Yukietty isn't worth the trust of anyone in this community after this

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Re: Yukietty isn't worth the trust of anyone in this community after this

Post by LazarosVas »

@Yukietti even if you DID play these series by yourself (Which I dont believe you did) it is still absolutely pathetic of you to ask someone else to play in your place and also giving them "practice" against the opponent who your guy would play in another tournament, pretty much 13 year old behaviour.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

callentournies wrote: ↑
12 Jun 2022, 15:47
Senor_boe is not an unbiased third party rather some kind of gimp suit sex slave to breeze.
That sums it up pretty well. I don't think that guy has ever posted anything on these forums that wasn't related to breeze. This level of submission is kind of crazy when you think about it
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher
ESO: Senor_boe

Post by Senor_Boe »

Kaiserklein wrote: ↑
12 Jun 2022, 22:30
callentournies wrote: ↑
12 Jun 2022, 15:47
Senor_boe is not an unbiased third party rather some kind of gimp suit sex slave to breeze.
That sums it up pretty well. I don't think that guy has ever posted anything on these forums that wasn't related to breeze. This level of submission is kind of crazy when you think about it
I don't really have to show what else I posted in ESO-C all this time , but however if you are gonna make comment about me & Breeze here instead of yukietty's cheats , all I wanna say is I'm glad that you show how much you are hurt toward us.
Iceland Yukietti
Dragoon
ESO: Yukietty

Post by Yukietti »

This is going to be my last reply to this thread.
It's kinda sad that he didn't show the part where he wants to smurf because it would actually be good for him to practice against Knusch but can't because the time isn't good for him. I thought it would be helpful for him as his former friend. (everyone does unethical things with their friends hopefully I learned from that and it won't be repeated.)
About the part where I ask him to smurf for me against Ezad,
I'm literally telling him that the prize pool is 33 dollar and I can pay for my 1 month groceries with that (as I mentioned earlier because of me studying in a different city and away from my parents I was in a hard situation and wanted all kind of money)
Of course this is not making the smurfing request right but I wanted to show you the rest of the story.
Also I want to say that it's really a low human move to share private messages just because you hate someone. It's like sharing some girl's/boy's nudes that she sent you because she was trusting you it's the same low human move.
There might be a lot of different story behind a conversation it's just not really cool to share a private message everyone shares their opinion without thinking with their friends.
In conclusion no smurf has ever happened and also I am pretty wealthy now so that no one needs to worry. I apologise for getting coached in Amateur Division I talked to the players that are affected by this hopefully they gave me some positive feedbacks.
Also again these happened months/a year ago and I am nowhere close to that behaviour now. I will let Breeze make him feel satisfied by sharing private messages.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

I am more curious why you are not friends with breeze anymore? having coached & helped you a lot during hard times & now you reveal the truth when hes not anymore?
:nwc:
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

Yukietty wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2022, 01:14
It's kinda sad that he didn't show the part where he wants to smurf because it would actually be good for him to practice against Knusch but can't because the time isn't good for him. I thought it would be helpful for him as his former friend. (everyone does unethical things with their friends hopefully I learned from that and it won't be repeated.)
I'm literally telling him that the prize pool is 33 dollar and I can pay for my 1 month groceries with that (as I mentioned earlier because of me studying in a different city and away from my parents I was in a hard situation and wanted all kind of money)
Of course this is not making the smurfing request right but I wanted to show you the rest of the story.
Also I want to say that it's really a low human move to share private messages just because you hate someone. It's like sharing some girl's/boy's nudes that she sent you because she was trusting you it's the same low human move.
There might be a lot of different story behind a conversation it's just not really cool to share a private message everyone shares their opinion without thinking with their friends.
In conclusion no smurf has ever happened and also I am pretty wealthy now so that no one needs to worry. I apologise for getting coached in Amateur Division I talked to the players that are affected by this hopefully they gave me some positive feedbacks.
Also again these happened months/a year ago and I am nowhere close to that behaviour now. I will let Breeze make him feel satisfied by sharing private messages.
Actually , this is how modest breeze is , instead of making you embarrassed each time he is finding excuse to your cheating offer shows a lot about his personality to not hurt you & thanks for sharing it with us.
But you force him to cheat and now all is clear.
I'm repeating myself again.. still trying to defend cheating and stealing ezad's money in ethan who I heard to be 13 years old's tournament..
12 Jun 2022, 17:19
I also want to add that I always respected private messages because everyone shares their dirtiness with their friend and even if I hate someone so much I would never share private messages this is like a universal friendship rule but yeah can't expect a good behaviour from Breeze.
Yes , you very clearly respect private messages haha
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

omg ive been detoxing from aoe3 and i just finally came back to esoc after like a week and a half and this is the thread i immediately see. everyone needs to log off it will do you so much good just forget about aoe3 and esoc bullshit for like a month or so
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

