GUA Twitch

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: GUA Twitch

Post by Kaiserklein »

gibson wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Mate how come I've never been banned, I'm 10x more offensive on my stream, this is really unfair
Somebody must have reported him, its witch hunt time
Hard to believe no one has reported me yet
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

Plot twist: Twitch saw my game go OOS against hawk girl and I got banned for OOS xD
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Calling someone a "f****t" isn't actually funny.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

I never said that it was funny
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

"Also I agree headkilla, but anytime I say something like thats gay, or call someone a faggot for doing a lame strat, its never a homophobic type of insult... now streams will probably have to be more fake and not as funny, "
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

"seeing kasier or someone else go off on a rant" I like how you left that part out. Funny as in seeing someone go off on rant and cuss people out

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Im more worried about the snitch tbh
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

gibson wrote:Im more worried about the snitch tbh
Seems like a pretty easy thing to avoid in the future though
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Calling someone a "f****t" isn't actually funny.
I doubt it even was a 'someone', was probably just India.
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

right, ya its pretty funny I'm like the most appropriate aoe3 streamer, I ban and time out people for using offensive language and yet I get banned for it xD

Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

giveuanxiety wrote:Plot twist: Twitch saw my game go OOS against hawk girl and I got banned for OOS xD
I'd say justice served but I like wacthing your streams so ye sucks. Idk whats more lost, your twitch or your TC that game
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Just use slurs from your native language. Twitch and other filters don't recognize these slurs so you're free to use them as many times as you want.
This post is very "on brand" for you
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

I wonder if twitch chat messages get modded and if my chat always saying one offensive word would cause a ban. The ban was probably from a past stream I did too, cause I dont remember saying anything at all offensive during this stream. Also ya hawkgirl on a real note I have no idea what happened in our game and why it went oos, that was really weird.

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Just use slurs from your native language. Twitch and other filters don't recognize these slurs so you're free to use them as many times as you want.
Not true s1mple got banned for saying faggot in russian and some mexican titty streamer got banned for saying it in spanish
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
gibson wrote:
Not true s1mple got banned for saying faggot in russian and some mexican titty streamer got banned for saying it in spanish
I didn't know that. That's even lamer. Is Twitch moderating my culture now?
Similar to how ESOC moderates Basement culture
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
gibson wrote:
I didn't know that. That's even lamer. Is Twitch moderating my culture now?
They have been cracking down on gamer culture a lot recently
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

what was the last things you guys saw before the channel went down? I wonder if the ban had anything to do with my chat room or people chatting in game that wasnt me.

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

giveuanxiety wrote:what was the last things you guys saw before the channel went down? I wonder if the ban had anything to do with my chat room or people chatting in game that wasnt me.
Don't blame me, I voted for McGovern
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

giveuanxiety wrote:what was the last things you guys saw before the channel went down? I wonder if the ban had anything to do with my chat room or people chatting in game that wasnt me.
I doubt it was anything on that stream, it often takes twitch days to ban bigger people for doing worse stuff.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

man why would u make a complaint about guas stream its like one of the most entertaining out there
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

I stream laggy jap games sometimes, will i get banned?
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

gibson wrote:Yea the message it says when you go to his channel is the message that comes up when someone has been banned
i got the same message that i get everytime i try to watch @amiggo1999 stream
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

vividlyplain wrote:
gibson wrote:Yea the message it says when you go to his channel is the message that comes up when someone has been banned
i got the same message that i get everytime i try to watch @amiggo1999 stream
That is because he changed his name, and the link under live streams was leading to what his name used to be, which no longer existed.
No Flag bepsi
Musketeer

Post by bepsi »

The sensitivities of the New England Puritan now affects us all, given that the US is the prime vehicle of globalisation. The progress of humanity to become the shining city on the hill as envisioned by the pilgrims is stunted by GUAs offensive stream language and so must be concealed from public view.
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

Actually the more I think of it, I think I realized why I got banned. I was doing the poll towards the end of the stream before I got banned right? I didn't know how the poll system worked so I was messing around with it. I did "will this poll work?" "yes" "no" "fuck off". I kept trying to make the poll with those options and it kept giving me an error, then I changed "fuck off" to "duck off" and other variations and I kept getting the error. At the time I didn't think it had anything to do with the words in the poll however, but I then finally made a poll without a curse word and it worked to make the poll. I wonder if me trying to do it several times in a row with a curse word triggered like an auto response to twitch mods and maybe even auto banned me. I have been streaming for over 6 years and I have never been banned or even warned in any way and it just so happened to occur the same day as this stuff.

I emailed twitch, so hopefully I will get an email back in the morning and we can clarify this confusion.