Cassador33 vs Japanlamer

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.

Who's more dislikeable?

Cassador33
59%
Japanlamer
41%

Total votes: 49

No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

Cassador33 vs Japanlamer

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

I've seen Cassador act like a decent human being at times, was pleasantly surprised as recently as yesterday by a short conversation with him and at that singular point in time I could only see him as a well-intentioned guy giving thoughtful advice which while appreciated wouldn't really have helped me much in terms of achieving what I wanted to do. With that said I've never even seen Japanlamer act like a decent human being though and I can't say he's ever wrote a sentence or showed through his actions that he is one from what I've seen. Admittedly he never really did anything that bad before last year so before that I was viewing him with apathy but now that he is the kind of person he is now and still without any positives in my eyes at least so I'd say he's worse.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Cassador33 vs Japanlamer

Post by gibson »

So your hatred of Japanlamer has gone so far that youre willing to act like Cassador is a decent guy in order to put down japanlamer. He really is living rent free in your head lol.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

gibson wrote:So your hatred of Japanlamer has gone so far that youre willing to act like Cassador is a decent guy in order to put down japanlamer. He really is living rent free in your head lol.
I don't think a person is wholly defined by their actions in a single event during their lifes and if that's what you took away from what I wrote it's honestly quite amusing.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

no fk the cass
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

youve only made this thread because of japanlamers cheating accusations which he does with anyone he loses to. Japanlamer is at least funny and provides good quality content.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

[TLDT]Amsterda wrote:
gibson wrote:So your hatred of Japanlamer has gone so far that youre willing to act like Cassador is a decent guy in order to put down japanlamer. He really is living rent free in your head lol.
I don't think a person is wholly defined by their actions in a single event during their lifes and if that's what you took away from what I wrote it's honestly quite amusing.
I never said that, but you're constantly complaining about japanlamer, making games saying hes a cheater etc and its just amusing
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

i clicked on cassador without reading the post thinking it would ask whos the bigger cunt.
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Morocco Arabian_Kharabian
Crossbow
ESO: Cassador33

Post by Arabian_Kharabian »

i've tried to comeback friends with this community again but u guys wouldnt allow me to , althought the mistake is yours.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I spend 90% of my waking hours on ESOC and I don't know what's going on here
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

what is this thread actually trying to achieve? If anything it makes the poster look like he belongs in the list as well
Jordan SHIBOBAH
Crossbow
ESO: SHIBOBAH

Post by SHIBOBAH »

Im a close friend to Cassador and he's a nice guy , people that hates him honestly must not know his good side
Jordan SHIBOBAH
Crossbow
ESO: SHIBOBAH

Post by SHIBOBAH »

Im a close friend to Cassador and he's a nice guy , people that hates him honestly must not know his good side
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Amsterda belongs on the list for posting about NR20 constantly when nobody gives a shit.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »

Why are these two hated so much? Just curious
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

The poll options include only Cassador33 and Japanlamer due to similarities in behaviour and name recognition if you want to poll who's more dislikeable with different criteria for the selection of poll options you can go ahead and make a poll yourself. @Hazza54321 @I_HaRRiiSoN_I @Riotcoke
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

Why you even tagging me
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Hazza54321 wrote:Why you even tagging me
Hazza54321 wrote:youve only made this thread because of japanlamers cheating accusations which he does with anyone he loses to. Japanlamer is at least funny and provides good quality content.
@Hazza54321 Tangentially relevant if we were to take your first sentence as a form of passive aggressive critique of the poll and I've chosen to interpret it as that since you seem to agree with Riotcokes post.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

[TLDT]Amsterda wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:youve only made this thread because of japanlamers cheating accusations which he does with anyone he loses to. Japanlamer is at least funny and provides good quality content.
@Hazza54321 Tangentially relevant if we were to take your first sentence as a form of passive aggressive critique of the poll and I've chosen to interpret it as that since you seem to agree with Riotcokes post.
Riotcuck*
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

@amsterda lol Japanlamer aka lucailgrande just has the old school AOE3 personality so no reason to be bothered by him. Some people you shouldn't react to and just let them troll because he's willing to troll harder than you. I find it kinda refreshing to see people like him in the game lol brings back memories of the good old days but objectively he's more dislikeable lol

Cassador is fine I mean he cheated and got caught but I doubt he would cheat again so he's fine
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

[TLDT]Amsterda wrote:
the first sentence wasnt, and if youre so insecure about me liking riots post the have fun tagging everyone who likes it.
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon
ESO: Qosashvili93

Post by Qosashvili93 »

Both <3

Why so much hate them
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Hazza54321 wrote:
[TLDT]Amsterda wrote:
the first sentence wasnt, and if youre so insecure about me liking riots post the have fun tagging everyone who likes it.
Regardless you can see that I only tagged the people who went off-topic in the thread, I thought your statement was open to interpretation since it'd be so redundant if taken at face value but that was my mistake for which I hope you'll excuse me.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

This thread is boring af
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I like Amsterda
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Are those two already higher up in the hierarchy than the sir of mooshk?