@Yukietti
11.png
22.png
yukietty: Are you ok to play against knusch? I make scheduling accordingly.
Breeze: I swear it's too hard, I would have to play 4 series, I still wait fools to play semi-finals with me
Yukietty: If you say you come at 4, It would help you I can make him wait for you
Breeze: I think just start, I will eat and do stuffs, also will wait this carp. I would watch the record anyway
Additionally, breeze adds tons of excuses, anyone with 50 iq above can realise that you keep forcing him to cheat constantly, Then at the end he says he is gonna eat and gonna wait carp to play him again. While he is literally finding all possible polite ways to change the subject or make the subject change when you bring your dirty work up. You force him to cheat 3 times just for one series, you always tried to cheat in every tournament you joined. Yet coming with a face to try to clean your name, honestly this is sirmusket level of cheater in pride action.
Germany Joe
Dragoon

Post by Joe »

13 Jun 2022, 01:14
"I'm literally telling him that the prize pool is 33 dollar and I can pay for my 1 month groceries with that" "I am pretty wealthy now so that no one needs to worry." so what changed in that time?! :hmm:
just pathetic attempt to defend :smile:
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

@Senor_Boe ngl but it becomes embarrassing to see you sucking his dick but in addition you start to lick his ass ?
He can't answer for himself ? oh no wait he prefers spamming the twitch chats of lies as usual

Also @Joe why are you interfering in the story that does not concern you ? don't tell me you start sucking it too jesus
Image Image
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

kevinitalien wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2022, 10:09
@Senor_Boe ngl but it becomes embarrassing to see you sucking his dick but in addition you start to lick his ass ?
He can't answer for himself ? oh no wait he prefers spamming the twitch chats of lies as usual

Also @Joe why are you interfering in the story that does not concern you ? don't tell me you start sucking it too jesus
Strong words bro , tell me more please
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

another yuki smurf :ohmy:
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Lancer

Post by kevinitalien »

Senor_Boe wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2022, 10:16

yeah sorry i had to say it and i know it's not good and i'm probably going to get a warning or a ban or smth, but you're not answering my question though, so ?
Image Image
Russia Houseki
Crossbow

Post by Houseki »

Yuki my boy! Hang in there
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

Dafaq, what is going on here, thats upper shit.
Spain pain train is real
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

13 Jun 2022, 10:25
13 Jun 2022, 10:16

yeah sorry i had to say it and i know it's not good and i'm probably going to get a warning or a ban or smth, but you're not answering my question though, so ?
Answer what ? as for your first line it's something you could say in street maybe , too sad to see people with such social level are around aoe3, makes the game look as dirty as his personality.
I just wanna add that Breeze doesn't use eso-c, I just come across with yuki's lies on every twitch chat and so on, I know how many hours breeze coached him to get better and gave him all possible support for months where he shared it in our group discord, yet yukietty guy forcing him to cheat and breeze passively ignoring it, still the cheater keeps his mouth open. I'm saving honesty here, breeze didn't do anything wrong, yukietty randomly attacked him despite the millions of helps he got, shows his personality exactly. Breeze still had hopes that yuki would fix her personality, thus he didn't want to publish this publicly but I did, because I can't resist to clown faced people that acts like fair while being a completely bad person
Lancer

Post by kevinitalien »

15 Jun 2022, 08:01
13 Jun 2022, 10:25
Show hidden quotes
Answer what ? as for your first line it's something you could say in street maybe , too sad to see people with such social level are around aoe3, makes the game look as dirty as his personality.
I just wanna add that Breeze doesn't use eso-c, I just come across with yuki's lies on every twitch chat and so on, I know how many hours breeze coached him to get better and gave him all possible support for months where he shared it in our group discord, yet yukietty guy forcing him to cheat and breeze passively ignoring it, still the cheater keeps his mouth open. I'm saving honesty here, breeze didn't do anything wrong, yukietty randomly attacked him despite the millions of helps he got, shows his personality exactly. Breeze still had hopes that yuki would fix her personality, thus he didn't want to publish this publicly but I did, because I can't resist to clown faced people that acts like fair while being a completely bad person
he doesn't use esoc ? @turnuva or wait he prefere spamm his propaganda on every single twitch chat with this link, which especially ruins my experience as viewers (for example when he tries to ruin ezad's stream by streamsinping nonstop and then playing full cancerous and even coming into a lobby hosted by ezad so he can't tag her but even there always the good idea to always want to ruin everything and i still have a lot of examples), also he is the personne who everyone hate, just think about that, in your opinion why ? well im stop there
Image Image
Italy Lord_Hope
Crossbow
ESO: Lord_Hope

