#BreezeStillAlive

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
France Zanerre
Skirmisher
ESO: empireboss

#BreezeStillAlive

Post by Zanerre »

Hello,

I am so hyped with this tournament but I am sort of disappointed by not having breeze signed up to it, for those who doesnt know, breeze wanted sign up to tourney and sent several messages to kaiser about it including in stream since he doesn't have eso-c account. Kaiser kept refusing his sign up even after elitgamingtv offered him 200$ if kaiser accepts it.
Why can't kaiser just sign a top4 player to the tourney? It is unfair.

Before someone comes up with" he can sign up like anyone else" breeze doesn't have eso-c account after noel banning him for personal reasons.

:love:
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Re: #BreezeStillAlive

Post by princeofkabul »

how exactly is it unfair ? Most of the signed up players won't be included anyway.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Zanerre wrote: Before someone comes up with" he can sign up like anyone else" breeze doesn't have eso-c account after noel banning him for personal reasons.

You mean when breeze asked for his account to be deleted and Noel complied? Also it doesn’t matter if it’s fair or not, it’s Kaiser’s tourney, his rules. I personally don’t think breeze should be not included, but Kaiser can do whatever he wants.
Great Britain EGCTV
Musketeer

Post by EGCTV »

I've contributed to the tournament regardless, but do wanna say I concur with Zanerre's point. I think this event is an opportunity for a bit of a reset, and in the spirit of community, I'd love to see his entry facilitated.

Obviously he is someone that divides opinion, but there are many players that have had their toxic moments and outbursts too, and they'll be participating. There's not really any debate about whether he deserves to be there on talent and merit, as that's clearly the case.

I think the fact that Kaiserklein has tapped into the nostalgia around the legacy civs and created all this buzz is great and I've shown my support financially, but now that it's effectively become a community A/S tier tournament rather than just a personal side event, it will feel very unpleasant to have just one player excluded, especially as this may be the last major AOE3 tournament.

It's worth remembering that however annoying some people find Breeze, he's not a cheat and doesn't deserve the same level of exclusion that would come with that. I really hope the right thing will happen here. Obviously this is still Kaiserklein's event, not an ESOC or EGCTV event and so he can do as he wants, but I really hope he'll be the bigger man and do the right thing.
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

for the spirits of the community keeping breeze away from it is the right move
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

EGCTV wrote:especially as this may be the last major AOE3 tournament.
source?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Great Britain EGCTV
Musketeer

Post by EGCTV »

iNcog wrote:
source?
Source? I said "may be" as in it's an opinion. With the launch of AOE4, it's likely that major high profile events will be at a minimum smaller and less frequent. Don't think that's such an out there POV.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

EGCTV wrote:I've contributed to the tournament regardless, but do wanna say I concur with Zanerre's point. I think this event is an opportunity for a bit of a reset, and in the spirit of community, I'd love to see his entry facilitated.

Obviously he is someone that divides opinion, but there are many players that have had their toxic moments and outbursts too, and they'll be participating. There's not really any debate about whether he deserves to be there on talent and merit, as that's clearly the case.

I think the fact that Kaiserklein has tapped into the nostalgia around the legacy civs and created all this buzz is great and I've shown my support financially, but now that it's effectively become a community A/S tier tournament rather than just a personal side event, it will feel very unpleasant to have just one player excluded, especially as this may be the last major AOE3 tournament.

It's worth remembering that however annoying some people find Breeze, he's not a cheat and doesn't deserve the same level of exclusion that would come with that. I really hope the right thing will happen here. Obviously this is still Kaiserklein's event, not an ESOC or EGCTV event and so he can do as he wants, but I really hope he'll be the bigger man and do the right thing.
How can you be sure Kaiser would include breeze in terms of skill lvl? I'm quite certain in Kaiser's opinion Breeze is not good enough for this tournament. Be the bigger man logic doesn't apply here.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

can he just create a new account and sign up? Quite a drama lol
Image Image
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

EGCTV wrote:
iNcog wrote:
source?
Source? I said "may be" as in it's an opinion. With the launch of AOE4, it's likely that major high profile events will be at a minimum smaller and less frequent. Don't think that's such an out there POV.
Ah, then it was just conjecture. Carry on ~~
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

princeofkabul wrote:
EGCTV wrote:I've contributed to the tournament regardless, but do wanna say I concur with Zanerre's point. I think this event is an opportunity for a bit of a reset, and in the spirit of community, I'd love to see his entry facilitated.

