ESOC Stereotype Poll

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.

Find the Racist

NA is politically correct cause they are racist. and Trump
14%
EU is not politcally correct because they are racist
2%
All westerners are more or less racist anyway
24%
Garja doesn't like racists
61%

Total votes: 59

Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Re: ESOC Stereotype Poll

Post by forgrin »

Hawk_Girl wrote:
forgrin wrote:I work with people with different races
This is by definition racist btw xd
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

forgrin wrote:I voted #3, but I think some of the euro boys in the other thread sounded like a lot of young white men did in NA 10 years ago. Y'all are just a bit behind the curve, you'll catch up eventually. Not saying that they're racist people, but they're not as aware of how their words and actions are perceived and how they perpetrate racist societies than some of us in NA are.
Honestly NA is so far behind in many aspects, especially social ones, and in mentalities. I can only laugh when you say we're behind. I'm just really happy to be in Europe tbh
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Canada forgrin
Howdah

Post by forgrin »

Kaiserklein wrote:
forgrin wrote:I voted #3, but I think some of the euro boys in the other thread sounded like a lot of young white men did in NA 10 years ago. Y'all are just a bit behind the curve, you'll catch up eventually. Not saying that they're racist people, but they're not as aware of how their words and actions are perceived and how they perpetrate racist societies than some of us in NA are.
Honestly NA is so far behind in many aspects, especially social ones, and in mentalities. I can only laugh when you say we're behind. I'm just really happy to be in Europe tbh
We already did the whole "pretend racism doesn't exist" bit, and it didn't work out for us. Hopefully it works better for you, or maybe it already did, I wouldn't know. I know Europe is certainly farther ahead in their support of science from my experience reading papers in my field.

Are you just pretending that Front National doesn't exist btw?

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

forgrin wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
We already did the whole "pretend racism doesn't exist" bit, and it didn't work out for us. Hopefully it works better for you, or maybe it already did, I wouldn't know. I know Europe is certainly farther ahead in their support of science from my experience reading papers in my field.

It does exist, but as I explained in the other topic, it gets more and more popular because of politically correct. And regarding social aspects and mentalities, NA is far behind Europe, so I'm not sure why you're giving us lessons on how we're behind.
Canada forgrin
Howdah

Post by forgrin »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
forgrin wrote:
Show hidden quotes

It does exist, but as I explained in the other topic, it gets more and more popular because of politically correct. And regarding social aspects and mentalities, NA is far behind Europe, so I'm not sure why you're giving us lessons on how we're behind.
Read my reply on the other topic, but I wouldn't say it's the fault of "PC" culture. It's because people are naturally stubborn and unwilling to admit their mistakes, so instead of changing they dig their heels in. I don't think this is any different between Europe and NA, just that there is a higher base amount of real, white supremacy racists in certain parts of NA so naturally we're more wary.

Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

When is the last time you changed someones mind by telling them how stupid and ignorant they are for holding those beliefs? I get the emotional side of wanting to shut the people up that don't agree with you, but it's counter productive. It's the left's fault that far right movements have grown so big really. I mean the far right are terrible and still you manage to lose elections to them, how shit does that not make the left?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Hawk_Girl wrote:It's the left's fault that far right movements have grown so big really. I mean the far right are terrible and still you manage to lose elections to them, how shit does that not make the left?
Totally agree with you. That's what I explained previously. The far right is politically terrible in all countries (Trump is one of the worst politicians ever honestly), but still right and left manage to lose because instead of arguing, they get mad and call the people who disagree with them racists.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Kaiserklein wrote:

Its funny reading this as South american. We perceive here that we are behind both us and euro, then we try to steer our politics a bit like europe, but always end up in "america the best, must copy trump" in every subject.
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

forgrin wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

HAHAHAHAH Imagine thinking North America is ahead socially what a joke. Have you been to London, Paris etc?
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
No Flag JaguarProwlerKnoob
Musketeer
ESO: JaimePasTaFace

Post by JaguarProwlerKnoob »

iNcog wrote:forgrin thank you for typing up prettu much the exact responses I would have. saves my fingers the trouble on my phone.

diarouga lol France has a problem with racism too. just because it isnt on par with cops shooting blacks doesnt mean it isnt there in European culture as well. and it is unbecoming to undermine them
Lmao just go look up some statistics if you still think cops are slaughtering people of any particular race and then compare those stats to violent crime rates. Don’t trust what you hear in the media and don’t believe what political figures say. Go do your own research.

