This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Romania Dolan
Jaeger

16 May 2019, 19:14

wtf_am_i_reading.webp

No, I am not saying everything about Russia is black or negative. I am saying there's no doubt here that Russia has invaded another sovereign country and annexed their territory.

I'm not blaming the Russian people for that and it doesn't mean everything Russia does is bad either. It just means that in this particular situation Russia did the wrong thing. They did it for their own strategic reasons, I know, but they're acting like an imperial power that is above any rules.

You can criticise the West for anything, but nobody from the West (or NATO) is invading other countries and annexing their territory or trying to reshape international borders, in full disregard of international treaties and laws.
What is chaos for the fly is normal for the spider.
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 19:22

You can criticise the West for anything, but nobody from the West (or NATO) is invading other countries and annexing their territory or trying to reshape international borders, in full disregard of international treaties and laws.

hmm, you sure about that :huh:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Romania Dolan
Jaeger

16 May 2019, 19:26

Well, USA obviously made a huge mistake when they invaded Iraq to remove Saddam from power. It was such a major fuckup, we're still feeling the effects of that terrible mistake. But the USA didn't do that to get more territory, like Russia. Their ostensible reason was to make sure Iraq will not invade Kuwait again. Remember where it all started from? Iraq invaded Kuweit, so they weren't really that innocent in this story either.

In Afghanistan, in the so-called War on Terror, they didn't really invade, they worked with Afghan authorities who allowed them to fight rebel forces there. And they will at some point leave the country.

Since then, the West and NATO have avoided putting boots on the ground in any military operations. In Lybia there were just air raids, largely the same in Syria too.

I'm not saying the West and NATO are Snow White either, but they're not really invading other countries and occupying them, like Russia does in the 21st century.
What is chaos for the fly is normal for the spider.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

16 May 2019, 19:27

Let's keep it on topic
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 19:35

I'm not saying the West and NATO are Snow White either, but they're not really invading other countries and occupying them, like Russia does in the 21st century.

I kind of got the impression that you were saying just that. Must be me, silly me :P
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 19:38

fightinfrenchman wrote:Let's keep it on topic

This is not so far off topic as you think it is. Right now, the crazy :ear: to Trump is planning a war against Iran, that would be devastating to you, and generations to come. If Trump should fire somebody it should be Bolton and "pompeii" :shock:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

16 May 2019, 19:43

It wouldn't really affect me materially at all
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 19:56

fightinfrenchman wrote:It wouldn't really affect me materially at all

I guess the war with Irak did not affect you economically :?: If it did, you could quadruple that, and still pay rents for the next generations.
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 19:58

your answer is really shilling, and not taking in to account all the ppl who died, or got wounded, or got displaced. Is that how you think of your foreign policies, what profit you, and what does not :idea:
Think you got from C to D-
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

16 May 2019, 20:09

iwillspankyou wrote:

your answer is really shilling, and not taking in to account all the ppl who died, or got wounded, or got displaced. Is that how you think of your foreign policies, what profit you, and what does not :idea:

That's now how I view foreign policy and I am clearly opposed to war with Iran. I'm just saying I am very privileged so I probably wouldn't be economically "devastated" by it.
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 20:12

fightinfrenchman wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

That's now how I view foreign policy and I am clearly opposed to war with Iran. I'm just saying I am very privileged so I probably wouldn't be economically "devastated" by it.

I am privileged aswell, but I still have my emotions intact and the ability of empathy :idea:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

16 May 2019, 20:17

I specified materially for that exact reason!
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 20:22

fightinfrenchman wrote:I specified materially for that exact reason!

leave me out of your telethon then, or be sincere of what you are.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

16 May 2019, 20:28

I think you're misunderstanding me. I oppose a war with Iran on moral grounds because it would be totally useless and cause a lot of human suffering. It's not out of self-interest because, if I didn't care, I would be able to ignore it.
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 20:31

well, you got a C+ ;) you are surging @fightinfrenchman :P
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 20:41

how about this @fightinfrenchman
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

16 May 2019, 21:07

I obviously think it is very bad, that's why I spent a bunch of time and money trying to make sure Trump didn't win in 2016.
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 21:15

fightinfrenchman wrote:I obviously think it is very bad, that's why I spent a bunch of time and money trying to make sure Trump didn't win in 2016.

problem is, you would get pretty similar policies with Biden. It's strange that you do not see it :?:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

16 May 2019, 21:16

Biden supports the Iran Deal, Trump doesn't and pulled out of it. They are clearly different in this area
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 21:51

fightinfrenchman wrote:Biden supports the Iran Deal, Trump doesn't and pulled out of it. They are clearly different in this area

true, but what policies would you vote for :?:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

16 May 2019, 21:55

What?
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 21:59

hard to say what you are for, I get it ;) But I am online now, come join
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou

16 May 2019, 22:02

you are not here, I though we could make a good team ;)
Czech Republic Googol
ESOC Media Team
ESO: Butifle

16 May 2019, 22:08

Lets juts hope that if US goes to war with Iran, it wont be their graveyard.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

16 May 2019, 22:10

@iwillspankyou I'm always on ESOC, even in my dreams

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”