Post by Lord_Hope »

I was disappointed when I saw what I had read on the thread. In general, the consequences of cheating in esports organizations result in a permanent ban. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-S ... ng_scandal

Everyone has the right to defend himself, of course, but when I look at the thread, it is very clear that a fraudster who tries to cheat not once, but many times, is slandering even while defending himself, I think that as a community, credit should not be given to cheaters.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

15 Jun 2022, 09:41
15 Jun 2022, 08:01
Show hidden quotes
he doesn't use esoc ? @turnuva or wait he prefere spamm his propaganda on every single twitch chat with this link, which especially ruins my experience as viewers (for example when he tries to ruin ezad's stream by streamsinping nonstop and then playing full cancerous and even coming into a lobby hosted by ezad so he can't tag her but even there always the good idea to always want to ruin everything and i still have a lot of examples), also he is the personne who everyone hate, just think about that, in your opinion why ? well im stop there
If you are making allegations you need to come up with proofs, but wait, you are a street slang talker right, so you just pull out anything that comes from your mind and expect people to take it as proof? Hilarious, you are worse than what I thought you to be. You are also taking this case of cheating which is not proven to be correct more seriously than the one who is already proven to be correct. So I'm glad if you actualy are going to stop here , because I feel like I'm not interested arguing big albert einsteins like you.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

@Senor_Boe Did you and Breeze fight in kurdistan together?

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Also is this smurfing really over $33?

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Netherlands don_artie
Dragoon
ESO: don artie

Post by don_artie »

@Yukietti I can understand money issues can lead to people doing stupid things, and I know you're young and shit. But integrity goes a long way in life and you gotta hold yourself to a higher standard than doing this stuff, even when you're struggling. As long as you keep your spirits up and take accountability life will find it's way, you wont end up starving.

Having said that, I think your biggest mistake is being in contact with breeze. Breeze and his minion/alt account or whatever senor boe is, is literally related to every drama that has ever occurred in aoe3. He is like a disease, you need to stay far away. But despite all that you still fucked up yukietty and you need to own up to that, you wont gain much going back and forth about past happenings except for owning up to it. I dont know if future tournaments allow you to compete or not but if they do I would try to find a way to proof to the community that you're clean. For example stream your tourney games on a delay or record them to upload to youtube later or whatever. Hopefully you didn't cheat when you beat me with those weird usa boatsh
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher

Post by Senor_Boe »

don_artie wrote: ↑
15 Jun 2022, 11:00
@Yukietti I can understand money issues can lead to people doing stupid things, and I know you're young and shit. But integrity goes a long way in life and you gotta hold yourself to a higher standard than doing this stuff, even when you're struggling. As long as you keep your spirits up and take accountability life will find it's way, you wont end up starving.

Having said that, I think your biggest mistake is being in contact with breeze. Breeze and his minion/alt account or whatever senor boe is, is literally related to every drama that has ever occurred in aoe3. He is like a disease, you need to stay far away. But despite all that you still fucked up yukietty and you need to own up to that, you wont gain much going back and forth about past happenings except for owning up to it. I dont know if future tournaments allow you to compete or not but if they do I would try to find a way to proof to the community that you're clean. For example stream your tourney games on a delay or record them to upload to youtube later or whatever. Hopefully you didn't cheat when you beat me with those weird usa boatsh
You got a point , as long the community doesn't forgive him instantly which I believe is unfair compared to some other cheating cases .
However generaly talking if you gonna adress me as a minion or a disease for exposing some cheater to the community , while in the other hand I believe you or perhaps any other member of the community would be reporting such cheating cases that you might see . All I can say is that you're stubborn and that your argument is weak and you're welcome to my big albert einstein's list along Kevin.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Gotta admit donald sums it up pretty well.
Italy Lord_Hope
Crossbow
ESO: Lord_Hope

Post by Lord_Hope »

Taking action related to this cheating scam will set an example in future cheating events, otherwise people who cheat may be more encouraged by the thought that they will not be punished. It should be severely punished so that it doesn't happen again.