Do you really know what you're doing, Kynesie?

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Do you really know what you're doing, Kynesie?

Post by fei123456 »

I saw you streaming on a Chinese stream website, with wuziqi's account, playing with him, 100+ people are watching. Do you think this is proper?

Older AOE3 players should have know Chuan Chen, aka wuziqi/qinggod/shadowagent/couprider/zodiakrok/tinysoda/stark/honeysosa/朝雾夕/葫芦娃/金正恩/兵圣/斗鱼直播337845818....Many of them were not his account (as "couprider" was me), but they suddenly became his, running tommynators on Great Plains, building walls in Indochina. Even if we ignore what he did on ESO these years, each account costs $14.99 on steam too. He hacked dozens of them, which isn't a small case.

We've never heard him apologize for what he did, but only to see him streaming as "Chinese No.1 player" "King of the water" these days, and some new players even believe that! We can't really do anything against him in real world, but at least we can keep away from these retarded dumb; But now you're streaming with his account, the name of your streaming is "China No.1 with Kynesie", and many players are watching: do you know what you're doing, Kynesie?

Chuan Chen doesn't cheat in every game, at least he didn't do that with you in these games (you don't stand a chance if he does that), but I hope you don't do this again. It does no good to you (you don't need those PR); it hurts AOE3 a lot.
China Zeke
Dragoon
ESO: XYH

Re: Do you really know what you're doing, Kynesie?

Post by Zeke »

I guess they have quite a few topics to share with each other, like their playstyle and also smt else
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

Zeke wrote:I guess they have quite a few topics to share with each other, like their playstyle and also smt else
I don't think Kynesie loves stealing accounts and running tommynators. But playing with a man like that, acting as his "best friend", and even streaming with his account: that's not what a top player should do.
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher
ESO: 4fr33d0m

Post by giannisKING »

fei I think there should be a face-off between and wuziqi, he claims to be the best chinese indeed
Attachments
123.jpg
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

giannisKING wrote:fei I think there should be a face-off between and wuziqi, he claims to be the best chinese indeed
A "best player" never played any ESOC tournaments, never win a Round 256 game: isn't it funny?
Also you'd better explain what units are you training in these games:
QQ20200423-000830@2x.png
QQ20200423-000751@2x.png
I don't know why we can't see the names of these units, but it sees you spam hundreds of them in only 1-5 games (while the neighbors are used in dozens of games). Tell us what are they?
QQ20200423-001503@2x.png
What are these "villages"? You trained hundreds of "special vils" in 1-2 games, seems cool, huh?
And how do you spam 200+ pilgrams in only 5 games, while you only played on Plymouth 4 times?
QQ20200423-001931@2x.png
You spammed 1000+ WTF units in only one game: it must be a nice game, isn't it?
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher

Post by giannisKING »

fei123456 wrote:
giannisKING wrote:fei I think there should be a face-off between and wuziqi, he claims to be the best chinese indeed
A "best player" never played any ESOC tournaments, never win a Round 256 game: isn't it funny?
He told me he dislikes ep because sea has not enough recourses, why dont you just ask him to play you on any patch (recorded) since you want to prove him wrong ?
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

you take drugs bro?
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher

Post by giannisKING »

giannisKING wrote:
fei123456 wrote:
He told me he dislikes ep because sea has not enough recourses, why dont you just ask him to play you on any patch (recorded) since you want to prove him wrong ?
This printscreen you uploaded doesnt corresponds to me, I dont side with chuan neither with you, just play him on 1v1, will you?
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

Aykin Haraka wrote:you take drugs bro?
He who streams with wuziqi takes drugs, bro.
China Zeke
Dragoon

Post by Zeke »

fei123456 wrote:
Aykin Haraka wrote:you take drugs bro?
He who streams with wuziqi takes drugs, bro.
I believe the "bro" refers to kynesie
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher

Post by giannisKING »

Fei link this table , idk what it is or what are these units that dont display there
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team
ESO: kynesie

Post by Kynesie »

When someone wants 1v1 on water maps, i say OK, and i enjoy play.
If you get any problem with this guy, I don't feel very concerned ...
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

Kynesie wrote:When someone wants 1v1 on water maps, i say OK, and i enjoy play.
Well you can play with anyone, that's true.
But I don't understand what happened in my screen: you're streaming with wuziqi's account. It's you who are playing in the room, not him. What's that?
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher

Post by giannisKING »

fei123456 wrote:
Also you'd better explain what units are you training in these games: I don't know why we can't see the names of these units, but it sees you spam hundreds of them in only 1-5 games (while the neighbors are used in dozens of games). Tell us what are they? What are these "villages"? You trained hundreds of "special vils" in 1-2 games, seems cool, huh?
And how do you spam 200+ pilgrams in only 5 games, while you only played on Plymouth 4 times? You spammed 1000+ WTF units in only one game: it must be a nice game, isn't it?
1st I havent played plymoyth since 2013
2nd this table doesnt correspond to 4fr33d0m account if thats cheating evidence, if you want to prove me wrong link it here or on pm
3rd go play chuan chen on 1v1 , surely he has cheated in the past but he is objectively a good player and you have been wrong for trying to ruin his reputation that much thoughout the years
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

giannisKING wrote:1st I havent played plymoyth since 2013
QQ20200423-004500@2x.png
LMAO
giannisKING wrote:2nd this table doesnt correspond to 4fr33d0m account if thats cheating evidence, if you want to prove me wrong link it here or on pm
http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/Entit ... _Supremacy
giannisKING wrote:3rd go play chuan chen on 1v1 , surely he has cheated in the past but he is objectively a good player and you have been wrong for trying to ruin his reputation that much thoughout the years
I've played with wuziqi/qinggod/shadowagent/stark/honeysosa/couprider (yes I played myself) 100+ games before.
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher

Post by giannisKING »

fei123456 wrote:
giannisKING wrote:1st I havent played plymoyth since 2013
LMAO
Oh well, maybe you didn't lie. You haven't played on Plymouth since 2013; wuziqi did that (on your account).
giannisKING wrote:2nd this table doesnt correspond to 4fr33d0m account if thats cheating evidence, if you want to prove me wrong link it here or on pm
http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/Entit ... _Supremacy
giannisKING wrote:3rd go play chuan chen on 1v1 , surely he has cheated in the past but he is objectively a good player and you have been wrong for trying to ruin his reputation that much thoughout the years
I've played with wuziqi/qinggod/shadowagent/stark/honeysosa/couprider (yes I played myself) 100+ games before.
The units you spawn do display on this table as you can see below, idk what is wrong with this table not even the number of my games is accurate
http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/Entit ... cy&sFlag=2
Those 2 2018 games were played by someone else so I were not aware of them
Go play him 1v1 and stream it to douyu to humiliate him, and again, not siding with you or him
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kynesie »

fei123456 wrote:
Kynesie wrote:When someone wants 1v1 on water maps, i say OK, and i enjoy play.
Well you can play with anyone, that's true.
But I don't understand what happened in my screen: you're streaming with wuziqi's account. It's you who are playing in the room, not him. What's that?
We played , and he wanted to see my POV. So i rec games, but send a big file to a chinese having half of usefull website blocked is complicated.
So i streamed but twitch is blocked too. So i stream on his douyu acc (because i am totally unable to make an account in my name on a fucking Chinese site) :hmm: .
China Zeke
Dragoon

Post by Zeke »

giannisKING wrote: Go play him 1v1 and stream it to douyu to humiliate him, and again, not siding with you or him
fei played him quite a few times in the past (with videos posted), many of them ended up with he started to hack
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

Kynesie wrote:We played , and he wanted to see my POV. So i rec games, but send a big file to a chinese having half of usefull website blocked is complicated.
So i streamed but twitch is blocked too. So i stream on his douyu acc (because i am totally unable to make an account in my name on a fucking Chinese site) :hmm: .
I know it's not easy to login a chinese website nowadays. You did a lot of effort to stream in china, just like a missionary in the dark ages; but what you're spreading is not christ's words, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, but something harmful to AOE3. It's not wise.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

fei123456 wrote: I know it's not easy to login a chinese website nowadays. You did a lot of effort to stream in china, just like a missionary in the dark ages; but what you're spreading is not christ's words, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, but something harmful to AOE3. It's not wise.
He spread the kynesis water style so i am 1000000% agree with you! :P
China Zeke
Dragoon

Post by Zeke »

Kynesie wrote: We played , and he wanted to see my POV. So i rec games, but send a big file to a chinese having half of usefull website blocked is complicated.
He surely has access to blocked apps and websites cus he used them no problem in the past, u can just send him rec through those apps and let him watch those twitch video himself. If he asks you to stream on his account, that's probably for some other reasons.
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kynesie »

Zeke wrote:
Kynesie wrote:
Show hidden quotes
We played , and he wanted to see my POV. So i rec games, but send a big file to a chinese having half of usefull website blocked is complicated.
He surely has access to blocked apps and websites cus he used them no problem in the past, u can just send him rec through those apps and let him watch those twitch video himself. If he asks you to stream on his account, that's probably for some other reasons.
I asked for stream on his acc. Stop doing drama guys...
China Zeke
Dragoon

Post by Zeke »

Kynesie wrote:
Zeke wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I asked for stream on his acc. Stop doing drama guys...
lol then nvm what I said, I'm your fan actually and really hope to see u coming back to play, also we are not malicious against you at all.
However, we do dislike him due to his endless accounts stealing and hacking (to mainland Chinese players, players in ESOC, and even Taiwanese players), ofc u have the freedom to stream on his acc, but remember to keep ur ESO account in a safe position :smile:
China ttyye
Crossbow
ESO: tianbatua

Post by ttyye »

You are sick.
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher

Post by giannisKING »

This guy @fei123456 is insane, he accused me for cheating since it didnt even passed his mind those units that didnt display could ever possibly be WOL units!!!!!!! He has been flaming and slandering an objectively better player recurrent and for years. You big bad noob fei please accept the request and play him on 1v1 , I 'd really enjoy seeing you getting bashed. And type this damn gg at the end dont forget it!