India or Pakistan?

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

Who's gonna win the trophy?

Poll ended at 19 Jun 2017, 14:18

India
82%
Pakistan
18%

Total votes: 11

India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

India or Pakistan?

Post by _RDX_ »

The ICC Champions Trophy is going down under. Today is the Finals. It is India vs Pakistan. Please predict a team even if you don't know what's cricket. India is currently under a bad situation, I can only hope that they will win. Just pray to God, ESOC. Cricket is also an exclusive game just like Football. So please.... You could watch the game going live if you're bored of watching football, its free and please represent your support to Team India!

http://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/icc-champions-trophy-2017/m181420/live-streaming/2001702452
oranges.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: India or Pakistan?

Post by gibson »

Doesn't have to do with a sport Americans like therefore not important
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Kohli too good
mad cuz bad
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Post by glorious_ »

Blackstar_Op will win
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

n0el wrote:Kohli too good

he did shit. He has nothing more than his fancy hairstyle. Now that India's gonna lose, its a shame for him to be a captain. They were exceptionally good till semi-finals, they seem to be facing lot of pressure since its finals.
oranges.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

They lost the game so bad actually. Thanks for the support though!
oranges.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

looks like pakistan won
Error 404: Signature not found
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

Post by Nymphomaniac »

_RDX_ wrote:

he did shit. He has nothing more than his fancy hairstyle. Now that India's gonna lose, its a shame for him to be a captain. They were exceptionally good till semi-finals, they seem to be facing lot of pressure since its finals.

That's why he is ranked 1 among all batsmen?? Losing one odd game doesn't prove shit. He still has one of the best record as captain, so no shame, he will continue as captain for another 5 years at least.

You need to change your mind-set. A game vs 'Pakistan' is just as irrelevant as 'vs any other country'; hence no need to make a thread for this specific game.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

haha I was the only one who voted Pakistan, it's a prophecy for the future bett-ink events — I'm coming! :uglylol:
No Flag yakuza
Dragoon

Post by yakuza »

Hey its okay. There is a win or lose in every game.
But it is bad to ask ESOC to support a particular country, for a game. ;)
"Also I fail to see why mods should be considered like gods, they're just average people who're here to moderate"
-[Armag] diarouga
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

Post by Nymphomaniac »

pecelot wrote:haha I was the only one who voted Pakistan, it's a prophecy for the future bett-ink events — I'm coming! :uglylol:

lol I voted India after knowing they had lost, and I am sure most of other Indians did same. This poll result just shows that there is no one here from Pakistan probably and rightfully so, as most of their youngsters are involved in extracurricular activities ;)
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Nymphomaniac wrote:
_RDX_ wrote:

That's why he is ranked 1 among all batsmen?? Losing one odd game doesn't prove shit. He still has one of the best record as captain, so no shame, he will continue as captain for another 5 years at least.

You need to change your mind-set. A game vs 'Pakistan' is just as irrelevant as 'vs any other country'; hence no need to make a thread for this specific game.

Lol, a guy who is no. 1 among all of the batsmen doesn't mean he is the best batsman all the time. He is arguably good at statistics, but that only doesn't determine him to be the 'best'. David Warner is just 6 points behind him in the rankings. Also, a good captain must know what to do according to the situation (Even if his performance his bad). Dhoni has already proved it a lot of times... After all, it was the finals, I made this thread for that. I never considered losing vs Pakistan is more irrelevant than losing vs any other country. And I've never mentioned about that in this thread.
oranges.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Most of the people here are Football addicted.
oranges.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

I have watched _one_ cricket match in my whole life.

Errr, I fail to see the hype.

I even say next to the coach, having him explain everything to me.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

I casually whispered a gg no re as I left the stadium.
[Sith] - Baphomet
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

Post by Nymphomaniac »

_RDX_ wrote:Lol, a guy who is no. 1 among all of the batsmen doesn't mean he is the best batsman all the time. He is arguably good at statistics, but that only doesn't determine him to be the 'best'. David Warner is just 6 points behind him in the rankings. Also, a good captain must know what to do according to the situation (Even if his performance his bad). Dhoni has already proved it a lot of times... After all, it was the finals, I made this thread for that. I never considered losing vs Pakistan is more irrelevant than losing vs any other country. And I've never mentioned about that in this thread.

No. 1 among batsmen doesn't mean he is best ALL THE TIME.
In a similar manner, losing 1 fucking game doesn't mean "he did shit, nothing more than fancy hairstyle, shame for him to be captain" crap that u poured before. Hope u understand.
Dhoni was good captain, but even under him India lost 2015 world cup & few other T20 cups; so give Kohli more time before jumping & comparing him with previous great captains.

Edit : Also I am neither a hardcore cricket fan nor a die-hard Kohli fan, but I don't understand why people like u abuse the same players who u will be cheering for when they win games. Teams win some, and lose some. Learn to live with that.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:So fucking arrogant.
oranges.