The amount of uneducated Leftist horseshit on this forum is a truly sad indicator of how corrupted the mainstream media and education systems are in NA.
Denmark voigt1240
Lancer
ESO: voigt

Post by voigt1240 »

Crimes commited by male immigrants are 60% higher than non male immigrants. And 234% higher among males with non western heritage. Ofcourse there is going to be more nonwhite police shootings just for that reason as Jaguar pointed out. (danish statistics).

I would imagine the numbers are somewhat similiar in the US.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Black_Duck wrote:
forgrin wrote:
Show hidden quotes

HAHAHAHAH Imagine thinking North America is ahead socially what a joke. Have you been to London, Paris etc?
Agreed, the reason why many Americans are more PC is a direct reaction of America being farther behind socially. Obviously thats not to say that other places dont have issues, but in terms of 1st world countries America is close to the bottom.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

iNcog wrote:Lol the basic gist of

1. undermine a social group and treat them like shit
2. education, opportunity are undermined and crime is augmented
3. cracking down on said "crime" that is directly rooted in racist institutions and feeds back into step 1

is once more completely ignored by bigots
When people say things like ignore the media & do your own research, they mean look at a very complicated problem in a very two dimensional way to appease themselves and lounge in blissful ignorance that's for sure.
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

two dimensional may be refreshing considering the abundance of ppl with a one dimensional way of thinking here xD
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

i think tendency to racism is universal because of tribal mentality, humans are not evolved to live with 1 million people in a city. But it is true more educated and cultured people are better at dealing with these instincts. (EU > NA in that regard) Still add the imigrants who are less educated, with less wealth therefore higher crime & disintegration there your racism grows in anywhere including EU. Turkey got more racist with Syrian immigrants too. Also there are supressed taboo's which are not discussable like in difference between races&cultures ,since WW2 shifted west mentality too much. (Yes races exist, slowly getting homegenized by globalization but still exists) Like Black people having physical advantage's causing them to perform superior in sports, as well as lower IQ score in black people, higher scores in east asian people. Because these kind of topics are seen as taboo's in the society, right groups always tend to get radicalized since they do not share a common ground and not accepted in the society.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

brave one haha @HUMMAN
taking one for the team, i see u
Brazil t3rror1sta
Dragoon
ESO: Knight_br

Post by t3rror1sta »

Hawk_Girl wrote:When is the last time you changed someones mind by telling them how stupid and ignorant they are for holding those beliefs? I get the emotional side of wanting to shut the people up that don't agree with you, but it's counter productive. It's the left's fault that far right movements have grown so big really. I mean the far right are terrible and still you manage to lose elections to them, how shit does that not make the left?
Never argue, you will not convince anyone. Opinions are like nails; the more they hammer, the more they bury.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

HUMMAN wrote:i think tendency to racism is universal because of tribal mentality, humans are not evolved to live with 1 million people in a city. But it is true more educated and cultured people are better at dealing with these instincts. (EU > NA in that regard) Still add the imigrants who are less educated, with less wealth therefore higher crime & disintegration there your racism grows in anywhere including EU. Turkey got more racist with Syrian immigrants too. Also there are supressed taboo's which are not discussable like in difference between races&cultures ,since WW2 shifted west mentality too much. (Yes races exist, slowly getting homegenized by globalization but still exists) Like Black people having physical advantage's causing them to perform superior in sports, as well as lower IQ score in black people, higher scores in east asian people. Because these kind of topics are seen as taboo's in the society, right groups always tend to get radicalized since they do not share a common ground and not accepted in the society.
Eh really the only thing "taboo" here is thinking that race somehow correlates with intelligence. I think most people accept that education and wealth lead to less crime and vice versa.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

You can have normal conversations that isn't full of anger and resent tho. As a positive side effect you might learn something yourself and develop your own thinking when you have a conversation with someone you disagree with.
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

gibson wrote: Eh really the only thing "taboo" here is thinking that race somehow correlates with intelligence. I think most people accept that education and wealth lead to less crime and vice versa.
People should stop talking about race. Races does not exist within the human species. And there is differences between different groups in IQ, but the differences within the groups are bigger.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

hum