Mod The Ear Petition

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.

Should Ear Become Mod?

yes
46%
no
54%

Total votes: 80

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Mod The Ear Petition

Post by deleted_user »

Ordinary ESOCians know what's going on.
They're not fooled.
They're outraged!

A lot of new traction has been gained in the ModTheEar movement. Users aren't going along with the crooked admins. The ESOC staff will not address the peoples' voice! We must make known our demands!

Contribute to the petition by casting your vote above!

A vote for Ear is a voice he'll hear
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Re: Mod The Ear Petition

Post by wardyb1 »

Breaking News: Fox News and CNN have both called the race with just 8% of the vote counted. A landslide victory for Ear who's inauguration will be in 4 days time. Only time will tell on if the people have made the right decision, as Ear attempts to drain the swamp and expose corruption at the top of ESOC.
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Sorry but please no, due to his abuses and lack of moderation on the off topic boards I have stopped posting there.

The time he posted like 100 pics in a post to make downloading the page near impossible is icing on the cake that he is just not mature enough to do it.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:Sorry but please no, due to his abuses and lack of moderation on the off topic boards I have stopped posting there.

The time he posted like 100 pics in a post to make downloading the page near impossible is icing on the cake that he is just not mature enough to do it.
1.) What "abuses," I don't have any power

2.) I don't remember doing that but it sounds like a great idea. I hope I actually did do that
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

I'd like to remind the electorate know that Ear, in 2019, assalted an ESOCian when he was trying to sleep.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Riotcoke wrote:I'd like to remind the electorate know that Ear, in 2019, assalted an ESOCian when he was trying to sleep.
It was in self defense
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:Sorry but please no, due to his abuses and lack of moderation on the off topic boards I have stopped posting there.

2.) I don't remember doing that but it sounds like a great idea. I hope I actually did do that

There have been several post I have reported but are long buried in various topics. Some have called me stupid, other gas lighting, derailing conversations, spamming, making false projections. I am not here to argue bout it, but to simply say it is not deserved of you. I would have to leave the site.

1. I am referencing the ESOC team for allowing those things to happen after being reported.

2. That does not help your situation to be trusted as a mod.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

There have been several post I have reported but are long buried in various topics. Some have called me stupid, other gas lighting, derailing conversations, spamming, making false projections. I am not here to argue bout it, but to simply say it is not deserved of you. I would have to leave the site.

1. I am referencing the ESOC team for allowing those things to happen after being reported.

2. That does not help your situation to be trusted as a mod.
1.) Sounds like the ESOC team needs to be changed up. Me being a mod would contribute to that

2.) It should because I used the tools available to me to do something good. If I was a mod I could simply lock a topic and ban the offending poster
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I do not trust you with that responsibility.
I think you would serve in a biased way.
You yourself, make offensive post.
A mature response would be to apologize for marginalizing people and acting irrationally.
Spamming a thread is not a solution.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

howlingwolfpaw wrote:I do not trust you with that responsibility.
I think you would serve in a biased way.
You yourself, make offensive post.
A mature response would be to apologize for marginalizing people and acting irrationally.
Spamming a thread is not a solution.
Well if I have no other powers, I think a targeted DDoS attack is a good solution.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

When Treaty sends its players, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending players that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing map rotation. They’re bringing unfair artillery micro. They’re late game lamers. And some, I assume, are good players.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

deleted_user wrote:When Treaty sends its players, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending players that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing map rotation. They’re bringing unfair artillery micro. They’re late game lamers. And some, I assume, are good players.
Can I make this my signature? :flowers:
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Papist wrote:
deleted_user wrote:When Treaty sends its players, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending players that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing map rotation. They’re bringing unfair artillery micro. They’re late game lamers. And some, I assume, are good players.
Cringe post
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Papist wrote:
Cringe post
Hush, you
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Papist wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Cringe post
Hush, you
Lyin' Papist, we call him
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I just want to say, to anyone who isn't sure whether to vote "yes" or "no" - I did not suffer a series of "mini-strokes" last year. Please stop saying that I did
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Papist wrote:
only if you change your avatar
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Post by TNT333 »

I, for one, am willing to support this movement because, as a fellow treaty player, I must stand by the Ear in his bid to become a most humble and honoured moderator in this great Forum. As we have seen in th last few days, the community team needs to expand in order to take care of the ever increasing number of members in the community
#modtheear
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

wardyb1 wrote:Breaking News: Fox News and CNN have both called the race with just 8% of the vote counted. A landslide victory for Ear who's inauguration will be in 4 days time. Only time will tell on if the people have made the right decision, as Ear attempts to drain the swamp and expose corruption at the top of ESOC.
Unfortunately that is the popular vote. Since the electoral college is rigged, we have to start a revolution!
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

No.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Mr_Bramboy wrote:No.
Personally, even though you've been punished for wishing others on this site would stop breathing, I think your voice should still count even when your opinion is this wrong.
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Post by wardyb1 »

Crooked Bramboy taking donor money from the deeply corrupt Big Forums!!! Someone must take a stand against this blatant rot within ESOC. #ModTheEar
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:I'd like to remind the electorate know that Ear, in 2019, assalted an ESOCian when he was trying to sleep.
It was in self defense
How exactly was he attacking you in his sleep?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

chris1089 wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
It was in self defense
He was attacking me emotionally by not supporting #modtheear
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
chris1089 wrote:
Show hidden quotes
h
He was attacking me emotionally by not supporting #modtheear
Lol. Silence is violence eh? So you needed to defend yourself with violence?