Epic Statements.

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Epic Statements.

Post by Aizamk »

"I think u will play like pr40 and then u play like pr20 and surprise me" - Umeu, 2014
oranges.
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

Epic Statements.

Post by anonymous123 »

"The amount of misinformation about me everywhere is pretty high" ~_H2O 2015
No Flag drac3130
Musketeer

Epic Statements.

Post by drac3130 »

"I got good hunts on Great Plains!" - No One, 2005-Present
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Epic Statements.

Post by deleted_user »

somppukunkku wrote:
jerom wrote:Theres also giving someone a second chance. He only did it in an unrated game, and told me he uninstalled the mod. I dont see why you want to bring him down so much. We all make mistakes sometimes, and his was downloading the hacks and using it in an unrated game... Lets flame him for that every time he makes a post!

Just move on and dont act like such a jealous beauty queen.
"I just made some lazerbears accidently, then moved to my smurf doing same shit. And also maphacked somppus TC wagon."
Haha so funny?
i never said it
it was 1.5 min unrated ffa noncounted game but you accuser kid Show me some ss that i used it? do u even have an evidence? i didnt even use it that unrated game just Show me in game i made laserbears.???
he accusing without evidence scrub kid
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Epic Statements.

Post by deleted_user »

all you can do is go racism from private chat all the time and you pretty sad kid then accuse for cheating? just Show the in game Picture? u werent even in game u are so hilarious u talking without evidence
No Flag krakato
Crossbow

Epic Statements.

Post by krakato »

deleted_user wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:"I just made some lazerbears accidently, then moved to my smurf doing same shit. And also maphacked somppus TC wagon."
Haha so funny?
i never said it
it was 1.5 min unrated ffa noncounted game but you fucking accuser nolife kid Show me some ss that i used it? do u even have an evidence? i didnt even use it that unrated game just Show me in game i made laserbears.???
admins still here? he accusing without evidence fucking scrub kid
yup. nice signature
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Epic Statements.

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

jerom wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:Its emilia.

. I do think there are better pics of her.
+1
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Epic Statements.

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Btw what is breeze's smurf?
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Epic Statements.

Post by Wuangaga »

I'm sorry for tricking people into thinking my builds are good. - Aizamk, 2015
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Epic Statements.

Post by deleted_user0 »

deleted_user wrote:all you can do is calling?all 2 billion people as terrorist and go racism from private chat all the time and you pretty sad kid then accuse for cheating? just Show the in game Picture? u werent even in game u are so hilarious u talking without evidence

I posted evidence of you spawning units in rated game but it got removed by admins. Sadly, there seem to be admin protecting you and your hacks.

If someone wants evidence, pm me.
France iNcog
Ninja

Epic Statements.

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Epic Statements.

Post by momuuu »

Would be very unfortunate if this topic would get locked. I like it.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Epic Statements.

Post by deleted_user0 »

aizamk wrote:"I think u will play like pr40 and then u play like pr20 and surprise me" - Umeu, 2014

truth.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Epic Statements.

Post by deleted_user »

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Epic Statements.

Post by momuuu »

Well, lock the thread then :'(
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

Epic Statements.

Post by anonymous123 »

Admin should give thread owners some authority to what is happening in their threads. So that they can remove such posts or ban such people from posting in their threads. Atleast they should be able to delete the posts in their thread. Will also reduce the work of admins.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Epic Statements.

Post by deleted_user »

well attitudes are criticable like you shuldn't say it or something... but when someone calls you cheater its something different... since i didnt cheat (he doesnt have any evidence in game ss that i did laser etc) he is just trying to have fun from it like he did to umeu (blackpoet jokes etc) and to garja(post retarded messages about garga) i see him s**tposts when he accuses hard like a little baby... there is no need for such discussins too.. if you look at facts.. its him and his bf who starts bs posts... this is probably last time i say..
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Epic Statements.

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

admins are OP.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Epic Statements.

Post by _venox_ »

Not even Jan/Abus or an Iro FF beats Admins.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Epic Statements.

Post by edeholland »

anonymous123 wrote:Admin should give thread owners some authority to what is happening in their threads. So that they can remove such posts or ban such people from posting in their threads. Atleast they should be able to delete the posts in their thread. Will also reduce the work of admins.

This could work for some threads, but never should the thread conflict with the general forumrules.
France iNcog
Ninja

Epic Statements.

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany fard
Dragoon
ESO: Fard

Epic Statements.

Post by fard »

Veni in our 1.30 hour game vs nagayumi and boneng:
Fard can u close the fucking wall there? Omg u noob now its too late their whole army stays in my eco u idiot.
Laughed so hard, will never forget it my dear
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

Epic Statements.

Post by anonymous123 »

incog wrote:I''ll just delete out of line posts from here on out,

hf
~incog2015
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Epic Statements.

Post by Good ol Ivan »

anonymous123 wrote:Admin should give thread owners some authority to what is happening in their threads. So that they can remove such posts or ban such people from posting in their threads. Atleast they should be able to delete the posts in their thread. Will also reduce the work of admins.
Lol. You are just saying that because it pissed you off when 95% of the posters in this forum make fun of treaty in your "rush" vs treaty thread.
It would be so much better if you could cover your ears and pretend treaty takes skill xD
Just stop using the kitchen if the heat is bothering you.
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

Epic Statements.

Post by anonymous123 »

ivan wrote:
Lol. You are just saying that because it pissed you off when 95% of the posters in this forum make fun of treaty in your "rush" vs treaty thread.
It would be so much better if you could cover your ears and pretend treaty takes skill xD
Just stop using the kitchen if the heat is bothering you.
out of all games i played on eso about 80% are rush games. And again you seem to be that type of guy " I am free and got nothing to do So i am gonna log on to internet and post the first thing that comes to my mind without actually understanding the topic."