you got to study your soccer lessonsMitoe wrote:notification
I give you the honor of revealing Player 2.Zutazuta wrote:notification
And cool game @pecelot
. More of these!pecelot wrote:notification
2. LRaphael maybe
No idea about p3 lol
. Up to zuta to name the legend though.Gendarme wrote:notification
2) I think is Dicktator. I mean he works magic and the SS was part of Nazi Germany.
3) is a trick question.
Ugh Advanced Wonders suck
JakeyBoyTH wrote:2) I think is Dicktator. I mean he works magic and the SS was part of Nazi Germany.
2) Magic Nazi
3) Brexit Brooke
United for justice and national pride, FIGHT!
Aizamk wrote:idk about the rest, but everyone here seems hopelessly wrong about p2, except @Gendarme. Up to zuta to name the legend though.Gendarme wrote:notification
Skwzz then i guess, or victor magic swe swe
2. idk man, the only wizard on aoe3 i know is an elifent ninja magician but he aint no SS member
3. who is that lady?
n0eL wrote:[3.] BrookG
jesus3 wrote:1 ...adrian mutu
you have one part of the nickname, the second one is a certain bird...
Zutazuta wrote:2. Victor_swe
Rikikipu wrote:1. Blackstar
@Mitoeyou got to study your soccer lessonsMitoe wrote:notification
is that adrian mutu ?
1. It's a photography of a Romanian footballer Adrian Mutu — his name was the only hint. It's @EAGLEMUT
2. Actually I meant @lordraphael
initially, as the first photo shows a German troop, and he is a member of the almighty [ssMgc] clan. But I guess @Victor_swelordraphael wrote:notification
fits here, like everywhere... @DolanVictor_swe wrote:notification
was technically the first one to give the correct nickname, but ofc the biggest shout-out to @ZutazutaDolan wrote:notification
3. It's Brooke from „The Bold and the Beautiful" soap opera, associate it with a certain Greek and here you go — @BrookG
Next one, as demanded (@Gendarme
Post your guesses with explanations!
, it's not- supposed to be easy!umeu wrote:notification
Ready? Set, go!