was commented on because of the length I describe in detail on text but no. look here, viewtopic.php?f=314&t=15197&p=323022#p323022 , I am just a thorough person.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Can't be asked not to react to someone like dontay tbh. I mean check what he's posted in this thread again.
Banning him is probably the best solution
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

kami_ryu wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:If someone got warned for calling someone else a monkey, I'd be offended.

I'm unsure of dontay's mental state but I guess if it's bad then maybe he shouldn't be picked on? I dunno. he brought it upon himself.

"the staff are in on it" lol
who cares lol if you’re okay with open prejudice and racism then your kind is soon to be extinct and I brought it upon myself... lmao says a random who isn’t even caught up on everything sheesh why did you even comment for lol stay in the audience. and they must be if all this trolling is cool.
I've never even heard of you before today.

I'm not really okay with prejudice and racism but I always welcome the ability to talk about it freely. If you can't understand why, well, I'm too tired and busy to explain it.

You and gibs flamed each other. that's literally all that happened. none of this is a big deal and it's all quite tame compared to some of the other things I've seen on the forums. just chill and stop antagonizing if you don't want to take the heat anymore
yeah no that’s literally not all this is. Way deeper than that. why the hell?.. i’m so confused as to why you’re commenting acting as if you know what you’re talking about when you clearly don’t, man. you’re not a mediator or something. and you JUST said you didn’t know me before today so how could you? you couldn’t. Also some threads have been locked so you can’t even read up to if you cared to. I’m on DEFENSE every post because i’m being came at. Here’s a read. viewtopic.php?f=314&t=15197&p=323022#p323022
Gibson is a hardcore troll and he cheats! I don’t even flame this queer dude he literally can’t help but to mention me lol. Then it’s causing beef w random weirdos! But because he can’t stop mentioning, stalking, and going out of his way to troll me on his smurf accounts. I’m going to continue to expose him until he slips and gets caught and banned from here then he won’t be a problem for me, or anyone else for that matter.

Being prejudice or racist to be funny shows lack of intelligence and empathy. Sure, talk about it? I am. without calling someone a slur. they called me monkey because they were assuming my ethnicity.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Im hungry.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

IGNDontay wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I've never even heard of you before today.

I'm not really okay with prejudice and racism but I always welcome the ability to talk about it freely. If you can't understand why, well, I'm too tired and busy to explain it.

You and gibs flamed each other. that's literally all that happened. none of this is a big deal and it's all quite tame compared to some of the other things I've seen on the forums. just chill and stop antagonizing if you don't want to take the heat anymore
yeah no that’s literally not all this is. Way deeper than that. why the hell?.. i’m so confused as to why you’re commenting acting as if you know what you’re talking about when you clearly don’t, man. you’re not a mediator or something. and you JUST said you didn’t know me before today so how could you? you couldn’t. Also some threads have been locked so you can’t even read up to if you cared to. Here’s a read. viewtopic.php?f=314&t=15197&p=323022#p323022
Gibson is a hardcore troll and he cheats! I don’t even flame this queer dude he literally can’t help but to mention me lol. Then it’s causing beef w random weirdos! But because he can’t stop mentioning, stalking, and going out of his way to troll me on his smurf accounts. I’m going to continue to expose him until he slips and gets caught and banned from here then he won’t be a problem for me, or anyone else for that matter.

Being prejudice or racist to be funny shows lack of intelligence and empathy. Sure, talk about it? I am. without calling someone a slur. they called me monkey because they were assuming my ethnicity.
If you are going to flame and accuse others in every thread that gets created, you are not going to be on the forums for much longer.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

Kaiserklein wrote:Can't be asked not to react to someone like dontay tbh. I mean check what he's posted in this thread again.
Banning him is probably the best solution
you are really that bitter that I beat you, you go out of your way to be ignorant wow. If anyone is reading my comments then they can see whatsup.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

edeholland wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:
Show hidden quotes
yeah no that’s literally not all this is. Way deeper than that. why the hell?.. i’m so confused as to why you’re commenting acting as if you know what you’re talking about when you clearly don’t, man. you’re not a mediator or something. and you JUST said you didn’t know me before today so how could you? you couldn’t. Also some threads have been locked so you can’t even read up to if you cared to. Here’s a read. viewtopic.php?f=314&t=15197&p=323022#p323022

If you are going to flame and accuse others in every thread that gets created, you are not going to be on the forums for much longer.

nah anyone reading anything can see i’m not doing this randomly or being hateful to everyone. and I have pictures of the cheating happening. If i’m booted from the server for speaking truth in threads that are in off topic then so be it those with a mind of their own know whatsup. this post is still lacking human decency so i think a point been proven. so Unless i am mentioned i have nothing else to say.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

sorry for constantly bashing you @Hazza54321 i try to be friendly from now on...
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

If a version of sirmusket existed who doesn't cheat that woule be dontay!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

sebnan12 wrote:sorry for constantly bashing you @Hazza54321 i try to be friendly from now on...
Thanks it hurt my feelings
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

IGNDontay wrote: Sure, talk about it? I am. without calling someone a slur. they called me monkey because they were assuming my ethnicity.
You literally call Gibson 'fagson' and 'a queer dude' which are both slurs
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Hazza54321 wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:sorry for constantly bashing you @Hazza54321 i try to be friendly from now on...
Thanks it hurt my feelings
sorry for constantly sexually harassing you. I'll try to be more sensitive from now on