How can you be sure Kaiser would include breeze in terms of skill lvl? I'm quite certain in Kaiser's opinion Breeze is not good enough for this tournament. Be the bigger man logic doesn't apply here.
Come on breeze is obviously top 32, look at the signups. There are 34 signups and breeze is indisputably better than at least half of them and probably more like 80%.
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

yea it's definitly not a matter of skill imo, breeze isn't bad
Finland somp
Dragoon

Post by somp »

kevinitalien wrote:can he just create a new account and sign up? Quite a drama lol
doing this gets you immediately banned and ban extensions. I once got a ban extension for "dodging" ban after modetator X deleted my ban, I posted something and moderator Y gave me ban extension for that

anyway, @EGCTV perfectly summed it up. I still understand kaiser tho because its not the affair of the year between them
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

somp wrote:
kevinitalien wrote:can he just create a new account and sign up? Quite a drama lol
doing this gets you immediately banned and ban extensions. I once got a ban extension for "dodging" ban after modetator X deleted my ban, I posted something and moderator Y gave me ban extension for that

anyway, @EGCTV perfectly summed it up. I still understand kaiser tho because its not the affair of the year between them
well he not banned actually, he deleted his account as i hear so
Image Image
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Haha I saw that drama coming as soon as Kaiser posted the message about his own tournament.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

There really shouldn’t be any drama, it’s Kaiser’s tourney if he doesn’t want breeze playing that’s it.
Great Britain EGCTV
Musketeer

Post by EGCTV »

gibson wrote:There really shouldn’t be any drama, it’s Kaiser’s tourney if he doesn’t want breeze playing that’s it.
Tbf I've not seen anyone say Kaiser has to or should be forced to do anything. Just people saying what they'd like to see happen.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

So I'm gonna make a few things clear because reading some posts in this thread gave me a headache.

From the admin point of view:
1) Everyone signs up on ESOC. All the scheduling and result threads will be on these forums. So players need a forum account anyway, not only to sign up.
2) I'm not preventing breeze from signing up, or anyone else for that matter. Regardless of how much I dislike someone, I won't block him from entering the tourney for personal reasons. I swear that all breeze has to do is sign up on ESOC, and he's in the tourney.
3) However, this is what he replied when I told him he has to sign up on ESOC because it's where everything is organized:
Untitled.jpg
See, that's his decision. He decided to refuse to sign up like everyone while insulting a forum admin, instead of just... signing up.

From the personal point of view:
1) Everyone knows breeze has been spreading lies and flaming me for months. The guy believes in weird conspiracy theories involving me writing the patch notes and ruining the game in order to make semi ff almighty. Now the patch is out and guess what? Everyone is laming african civs (and breeze first of all!). But of course he will never admit that he's just been lying about me for months and spreading hate everywhere for no reason.
2) Then after that, just out of the blue, he wants me to do him a special favour so that he can sign up outside of ESOC, unlike everyone else? Just why?
3) He always talks about how everyone is "hypocrit", but this is the summum of hypocrisy lol. Talks shit about me for months then comes back to ask a favour? Does he really have no honour? Just despicable.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Fucking fat Noel preventing breeze from playing
Finland somp
Dragoon

Post by somp »

xD ok this is good shit
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

kevinitalien wrote:well he not banned actually, he deleted his account as i hear so
Yep, he deleted his account. The OP is just helping breeze play his victim role, when in fact all this is breeze's own making.
gibson wrote:There really shouldn’t be any drama, it’s Kaiser’s tourney if he doesn’t want breeze playing that’s it.
Yes that's also perfectly true, I can block his sign up if I want to. It's just not what's happening here.
somp wrote:
If breeze couldn't sign up to the tourney because he was banned, it would be different. But no, he just refuses to create an account while flaming.
princeofkabul wrote:How can you be sure Kaiser would include breeze in terms of skill lvl? I'm quite certain in Kaiser's opinion Breeze is not good enough for this tournament. Be the bigger man logic doesn't apply here.
breeze is not even close to top 4, unlike some people like to meme about. But he would definitely be good enough to qualify for an RO32 tourney.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Zanerre wrote:Before someone comes up with" he can sign up like anyone else" breeze doesn't have eso-c account after noel banning him for personal reasons.
Nope, he asked for his account to be deleted, not the same thing

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I don't really want to write another wall of text to reply to this, so I'm just going to refer to what I posted above. Specifically, breeze is NOT banned from ESOC, and he's also NOT barred from entering my event. Him deleting his account and then deciding not to create an account to sign up like EVERYONE ELSE is on him. So with that in mind, this whole thread is a non issue honestly.
Aside from that, keep in mind breeze has been far more toxic than basically all the players in this tourney altogether. They really shouldn't be compared at all. If he wants a "reset", maybe he needs to do something on his end.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I feel like Kaiser's posts cleared things up very well, is there anything left to say in this discussion? Maybe we focus more on hyping up the tournament than drama? I've been trying to say this for a little while now.

Unrelated to thread but it feels pretty validating to have a stacked tournament with a huge prizepool come out of seemingly thin air. As you can see, AOE3 is a great game with a strong community.
Garja wrote:
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

#freebreeze