Cassador33 vs Japanlamer

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.

Who's more dislikeable?

Cassador33
59%
Japanlamer
41%

Total votes: 49

Switzerland Klestree
Musketeer
ESO: Klestree

Re: Cassador33 vs Japanlamer

Post by Klestree »

if u act like this there is a 3rd person on the list to vote for. any time soon
keep going on to archieve this
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Klestree wrote:if u act like this there is a 3rd person on the list to vote for. any time soon
keep going on to archieve this
Since my first interaction with you was you telling me my crying was a "threat" which I assume to be a misspelling of treat I believe you're more than qualified to make the poll already.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I keep refreshing off topic and getting a dopamine rush to see a new post but it just turns out to be in this shite thread. Everybody stop
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
India Frosty_2
Musketeer

Post by Frosty_2 »

I voted Japanlamer because, as a pr 23 player, I encountered him a lot and obviously he flames op so op that the other day he flamed his mates for loss when it was because of him, his team lost.. anyways since Cassador is in pr 30 level. I haven't encountered him, maybe higher the pr, higher is the flaming tendency of a particular person.

Other day he cheated with monster trucks and his reason for monster trucks was me, as I kept on spamming strelets in Texas lol, he thought I was cheating. Anyways, Its always fun to flame him when you're bored.. him calling me dumb and me calling him retard is super funny.
tan tan tan ..tantatan.. tantatan.. tantatan...
India Frosty_2
Musketeer

Post by Frosty_2 »

gibson wrote: I never said that, but you're constantly complaining about japanlamer, making games saying hes a cheater etc and its just amusing
You do agree that he cheats ryt? if not then I think have a screenshot of him cheating in lucail grande
tan tan tan ..tantatan.. tantatan.. tantatan...
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

ofc he cheats
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Shortly after I made the thread Cassador reached out to me to voice his appreciation for what I just saw as a fair assessment and then he went on to talk about that the community will never forgive him. If I recall correctly I didn't respond as I didn't think there was much to respond to anyway, with that said although this is just my interpretation it seemed like he didn't fully accept that and had some lingering frustration about it. I had kind of a knee-jerk reaction to it and thought well since he did what he did he should just accept the consequences and even then just because someone ends up with a bad outcome that they're solely responsible for in the end a lot of the time you can still end up empathizing with them to some extent. Regardless of that I think I can relate more to the unforgiving mindset since I don't think you should expect or seek forgiveness and partly because I'm not the type that'd easily forgive myself for something I did wrong. In the end if you want to be forgiven you should be someone worthy of forgiveness rather than take any shortcuts.

Earlier today I messaged Cassador asking if that was him earlier not giving him context that I had played vs a smurf who someone had said was Cassador. When the guy joined I asked him to go on his main but he talked about it being all welcome so I ended up just making it unrated and playing vs him as USA vs Portugese. After around 10 minutes he just said "Really?" When I tc fired his vills and killed one before he ran away. Shortly after he just barely got into range again and I killed another vill so he resigned. I was a bit annoyed by the ordeal but thinking back on it when I messaged him it didn't really make sense for him to be Cassador and I was probably just searching for someone to target with my frustration I had from just having had a pretty bad day. Cassador replied with "What", since I realised I couldn't reasonably act as if it had been him and it was all petty anyways I just dropped the case and explained I had played vs a guy who someone had said was him.

Later on I get messaged by Cassador telling me he had convinced someone that Japanlamer does something that I had been convincing people that he does. I was pretty happy about it and said "Fighting for the good cause <3". I thought about his motives which while I view them favorably through my lens I think I'd have to see some of his actions in the future to come to a better understanding. Whether or not it's an act I'm not of the opinion that a proper fake is of lesser value than what's it's imitating. I find myself wondering what I'd do if Cassador joined my game rather than some smurf someone said is him.
United States of America theonlybaus
Advanced Player
ESO: theonlybaus

Post by theonlybaus »

[TLDT]Amsterda wrote:Shortly after I made the thread Cassador reached out to me to voice his appreciation for what I just saw as a fair assessment and then he went on to talk about that the community will never forgive him. If I recall correctly I didn't respond as I didn't think there was much to respond to anyway, with that said although this is just my interpretation it seemed like he didn't fully accept that and had some lingering frustration about it. I had kind of a knee-jerk reaction to it and thought well since he did what he did he should just accept the consequences and even then just because someone ends up with a bad outcome that they're solely responsible for in the end a lot of the time you can still end up empathizing with them to some extent. Regardless of that I think I can relate more to the unforgiving mindset since I don't think you should expect or seek forgiveness and partly because I'm not the type that'd easily forgive myself for something I did wrong. In the end if you want to be forgiven you should be someone worthy of forgiveness rather than take any shortcuts.

Earlier today I messaged Cassador asking if that was him earlier not giving him context that I had played vs a smurf who someone had said was Cassador. When the guy joined I asked him to go on his main but he talked about it being all welcome so I ended up just making it unrated and playing vs him as USA vs Portugese. After around 10 minutes he just said "Really?" When I tc fired his vills and killed one before he ran away. Shortly after he just barely got into range again and I killed another vill so he resigned. I was a bit annoyed by the ordeal but thinking back on it when I messaged him it didn't really make sense for him to be Cassador and I was probably just searching for someone to target with my frustration I had from just having had a pretty bad day. Cassador replied with "What", since I realised I couldn't reasonably act as if it had been him and it was all petty anyways I just dropped the case and explained I had played vs a guy who someone had said was him.

Later on I get messaged by Cassador telling me he had convinced someone that Japanlamer does something that I had been convincing people that he does. I was pretty happy about it and said "Fighting for the good cause <3". I thought about his motives which while I view them favorably through my lens I think I'd have to see some of his actions in the future to come to a better understanding. Whether or not it's an act I'm not of the opinion that a proper fake is of lesser value than what's it's imitating. I find myself wondering what I'd do if Cassador joined my game rather than some smurf someone said is him.
wut lel
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

theonlybaus wrote:wut lel
tl;dr Cassador acting differently than Japanlamer would, less dislikeable.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

they're only minions. bpdscolony is their commander and invite spammer is their overlord.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

where did bpdscolony go anyway, he was a great friend
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
United States of America jap_jon
Musketeer

Post by jap_jon »

princeofkabul wrote:
22 Feb 2020, 11:36
they're only minions. bpdscolony is their commander and invite spammer is their overlord.
It doesn't look like he originated this practice, because 30 seconds into this video, he seems to be victim of it.

No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

jap_jon wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 04:35
princeofkabul wrote:
22 Feb 2020, 11:36
It doesn't look like he originated this practice, because 30 seconds into this video, he seems to be victim of it.

This is a different person. Bpdscolony was a pretty chill guy from the UK. When he quit he gave away his account to bart331. Bart eventually met the bpdscolony that we got to know all to well and gave him the bdpscolony account.