thread where you say sorry for flaming

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
India Frosty_2
Musketeer

Re: thread where you say sorry for flaming

Post by Frosty_2 »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:has anybody mentioned sirmusket yet? I recently got sirmusket'd in a pm
I flamed him a lot and im not even sorry :flowers:
tan tan tan ..tantatan.. tantatan.. tantatan...
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

amiggo1999 wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:What nihilism are you talking about? I think the community is pretty fun except for some retards, but youre gonna meet them IRL as well.
The mere fact that the community is made up by many ppl who spend hours every day to play a videogame (which doesn't help them in any meaningful way irl) is already testament to the nihilism. Every hour you spend playing games like this, you're not making the wolrd a better place - a obviously terrible opportunity cost. If you were however not wasting that time playing video games, but rather doing something good for: your health, family, career, etc. You wouldn't be a nihilist.
Just chill and go pwn some noobs
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo ā€“ The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

gibson wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:@gibson It s quite pathetic to cry when people flame you back after you harass them tbh.
I'm not saying that miggo is right to flame you at all but you keep bullying him when he's obviously pissed off so you can't expect him to be nice with you.
Learn reading comprehension dude, oh well canā€™t expect much from a guy who thinks itā€™s fine to call black people niggers. Ill try to say it in a way that even you can understand. Flaming is fine, but there are certain places that you shouldn't go, and telling someone to kill them self is one of those.
That s just hypocrisy. Telling someone to kill himself and flaming someone hard is just the same thing.
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

lol

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Some people just cant grasp basic concepts no matter how theyre presented.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Guys this is a thread for apologizing
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I've never done anything wrong ever, not even once
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
India Frosty_2
Musketeer

Post by Frosty_2 »

It's always fun to see people arguing, be it real life or virtual life.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Frosty_2 wrote:It's always fun to see people arguing, be it real life or virtual life.
i have a quote from riotcoke about ur country in my signature
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:@gibson It s quite pathetic to cry when people flame you back after you harass them tbh.
I'm not saying that miggo is right to flame you at all but you keep bullying him when he's obviously pissed off so you can't expect him to be nice with you.
Learn reading comprehension dude, oh well canā€™t expect much from a guy who thinks itā€™s fine to call black people niggers. Ill try to say it in a way that even you can understand. Flaming is fine, but there are certain places that you shouldn't go, and telling someone to kill them self is one of those.
That s just hypocrisy. Telling someone to kill himself and flaming someone hard is just the same thing.
It's not, I got a lot of flame from community few months back. Only one person told me to kill myself, and I can assure you that was lot more troubling to me than all the flame combined.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

sebnan12 wrote:
Frosty_2 wrote:It's always fun to see people arguing, be it real life or virtual life.
Ye well you just gotta realize how bad his language is when people shitting on street are teaching him that >.<
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
India Frosty_2
Musketeer

Post by Frosty_2 »

sebnan12 wrote:
Ahhh,. I see where you're getting at.. not going to argue lol.. anyways i created an account named riotcuck but sadly mods pested it.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ā†‘
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
India Frosty_2
Musketeer

Post by Frosty_2 »

iNcog wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:Guys this is a thread for apologizing
I'm sorry I started this thread. /facepalm
Why are you sorry? Some people like this thread.
Im thankful to you.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ā†‘
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

princeofcarthage wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes
It's not, I got a lot of flame from community few months back. Only one person told me to kill myself, and I can assure you that was lot more troubling to me than all the flame combined.
sad who was that?
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player
ESO: Oliveza

Post by Oliveza »

amiggo1999 wrote:I was mad cause I threw away few games for trolling, to make it an interesting series, thinking ill win it ez anyways. And then last game I already won early and cba to continue playing, while somppu is tryharding his ass off for 20 bucks. What an absolute waste of time, and then having some random retards like @gibson talking out of their ass to top it all off. Anyways im finally done with this shit game and all this retarded community.
Dear Miguel
I must say IĀ“m kinda starting to see a pattern here. :hmm:
Anyway, iĀ“m eagerly looking forward to your next Ragequit in 3-4months . :flowers:
Or maybe you will break this downward spiral and become a leading religious figure in the fight against Nihilism and find the Answer to life.

With best regards,
Your Hurensohn-Community Member. :smile:
:mds: > BIGS
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Frosty_2 wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:
Ahhh,. I see where you're getting at.. not going to argue lol.. anyways i created an account named riotcuck but sadly mods pested it.
xD
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:
Wrong. You donā€™t know someoneā€™s mental position. Thereā€™s a huge difference between calling someone a noob and saying kill yourself. Itā€™s like calling someone a homophobic slur or racial slur.
mad cuz bad
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

n0el wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Wrong. You donā€™t know someoneā€™s mental position. Thereā€™s a huge difference between calling someone a noob and saying kill yourself. Itā€™s like calling someone a homophobic slur or racial slur.
I'm no psychologist but I'd say that someone is more likely to kill himself if he's bullied by the community than if a random guy flames him and tells him to kill himself.

It's just unreal, a guy isn't going to kill himself because someone asks him to xD.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Miggo came very close to win a BO7 and even though he shouldn't get pissed off, he had some good reasons to be as somppu got advantaged a lot by the spectator who were picking the civ for them (we gave somppu india all the time, which wasn't very fair to miggo), and miggo came super close to win nonetheless.
So when a random lieutenant in the chat sees miggo is pissed and still flame him, how can he expect miggo to keep his calm? I blame both for flaming, but one had good excuses while the other did that just cuz he found it fun to piss off the one.
Also I don't see what's funny in doing that, but well :hmm:
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
n0el wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I'm no psychologist but I'd say that someone is more likely to kill himself if he's bullied by the community than if a random guy flames him and tells him to kill himself.

It's just unreal, a guy isn't going to kill himself because someone asks him to xD.
I think Gibson was referring to someone who's been dealing with a huge depressive episode for a long period of time and who has been thinking about suicide for an extended period of time. In their minds when someone says "kill yourself" they might think the world would be better off without them.

I guess the lesson we can take away from this is to never tell someone to kill themselves and it's as simple as that.

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
n0el wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Yea its unreal how little you know about psychology and how little you've been reading. Obviously no mentally healthy person is going to kill himself when someone randomly online tells them to. Even someone who's mentally unstable and dealing with depression is unlikely to, although it could cause someone who's depressed to begin to consider suicide. However, it could push someone whos already suicidal over the edge. There was a girl a few years ago who went to prison because her boyfriend committed suicide after her constantly telling him to. If you're willing to take the 1 in a million chance that the person you're telling to kill himself is actually suicidal and might actually kill himself than you're an actual piece of shit who should be ostracized from society. No one understands the mental health of people online nor nor 100% what causes people to commit suicide, so its best case scenario foolish and worse case scenario sadistic to saying things like that.
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player
ESO: Oliveza

Post by Oliveza »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
n0el wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Exactly, so what are you on About??? ItĀ“s in no means unreal.There are People out there who think about killing themselves on a daily Basis and even the slightest "Motivation", like someone telling them to kys might push them as far as doing so.
:mds: > BIGS
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Oliveza wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Exactly, so what are you on About??? ItĀ“s in no means unreal.There are People out there who think about killing themselves on a daily Basis and even the slightest "Motivation", like someone telling them to kys might push them as far as doing so.
Well, I'm just talking about how I would feel, and everybody flaming me because I'm bad would be much worse than one guy telling me to kill myself.
People are usually depressed because they think that they're bad at every aspect of life, so 30 people saying that you're bad is impactful. Killing yourself when someone asks you to however, is just giving him the win, so even a bullied guy wouldn't do that.