Sargsyan confessing

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Sargsyan confessing

Post by Sargsyan »

so today GUA accused me of hceating cuz my name starts with an "S" and i’m sorry, as most of you all have heard the rumours, of me hacking, or being hacked, the reality is simple and unfortunate, the truth is what most of you already thought or by now presumed, yes, I did hack, and I’m sorry for that, before all of you scroll down and begin your ranting, all I ask is for you to hear me out, as I want to share my thoughts and emotions that have resulted because of this.
Basically I installed a file roughly 2 weeks ago, which yes, was a UI alteration that allowed me to do basically whatever I wanted, my friend @AraGun urged me not do this once I had showed him in a friendly game. I thought it wouldn’t be a big deal, and after 1-2 games id simply remove it. As you all probably guessed, that didn’t go my way. It wouldn’t be a big deal, no one will find out, just a few games, these were my excuses that I used to ignore people around me. Thank you for those, that didn’t mention it once, and didn’t put me in uncomfortable position while playing @forgrin @Mitoe , but I knew by then it was over, every twitch chat I’d visit, every ESOC post, every discord group chat, was centered around me, hacking, my way out of it? Blaming others for my mistakes, and it sucked. I basically created an entire story just to avoid what I had done. Links to JP community, screenshots on piroshiki’s twitter, and recorded games, the evidence was there alright, and yet I refused it. Just to add, these hacks were used on both my acc’s ChallengerBuran and SirMusket. I’m not saying every game I played involved hacks, almost all games I played with friends were hack free, but the ones on quick search were a disaster. The file is now deleted thankfully, I took care of that a few days ago, but of course these kinds of things don’t go away that lightly, most of you, and the few that were on my side, perhaps may view me differently, it’s hard to ask for forgiveness, but still I do. To those that I’ve insulted, and argued with, for only telling the truth, I apologize once again, @Mr_Bramboy , @pecelot , @tedere12 and others. Me streaming and uploading videos to YouTube was my hope of a way out to gain everyone’s trust, how foolish. All that said I wish to return to streaming/YouTube and be a part of this community again, and engage in discussions without the thought of this matter occurring again. I’d like to thank Mitoe for helping me along the way, as he was the first I deeply shared this message to, AraGun for sticking up for me even though he was the one that clearly saw the hacks at use first, but kept his word. But this isn’t about a few people, im apologizing to the entirety of the community for my mistake, and those who were once friends that I have pushed away just because they were telling me what I didn't want to hear, most of you probably know who you are. Once again I’m deeply sorry for what I’ve done and I hope at least some of you can forgive me for this. Of course there will still be people out there that will look at this message and just ignore it, but I urge you, if your not going to say anything positively, please, leave it for another time or pm me. Until next time,
SirMusket
:oops: :sad:
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: Sargsyan confessing

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I keep getting tagged in this fucking copypasta
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Don't worry, he banned me for saying his hunts were fine, he's just doesn't understand that he's able to be outplayed.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Riotcoke wrote:Don't worry, he banned me for saying his hunts were fine, he's just doesn't understand that he's able to be outplayed.
empireboss got pested
:nwc:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

No.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Do you want a free cruise to the Bahamas ?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

yes dont listen to misinformed diarouga
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player
ESO: Oliveza

Post by Oliveza »

iNcog wrote:empireboss is a spadel smurf?
its a @optimusprime smurf :chinese:
:mds: > BIGS
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

yeah boi
Attachments
pic musket.PNG
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Sargsyan wrote: SirMusket
:oops: :sad:
10/10 ctrl-c ctrl-v
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

It’s ok bro I forgive you we all make mistakes. I sincerely believe you’ve learned from your mistakes and are ready to move on. Let’s play a couple games sometime and hop back on the saddle! If you’re going thru hard times and this was a way for you to lash out to forget everything going on I can cashapp you like 300 Lira... buy something neat :) I totally get it.
c0ns!
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr