Yukietty's announcement to the ESOC

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon
ESO: Yukietty

Yukietty's announcement to the ESOC

Post by Yukietti »

Hi people,
today I want to announce something that I have done like a year ago.
As you know I am pretty new to the ESOC community. I have been playing aoe3 for a long time but I started to know aoe3 twitch and esoc community for like only 1.5 year now. Since I had no idea about the players' personalities I started to be friend with random people without knowing their actual faces and Breeze was one of these. After signing up for my first tournament which was the Amateur Division, I asked Breeze to coach me on my games because I wasn't a good player and wasn't trusting myself enough. I apologize for this behaviour because surely it's against the rules. I myself was thinking coaching wasn't a problem because it doesn't make a player better it even does confuse the player who is getting coached but still it's against the rules and I apologize for this just wanted to let everyone know since I got used to the community and almost knew everyone's personality. So yeah big apologise! and I'll be banned for this probably but that's fine I will feel myself better after revealing this. I have done some dumb things but it's in the past now and will never happen again.
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Re: Yukietty's announcement to the ESOC

Post by Kawapasaka »

riotcoke had about 9 live coaches and still got 11-0'd by fitzbro so we let these things slide
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Kawapasaka wrote: ↑
12 Jun 2022, 15:34
riotcoke had about 9 live coaches and still got 11-0'd by fitzbro so we let these things slide
He also managed to lose with 7 banks, which is unforgivable

France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Yukietty wrote: ↑
12 Jun 2022, 15:26
Hi people,
As you know I am pretty new to the ESOC community. I have been playing aoe3 for a long time but I started to know aoe3 twitch and esoc community for like only 1.5 year now. Since I had no idea about the players' personalities I started to be friend with random people without knowing their actual faces and Breeze was one of these. After signing up for my first tournament which was the Amateur Division, I asked Breeze to coach me on my games because I wasn't a good player and wasn't trusting myself enough. I apologize for this behaviour because surely it's against the rules. I myself was thinking coaching wasn't a problem because it doesn't make a player better it even does confuse the player who is getting coached but still it's against the rules and I apologize for this just wanted to let everyone know since I got used to the community and almost knew everyone's personality. So yeah big apologise! and I'll be banned for this probably but that's fine I will feel myself better after revealing this. I have done some dumb things but it's in the past now and will never happen again.
Did he say yes tho, cuz obviously you can't see what he replied since his bf crops what he wants

Howdah

Post by callentournies »

Even with five live coaches riotcoke couldn’t delete a firepit and made three markets instead
If I were a petal
Display. Fetch
Things scream.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Re:

Post by Yukietti »

Lecastete wrote: ↑
12 Jun 2022, 16:28
Yukietty wrote: ↑
12 Jun 2022, 15:26
Hi people,
Did he say yes tho, cuz obviously you can't see what he replied since his bf crops what he wants
Yes he accepted to coach me when I asked him.
Howdah

Post by callentournies »

What is yuki’s response to allegations made in senor_bow’s thread?
If I were a petal
Display. Fetch
Things scream.
Argentina EliteRifleman
Dragoon
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

Post by EliteRifleman »

Well, we feel very disappointed by the events revealed here, at the time, we did not realize what was happening and we feel very sorry too.
Logically, together with the rest of the organization, we are going to think of penalty for these players.

Atte. Comunidadaoe.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

EliteRifleman wrote: ↑
12 Jun 2022, 17:13
Well, we feel very disappointed by the events revealed here, at the time, we did not realize what was happening and we feel very sorry too.
Logically, together with the rest of the organization, we are going to think of penalty for these players.

Atte. Comunidadaoe.

Penalty for what lol? Nothing has happened in African tournament.
No Flag oldskool_bro
Musketeer

Post by oldskool_bro »

hello friends, in germany we call people like yukietty "ehrenmann" it means that he stands his ground and addresses his mistakes
Switzerland ChewSick
Dragoon
ESO: chusik

Post by ChewSick »

Does that mean I won. lol.

Not a problem to me yuki, was a great series
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

I also wanted to be coached by someone, but I never had a chance
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

EliteRifleman wrote: ↑
12 Jun 2022, 17:13

Atte. Comunidadaoe.
Lol
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Post by LazarosVas »

So you have nothing to say that you tried to cheat (Or probably even did cheat) in the african tournament? No apology there at all? Big pass here.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon

Post by Yukietti »

LazarosVas wrote: ↑
15 Jun 2022, 23:48
So you have nothing to say that you tried to cheat (Or probably even did cheat) in the african tournament? No apology there at all? Big pass here.
Already shared it in other post smurfing didn't happen at all
United States of America fitzbro
Musketeer
ESO: FitzBro

Post by fitzbro »

Please tell this story at my funeral some day.
When in doubt, teepee out!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

fitzbro wrote: ↑
17 Jun 2022, 05:28
Please tell this story at my funeral some day.
We shouldve recorded the part where there was 5 of us telling him to delete the firepit and rebuild it, only for him to misclick and not delete the firepit whilst spamming 4 or 5 markets across the entire map trying to rebuild another one.