EP9: SIOUX

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: I Date My Cousin

EP9: SIOUX

Post by kaister »

"I will build some great teepees -- and nobody builds teepees better than me, believe me--and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a teepee wall, great teepee wall on our southern border, and I will make Maurice of Nassue pay for that wall. Mark my words." - Gall
Attachments
AR-190809710.jpg
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Re: EP9: SIOUX

Post by rsy »

Amen
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by kaister »

"Our civ is in serious trouble. We don't have any victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don't have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say France, in a 1v1 on fertile cresant? I beat France all the time. All the time."
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by kaister »

"When The EP9 patch team sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing china z moves, they're bringing japan laming. They're low APM and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to Sioux players and they're telling us what we're getting."
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by kaister »

"I'm proud of my net worth; I've done an amazing job...The total is 837 gold. I'm not doing that to brag, because you know what, I don't have to brag."
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by kaister »

Together, We will make Sioux strong again. We will make Teepee auras large again. We will make Big Buttons strong again. We will make the Sioux FF great again. And yes, together, we will make Sioux great again. Thank you. God bless you. And God bless the Sioux Warchief.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Trump is leading the whole world to the wrong way. Can't imagine USA president could be like him.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

fei123456 wrote:Trump is leading the whole world to the wrong way. Can't imagine USA president could be like him.
No
:nwc:
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
fei123456 wrote:Trump is leading the whole world to the wrong way. Can't imagine USA president could be like him.
No
what trump is doing is just like what Hitler did (before WW2).
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

fei123456 wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:
No
No
:nwc:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

lol
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Wtf lol
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

Poor flontier, hugs if it affected you deeply @flontier
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

esoc gets better and better every day and its to the people like u and me to keep this going. flontier piss of u tard <3
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

@fei123456 There is a need to be respectful, even to Flontier. I removed your inappropriate post.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

edeholland wrote:@fei123456 There is a need to be respectful, even to Flontier. I removed your inappropriate post.
I don't think his word is respectful to me, but well, it's proper to stop the argument. I don't mean to spread hatred here, but i won't surrender to such insults either. Let's stop this.
Also, his reply should be removed here too.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

edeholland wrote:@fei123456 There is a need to be respectful, even to Flontier. I removed your inappropriate post.
Why it was funny
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

fei123456 wrote:
I don't think his word is respectful to me, but well, it's proper to stop the argument. I don't mean to spread hatred here, but i won't surrender to such insults either. Let's stop this.
Thanks for your response. I would appreciate it if you would report the post or send @Goodspeed a PM or message on Discord next time to let him know you want to report a post.

I'm fine with a discussion about Trump since this thread is 50% Trump 50% AoE3 meming, but if you want a civil discussion you should perhaps say more than just a comparison between Trump and Hitler.
Hazza54321 wrote:
Why it was funny
Yes, but at the expense of others.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

edeholland wrote:
fei123456 wrote:
Thanks for your response. I would appreciate it if you would report the post or send @Goodspeed a PM or message on Discord next time to let him know you want to report a post.

I'm fine with a discussion about Trump since this thread is 50% Trump 50% AoE3 meming, but if you want a civil discussion you should perhaps say more than just a comparison between Trump and Hitler.
Hazza54321 wrote:
Why it was funny
Yes, but at the expense of others.
It is their noble sacrifice that were blessed with happiness and laughter in the world. Im sure one day they will reach the path of enlightenment
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

@flontier The defender of the free world.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

fei123456 wrote:
Lol i didnt write any insult wtf.
Anyway i got that you dont want to spread hatred, overreacting that much by wishing someone to die, insults and called him with racist stuff is clearly different :flowers: .

But ok if its an appropriate place to talk about hitler according to modos, please, can you go deeply on what you said :
fei123456 wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:
No
I think lot of people are curious to hear more about your thought on that solid comparaison !!!
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by kaister »

Last night Lakota were winning, often solidly, many key matchups, in almost all instances matchups which were against euro civs. Then, one by one, they started to magically become bad matchups as surprise Lakota Nerfs were counted. VERY STRANGE, and the “balance team” got it completely & historically wrong!
How come every time they count Lakota nerf dumps they are so devastating in their percentage and power of destruction?
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by kaister »

They are working hard to make up 22 Tashunke advantage in Manchuria disappear — ASAP. Likewise, Punjab and others!
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

I‘d appreciate if you posted about Sioux/Lakota in the appropriate thread, I think the rest of us are still awaiting fei’s explanation re: Trump = Hitler.
United States of America minimoult21
Dragoon
ESO: minimoult21

Post by minimoult21 »

RIP Golden age of the great Lakota Nation
Attachments
download (4).png
minimoult21 represents a relative unknown.