Epic Statements.

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: Epic Statements.

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Some people still deny that version, but I'm not really sure how you can do that when there's a post of raphael asking "btw garja why did you perma ban diarouga ?" 10 min after I got banned, and garja answered " Because I was annoyed by him. I can't fucking make a post that he comes and annoys me. Other moderators are already aware of that so they will unban him sooner or later".

It's like denying the Shoah, or believing that the earth is flat.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:Probably trolling or paraphrasing very badly. It's true he was offered a shortened ban if he would act like a normal human being.

I think it's the right time to share that actually, since it's related to the discussion, and this thread sounds appropriate !

dickboy.PNG

Good times! As you can probably see, I was very frustrated with how things were going. I believe someone promised you an unban for some reason without discussing it with anyone else. I don't think the 'some reason' part was blackmail for screenshots or something of the sorts. Since you or others were claiming you were unbanned, I sent you that message to clear things up for you. Still, I'd prefer it if you didn't share our internal communication on the forums, even if it's relevant.

The original ban was always 'until further notice if behavior is improved'. This message was sent in a period were you were harassing others in twitch chats, spreading cheats on ESO, harassing staff members on ESO and discord, smurfing tournaments, and creating spam forum accounts to flame. If you search for 'diarouga' in the members tab, you'll find dozens of accounts, most of which are banned. The reason why some people - not me - vowed to leave if you were unbanned is that the time they spent on keeping your leash short could have been spent on creating awesome projects at ESOC. Every minute that a staff member had to spend deleting your posts was a minute not spent on new ESOC projects. I know who you're referring to - that guy was the primary victim of your harassment and given the circumstances, it's not that strange that he didn't want you anywhere near ESOC.

Posting one message out of dozens is easy. You forget to mention that I was actually on your side of the discussion in this period. I believed that you did a lot of bad things, but only because you were frustrated with your permaban. The aggressive nature of the message I sent you wasn't directed at you - it was directed at the rest of the staff. I left the staff for a short period a few months after this to let them sort themselves out.

My turn to share some screenshots! This was two weeks before the message you posted. We regularly played SC2 back then and tried to work on ways you could be unbanned earlier. I still remian convinced that if you just stopped doing all of the above shit, you'd have been unbanned much and much earlier.

Saying that you were promised something and were scammed is paraphrased very, very badly - and an outright lie, which you know. Since this thread seems to be digging up all sorts of relics, I'll repeat what I said earlier: people make mistakes, and we are responsible for forgiving others. If you want to discuss this further, start a new thread about the ESOC mafia or send me a PM. Let's get this thread back on the rails again.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

This thread IS on the rails
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:What do you mean rigged a poll?

Well he created fake esoc accounts to rig a poll so that he would get to play in a saturday smackdown against someone, and grab the $100 or whatever the prize pool was. As a result, Zutazuta was pissed and decided to cancel the whole weekly event. Don't think somppu ever apologized for it.
Just like he never apologized for letting erik smurf (and win) the final game of a tourney series vs Mitoe. I mean they basically did exactly the same thing as tit and kynesie and just got away with it, just like that. But then when Erik got smurfed by Kynesie, oh la la! Somppu was shocked.
Sans titre.jpg

somppukunkku wrote:I also got a ban to forums and zuta's tourneys for it which I suffered. But of course, it's a great way to justify your own actions in 2019.

It doesn't justify at all my actions. I know I'm a sore loser. I just can't accept that you're acting like you can give me sportsmanship lessons after you literally ruined an event out of greed and cheated in a major tournament.
Btw zuta never organized an event anymore after that so don't act like you "suffered" from the ban lmao.

So without this it's likely that zuta would still be active in the AOE3 community?

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I love how even after all this time he still stores a screenshot of it called dickboy.png
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

You never know what will happen or not, scratching your head over something that has already happen and then having sleepless nights about ifs and buts is not worth it. We don't know if zuta would still be active or not or if real life would have taken over. What we know is that zuta isn't coming back anytime soon. Deal with it.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

pecelot wrote:I love how even after all this time he still stores a screenshot of it called dickboy.png

I took that screenshot 1 hour ago.
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

diarouga is right.
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon
ESO: Qosashvili93

Post by Qosashvili93 »

Remove shittugal pls
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Talking about shady behaviour, some ESOC staff members asked me if I had proofs of erik smurfing Mitoe because they knew he did that but they had no way to prove it. They said that if I helped them they would unban me for the next tournament. Guess what, I gave them some screenshot and then they fucked me xD.

I think I should apologize to @deleted_user2 for that.

Why were you banned though?

Long topic, not sure we need to discuss that again.
I'd sum it up objectively by saying that first I disagreed with Garja about fixed crate in the EP internal forum. He went mad and permanently banned me from ESOC (even garja admitted it actually, then he and some other people claimed that it was because I flamed Umeu some days before but it's just made up). Some ESOC staff guys didn't want to unban me and told me that the ban was permanent.

Thus, I went mad and I shared moesbar cheats to my skype contacts (essentially WickedCossack and Mitoe so not very harmful but not the best behaviour still), and they decided to keep the firstly underserved ban and claim that I got banned for sharing cheats.

No no I banned you because you deserved the ban. I couldn't care less about the other stuff you actually did after that
Image Image Image
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Typical garja, disagreeing with facts.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

What do you mean
Image Image Image
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

That this shows that you banned me because I said "You shouldn't talk to Garja, he can't understand that. Just ask GS because we all agree" ie that I didn't deserve the ban.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Lol can't wait for you two to be in the same room
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
pecelot wrote:I love how even after all this time he still stores a screenshot of it called dickboy.png

you sure did
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

pecelot wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

you sure did

truth.PNG
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Lol can't wait for you two to be in the same room

Taking bets on the Garja-Rouga fight. Garja 1/10 Diarouga 8/1.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Riotcoke wrote:
bwinner1 wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:I also got a ban to forums and zuta's tourneys for it which I suffered. But of course, it's a great way to justify your own actions in 2019.

May I help ? #team one braincell

Can you translate this for non frogs?

Kaiserklein : "You just play a civ for heavily retards"
"No need to be any good"
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Lol, so much ESOC corruption was exposed in this thread. And ppl still say Romania is corrupt. ESOC really takes the cake, eh.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Riotcoke wrote:

Garja is the one who said he'd punch me lol. I'm a pacific guy.
Retired Contributor

None of the things have been verified, being for non-profit and voluntarily manned organization you can't expect an efficient system, not at this level, and not when everyone wants it to fail/are being obstacle. Apart from diarouga's unproved accusation I haven't ever come across staff members being asked for favors or favors being granted for being close to staff. Yes there have been staff who have abused powers and some decisions are questionable, but it has come long way now and calling it a corrupt system is maybe a bit unfair.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:

Garja is the one who said he'd punch me lol. I'm a pacific guy.

Yes that's because Garja is the fit italian here.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Riotcoke wrote:

Beats most bookies, that's for sure.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

zoom wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:

Beats most bookies, that's for sure.

Rates are subject to variation *

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Retired Contributor

500$ on winner.