Thank you ESOC

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Turkey iamturk
Pro Player
EWT
ESO: iamturk

Thank you ESOC

Post by iamturk »

I started to play AoE3 at 2015 as Otto lamer as every noob at gameranger, then i started to improve slowly. I was playing RE qs games with so many hackers lamers but i still had fun. Then i found ESOC at 2017 i guess?...
Then i discovered ESOC Patch, there were no hacks, new maps better balance, i loved the game more and i met with all top players. Thats where i started to bash Kaiserklein. I was constantly playing vs Top players and that helped me to improve a lot and to be a top player in really short time. I started to participate in tournaments and people slowly recognized me, i was getting better and better and at some point i managed to be top10 player (i believe?) Anyways, long story short we all put so much efford at AoE3, we all had really good moments, we playing this game for years, we dealt with oosers and drop trickers. All was good memories.

Thank you ESOC for making perfect tournaments and organizations for us, I cant imagine playing on RE for years, ESOC patch, tournaments and stuff was the reason to keep playing that game and have so much fun. I appreciate all of that. We were together for many years and i wanted to post this.

I just played my last tournament game and thats end of my AoE3 story.

Cheers everyone! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Thank you ESOC

Post by gibson »

kaiserklein breathes a sigh of relief
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Agree totally. Though I'm still playing the franchise with AOE4, I'm gonna miss the people and names that will no longer be in twitch chat. AOE3 was such a great community and a lot of that due to the size of it. We could always find a stream to jump in just to stay up a bit more at night. I'm going to miss these things. I wish everyone a good life that I won't be seeing on a regular basis anymore!

And ESOC keeping all that alive for so long and the great tournaments, making it impossible to ever leave for good. Thank you.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Thank You iamturk ,you really were a great inspiration for me when you played Japan ,your gameplay would motivate me to try that civ ,you play it in a way that's very entertaining.

I recognised you first when you faced h2o ,around the rank of captain /major in EP ,really nice to see your grow all the way to the top ,you had your peaks ,you did get rank 1 on EP leaderboard with year of turk threads going around.Challening kaiserklein claiming you had the best mechanics & beating him as well #iambestmechanics ,being the #1 player from turkey ,2nd being breeze ,you should really be proud ,you were inspiration for many players ,you did do some coaching as well that was very nice of you.

I have been an keen observer seeing many players grow to their heights that include you too, all the ppl i met/saw aoe3 years years ago are now the top players ,unfortunately life comes in the way for everyone and "aoe3" wasn't the one that could put life away but ESOC has definitely kept aoe3 community alive hosting tournaments.

As for you i would really like to see you in aoe4 ,you have great potential as an RTS player starting the journey as an aoe3 pro and unique playstyle ,really good mechanics ,the peak turk would want to bash TheMista in aoe4 ,i hope all the very best in your life ,the exit you have made would never get lost ,you definitely left a thumbprint in aoe3's history which will remain in my memory & heart forever and would never forget you :flowers:
:nwc:
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Lots of goodbyes lately :(

I'll always remember how frustrating it was to play against you!
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

the iamturk I know does not resign this early. wait a few more years before resigning from aoe3 tournaments >:(

but if it is to be then so be it. cCc
oranges.
Finland somp
Dragoon

Post by somp »

Legend. cCc.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

cCc
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

cCc
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

cCc
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player
ESO: Oliveza

Post by Oliveza »

cCc
:mds: > BIGS
Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

Post by yoqpasa »

I implore you to stay

Turkey cezzarmert
Crossbow
ESO: Cezz Mert

Post by cezzarmert »

cCc
Uzbekistan Timurid
Skirmisher
ESO: Trained Spahi

Post by Timurid »

turk it out Kardesh. cCc.
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

They will come back. Just needs time :hehe:
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming