Headkilla resigns

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Re: Headkilla resigns

Post by Riotcoke »

princeofcarthage wrote:
Ashvin wrote:
bittersalt123 wrote:I think someone who has donated money for tournaments should have a say in how they're run because you've put your money into it. There's more of a reason for you to be an admin for the best of us who have no financial stake in the tourneys.
There is a reason this act of giving money for the good is called donating. He didn't buy control over ESOC. So in theory, nobody should have any "say" in how ESOC manages things regardless of what amount a person has donated.

EDIT: Also @Challenger_Marco I don't think you have any idea how Dolan makes his arguments. He is one of the best people at making points here at ESOC.
I want to agree with you, however donations don't work this way. Donations are given for certain reason/aim. Last year my outlet had donated certain amount for an event. We were unhappy with their initial certain designs and placements of logos, boards etc. We discussed and reached the conclusion that they can either accept the donation + changes which better suit our brand or decline it. They made changes to their entire setup. I believe we have four divisions cuz headkilla actually had certain condition during donation.
What you're talking about is sponsorship, not a donation.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Great Britain TheNameDaniel
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: danielek

Post by TheNameDaniel »

Hazza54321 wrote:having skim read this topic im not entirely sure what happened but i would advise staying clear of off topic as its mostly nerds talking shit. Real life discussions I keep to real life friends tbh so i feel no need to discuss them here, im here to discuss aoe3 and have good quality esoc banter.
I do hope you reconsider @HeadKilla youve always been a solid bloke to me and this community, wouldnt let fools in off topic bring you down.
Couldn't have said it better myself
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
ESO: Headkilla

Post by HeadKilla »

Mitoe wrote:
HeadKilla wrote:. . . I did just check and I did not find anything on this site that says this behavior is not acceptable. Just reading through a few posts and I can see that it is in fact accepted and supported . . .
Hopefully this will put some of your concerns at ease.

viewtopic.php?f=325&t=5351
Forum Rules and Guidelines wrote:1) Be respectful. Personal attacks, in the form of excessive use of derogatory terms and curse words directed at others, will not be tolerated. It's fine to have your differences with others and you are able to express those views on ESOC; however, it must not become your sole purpose on ESOC.

. . .

9) No discrimination. Bigotry, racism and other forms of discrimination, as well as fragile or offensive religious, political or origin references, will not be tolerated. Most topics are open to discussion on ESOC, as long as such topics remain respectful and have well-thought arguments in them. Bigotry does not contribute to any discussion. While you may disagree with others, do so respectfully.
ESOC has never been and will never be a place open to hate speech and discrimination.

I have not done much reading in the Off Topic section of the forum in recent months or years, but it is my understanding that discussion of controversial subjects is acceptable there, as long as it remains respectful and impersonal.
Hey now, we can work within these guidelines. Now just need to provide some examples of these guidelines being violated without any repercussion, should they exist. @gibson @deleted_user4 @The_Lastsamurai @Mr_Bramboy @princeofcarthage @fightinfrenchman @evilcheadar @Oliveza @bittersalt123 @jesus3 @j_t_kirk @EVERYONE that cares to see what can come of this.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I have a folder of examples that I can post when I'm home
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
ESO: Headkilla

Post by HeadKilla »

fightinfrenchman wrote:I have a folder of examples that I can post when I'm home
Soft of concerning, but useful today. :P
Serbia Brutalglory
Crossbow
ESO: Brutalglory

Post by Brutalglory »

Americans are so sensitive. Sticks and stones.... this is what I meant by snowflakes.
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

Brutalglory wrote:Americans are so sensitive. Sticks and stones.... this is what I meant by snowflakes.
Try me. :flowers:
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Brutalglory wrote:Americans are so sensitive. Sticks and stones.... this is what I meant by snowflakes.
Fuck you
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Ok guys let's try to be adults here
United States of America occamslightsaber
Retired Contributor
ESO: L1BERTYPR1ME

Post by occamslightsaber »

Goodspeed wrote:Ok guys let's try to be adults here
no u :uglylol:
The scientific term for China creating free units is Mitoe-sis.

I intend all my puns.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

So when are you resigning?
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

RefluxSemantic wrote:So when are you resigning?
Way to put salt into the wound..
Maybe he will change his mind ? Or do you want him to resign so badly?

Oh btw.. Hi Jerom!!! :lol:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I hope he doesn't resign still tbh
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

Headkilla resigned
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Bro..Comparing you to mankeloid admin times where he used to hate half of the community and flame them same time, you seem like a great guy and should keep your position!
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

:(
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Just checking, is Headkilla still 'resigned' or is this topic out of date?
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Last known about the man is he is still resigned.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

HeadKilla wrote:I have been receiving negative feedback for my performance or actions while being an ESOC admin. I have also been told that it is a common belief that I paid to have this access. In my defense, I thought I was helping the community out with a donation, never asked for admin access but rather was asked to accept it. I thought that by staying positive in the forums/twitch I would be a good example for others, especially new members. However, it seems that I am only causing problems. I will never tolerate or accept racist/sexist and homophobic statements or actions. I do not accept that it is OK for people to make racist comments or share their racist beliefs in a public forum. I am shocked that I am in the minority here and that I have been shamed for thinking it is wrong to purposely offend and upset people of this community for being black and/or gay. It is wrong to provide a place for people to share hate speech. It is especially upsetting to me that some admins and those that make ESOC run encourage and participate in this behavior. I for one, but my personal beliefs ahead of administrative duties. Please remove all Administrative access or permissions I have on anything ESOC related. I do not want any moderation rights on the streams or forums. I also do not want to continue to welcome new members into a community that is tolerant of this behavior and shaming those that agree.
It is strange, that you try to support the community with your own hard-earned money, and you only get suspicion in return. I am also tired of this shit, so from a time back, I prefer to support the players I really like, and I think Esoc has enough money now, to fund the games they want to.
To the haters, I can only say, If you wanted to support this community with some kind of clarity test, you missed the goal with your suspicious hating and paranoia.
I cannot count how many times I have heard or read the message, that I have some kind of hold on the admins, or what is going on. You are wrong, has always been wrong, and I have given my last donations to the community, ever since the TWC2 tournament, I am done with your sorry asses.
It is good that you have fundings of your own now Esoc, and I am happy I was a helping hand when you did not.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

sorry I did not read your message sooner @HeadKilla I have been absent for some months, but I seem to come back, dunno why ;)
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

The_Lastsamurai wrote:@HeadKilla i actually need you in my life man.... dont go
Did you consider, only for a second, that you are part of the problem here?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Riotcoke wrote:I agree with Solider here, i feel like you're doing an Amazing job. I also don't know 100 percent what this is about, but from the staff/media discord i can't fault you at all.
I guess you had to leave after this, and I can understand that
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:He has reasons, though
Tell us more. "I feel offended because of racism, sexism and homophobia" doesn't sounds like a good reason. Why even care ? If you get offended every time someone says something you don't like, you're not going to go very far.
Becouse we care stupid, You can be good at this particular game, but still "dont get it" - :ugeek:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

and @HeadKilla when somebody want to spank me and call me gay, I just agree, I am, and I'm loving it ;)'
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

anyway @HeadKilla sorry to see you go, but I hope you are still here, in the stream, and in the game.