An ESOC call to action: No Replays No Fake Championships!

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: I Date My Cousin

An ESOC call to action: No Replays No Fake Championships!

Post by kaister »

The following report is the result of a months long investigation into the AoE3 Global Championship 2021 Amateur Division Quarterfinal between Yukietty (@Yukietti) and we are the champions (@zzwwjj )

After close consultation with the council Comity on ethics in age of empires 3 games, (a group that includes but is not limited to @bwinner @bwinnner @fattsrussell4 @diarougaforever @Diarouga @Diarouga56 @Diabetusus @gibson @Diarouga64 @Diarouga65 @Diarouga @diarrhugakys @turnuva @edwardteatx @bwinner) We have come to the conclusion that the Quarterfinal Match between @zzwwjj (Aka we are the champions) and @Yukietti was improperly replayed and crooked mods (@admin) have since participated in a covert coverup of the TRUE result of the series.

Charges: This indictment seeks prison sentences on charges that include “obtaining personal data,” “deprivation of liberty,” “abuse of official position or authority,” “violation of the confidentiality of communications” and “forgery of official documents by a public official".

Timeline of Events:
Thur, Jun 3rd, 2021 14:53 GMT: Yukietty narrowly sneaks past Ungurs (@Ungurs) and reaches the quarterfinals of the AoE3 Global Championship 2021 Amateur Division
Sat, June 5th, 2021 17:17 GMT: we are the champions easily dispatches B.U.G. Mafia (@HarryPotterchill) 3-1 to set up a AoE3 Global Championship 2021 Amateur Division Quarterfinal Encounter with Yukietty. @Mr_Bramboy then calls into question the integrity of the series 18 minutes later, despite nothing wrong happening! Crooked Admin work at its finest. viewtopic.php?t=23117
Sometime on June 6th, 2021 (exact time unknown, assumed to be around 12-14 GMT): We are the champions has a decisive 3-1 rout of Yukietty. EZ dubs.
Sunday, June 6th, 2021 16:13 GMT: Yukietty, unable to live with his own failure, starts calling the events of the day and the series itself into question. Attached is a thread which can only be described as the ramblings of a mad man viewtopic.php?f=982&t=23124&p=540906#p540906
Monday, June 7th, 2021 6:16 GMT: @Mr_Bramboy creates a new scheduling thread. viewtopic.php?f=1020&t=23134&p=541022#p541022
Monday, June 7th, 2021 9:28 GMT: @Community Team member @I_HaRRiiSoN_I comments on the situation, saying it's been "noted", despite clear and obvious recorded games showing a 3-1 we are the champions win
Mon Jun 07, 2021 21:13 GMT: Yukietty Comments on a week old match between we are the champions and Narida, in an attempt to gaslight we are the champions into thinking his recent series win was against @Narida instead of the 3-1 win over Yukietty. \
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:03 GMT: @Community Team member @I_HaRRiiSoN_I admits we are the champions beat Yukietty viewtopic.php?f=1017&t=23101&p=541175#p541252
Thu Jun 10, 2021 16:04 GMT: Yukietty has "unplanned thing" happen, forces we are the champions to reschedule for a third time viewtopic.php?f=1020&t=23134&p=541802#p541802
Sat Jun 12, 2021 13:01 GMT: Yukietty and We are the champions replay the series
Tue Jun 15, 2021 15:45 GMT: Yukietty claims a fraudelent 3-2 victory over we are the champions viewtopic.php?t=23175

Additional Evidence:
Here is the locked thread where we are the champions initially uploaded the results from his 3-1 victory. Linked here by a deleted user viewtopic.php?f=982&t=23067&p=541173#p541174

While not part of the initial investigation, there is growing traction to the theory that Is Yukietty is a racist. This claim is first brought up by @gibson here, viewtopic.php?t=23175#p542793, and is immediately followed Yukietty telling someone to "open your eyes" viewtopic.php?t=23175#p542802. This pattern of #AsianHate is unacceptable.

We are the champions has not been seen or heard from since the replay of the series. search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=12805

Additionally, Yukietty, not a tourney admin, asked for a 2-day window between the replay of the games and the official announcement on game results to be made. While evidence of this has not proved to be conclusive, the Council Investigation team believes this was part of a separate but equally malicious scheme in order to fix some betting for GiveUAnxiety Channel Points viewtopic.php?t=23134#p542103

Rules for Tournament: Rules clearly stating no reason for a series decided 3-1 to be replayed viewtopic.php?f=1005&t=22778

Conclusion: From our investigation, it's pretty obvious that ESOC and Yukietty conspired to rig the AoE3 Global Championship 2021 Amateur Division and Have since tried to cover up their wrong doings by locking threads, removing users from the platform, and general incelboyisms which have been a detriment to this community!
Hard to expect RTS gamers to be able to play a competitive RTS game competitively when they are forced to win a series twice but are eliminated when they lose once. An unfair playing field has forever tainted the AoE3 Global Championship 2021 Amateur Division, and therefore the results should be void. Retroactively giving the title to @chusik (other finalist who lost to Yukietty) wouldn't be fair, as many competitors were eliminated by Yukietty, who lost in the quarterfinals (before series was replayed). We have come to the conclusion that the AoE3 Global Championship 2021 Amateur Division Champion should be @bwinner. Any admin action other than this will only show that further corruption is still rampant on ESOC.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Re: An ESOC call to action: No Replays No Fake Championships!

Post by Sargsyan »

I was the one who said "yes"
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

@admin @Mr_Scamboy being real quiet now
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

Lol bwinner himself told me that they introduced the usa boats with broken stats on the day yuki played me because otherwise he couldnt beat ports lol speak of playing favorites lol, pathetic lol. I think this goes deeper than you might think and is rooted into the esoc mods
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Change @Community Team to @Media Team , everything else is 100% correct
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Thank you for bringing this to light. It might be hard to believe but this is the reason you don’t see the staff title next to my name anymore. As someone who was on the inside I was privy to the level of deception and corruption among the esoc elites, and such was the reason it was necessitated that I leave but it was not before the crooked admins could blackmail me into silence. But I will not tolerate their insidious games any longer, I shall be coming forward with my side of the story soon.
China ziper
Musketeer
ESO: äş•äş•äş•äş•äş•äş•äş•äş•äş•äş•

Post by ziper »

Woo...astonishing. No wonder why zzwwjj became AFK after that tournament :sad: :sad:
Suriname kaister
Lancer
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: I Date My Cousin

Post by kaister »

@Community Team @Cometk @Mr_Bramboy would be a sign of good faith to assign this badge to @bwinner
bADGE.jpg
Great Britain The_Lastsamurai
Pro Player
ESO: The_lastsamurai

Post by The_Lastsamurai »

I don't expect anything other then this from that waster bramboy
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

This sheds new light on a seemingly "forgotten" operation. Stan really went deep here, thank you for your hard work, Kaister!
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

I thought the reasons for a rematch should be something like map issues, DE bugs, loss of connections, etc. But it was not. There were no reasons and they just rematched?
Also, thanks you dudes to concentrate on amateur group games. A tournament is a tournament, and fair play is important not only for pro players.
European Union scarm
Howdah
ESO: Malebranche

Post by scarm »

I want to press my claim for the title in question as well. Despite being an absolutely worthless aoe3 player and not even participating in the tourney, i am the until now unknown bastard son of Bwinner the Second of the Acquitaine, a little known subbranch of the house of Bwinner. Therefore, as i want to bring to your attention that bwinner, kaister und diarouga illegally grabbed the power and declared themselves potentates of the ethics commitee, without any birthright or being certified by our benevolent Imperator Goodspeed, i, as the closest living relative of the man the tyrants want to declare winner, should instead be crowned and receive my birthright, the crownlands of ESOCia and shall await all of you swearing me fealty as vassals as soon as possible.
Argentina EliteRifleman
Dragoon
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

Post by EliteRifleman »

scarm wrote:I want to press my claim for the title in question as well. Despite being an absolutely worthless aoe3 player and not even participating in the tourney, i am the until now unknown bastard son of Bwinner the Second of the Acquitaine, a little known subbranch of the house of Bwinner. Therefore, as i want to bring to your attention that bwinner, kaister und diarouga illegally grabbed the power and declared themselves potentates of the ethics commitee, without any birthright or being certified by our benevolent Imperator Goodspeed, i, as the closest living relative of the man the tyrants want to declare winner, should instead be crowned and receive my birthright, the crownlands of ESOCia and shall await all of you swearing me fealty as vassals as soon as possible.
I am going to prepare 1000 head of cattle as a tribute my lord, I hope that is enough to satisfy your wishes.
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

If Vice President @Mr_Bramboy comes through for us, bwinner will win the Amateur Division. Many Users want to decertify the mistake Admins made in certifying incorrect & even fraudulent numbers in a process NOT approved by their Tournament Rules (which it must be). Bram can send it back!
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

@Mr_Bramboy didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Forum and our Tournament Rules, giving Admins a chance to certify a set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to certify afterwards. ESOC demands the truth.
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

its jan 4th and i am already nominating this for thread of the year
European Union scarm
Howdah
ESO: Malebranche

Post by scarm »

callentournies wrote:If Vice President @Mr_Bramboy comes through for us, We Are The Champions will win the Amateur Division. Many Users want to decertify the mistake Admins made in certifying incorrect & even fraudulent numbers in a process NOT approved by their Tournament Rules (which it must be). Bram can send it back!
Does anyone know where the ESOC parliament is located? I already have my bull-shaman-outfit ready to go
United States of America Stepheneaux
Crossbow
ESO: Stepheneaux

Post by Stepheneaux »

So you're telling me there's a cabal of lizard people running ESOC?
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Everyone just catching up to stuff I've been saying since 2015 ⌛
Great Britain boyu
Musketeer
ESO: boyu

Post by boyu »

Stepheneaux wrote:So you're telling me there's a cabal of lizard people running ESOC?
lol can't believe you actually came to the thread xD
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

After enjoying a nice long xmas holiday, I go off for my first day of work at my new job and I come home to this... xD

(some of the banter in this thread is top notch!)
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

If i was an admin at that time this wouldn't have happened
:nwc:
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I signed a non-disclosure agreement with we are the champions so I am legally unable to comment on this matter. Sue me.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Actually we don't care about your "secret agreements". How did it happen, and where's the solution? This shouldn't be "non-disclosure".