The Germans are pissed off again....

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag TheArtofWars
Crossbow

The Germans are pissed off again....

Post by TheArtofWars »

Was going to go to Germany but I'm going to stay home now.

phpBB [video]
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Re: The Germans are pissed off again....

Post by princeofkabul »

right wing rock music lol.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

lol. In every country there are more nazis than in germany, but hey its germany so there must be some serious shit going on. 4th reich comes knocking LOL.
and those "incidents " get pushed by the media so hard its hilarious. It was a farewell party for a commander of the KSK which got a little out of hand, no need to make a drama about it.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag TheArtofWars
Crossbow

Post by TheArtofWars »

lordraphael wrote:lol. In every country there are more nazis than in germany, but hey its germany so there must be some serious shit going on. 4th reich comes knocking LOL.
and those "incidents " get pushed by the media so hard its hilarious. It was a farewell party for a commander of the KSK which got a little out of hand, no need to make a drama about it.

These are professional soldiers creating this propaganda.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

lol its from russia today. Propaganda channel of the kremlin. No need to comment any further.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag TheArtofWars
Crossbow

Post by TheArtofWars »

lordraphael wrote:lol its from russia today. Propaganda channel of the kremlin. No need to comment any further.

Lugenpresse?

@lordraphael
phpBB [video]
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

russia today is as serious news as any news channel that trump doesnt call fake news.

its the breitbart of the east.
No Flag TheArtofWars
Crossbow

Post by TheArtofWars »

Russia is our friend I thought? We're not dealing with communist Russia anymore.... I believe it was 1991 when the USSR disbanded.
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

TheArtofWars wrote:Russia is our friend I thought? We're not dealing with communist Russia anymore.... I believe it was 1991 when the USSR disbanded.

having a "news channel" where 50% of the content is how western democracies are crumbling and in danger is fucking hilarious when your own origin country russia is one of the biggest fake democracies in the world with some of the highest levels of corruption world wide (place 134 of 176 on the corruption perception index) and with a bigger gap between rich and poor than in most (or all probably) western countries.

i personally do believe that racism and "very conservative" thinking is a problem in germany, especially in the east, but russia today is a fucking joke, they should focus on the problems of their own country, but hey, have you ever seen anything on russia today about corruption or racism in russia? no? why not?

but yeah, russia is our friend. im happy to live in germany though and not in russia.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Germany has no reason to create any global conflict or any conflict in europe, they got beaten in both world wars anyway. And its very unlikely that any sort of nazi goverment will take over in an 1st world countries. If ww3 will happen it will probably originate in middle east territory, and the only threat so far has been ISIS which is getting their ass kicked atm and soon it will cease to exist, atleast i hope.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

omg ww 3 is coming time to flee to banana islands
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon
ESO: CelticCrusader

Post by CelticCrusader »

I would be personally more worried about the undocumented immigrants the country has let in. Over a million isn't it ?
Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

Post by yoqpasa »

Age of Reich IV hype!

You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

CelticCrusader wrote:I would be personally more worried about the undocumented immigrants the country has let in. Over a million isn't it ?

You need to implement the immigration system of Australia. It's perfect.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

CelticCrusader wrote:I would be personally more worried about the undocumented immigrants the country has let in. Over a million isn't it ?

thank god for brexit, now those brown people won't be coming anywhere near our shores. let's say 'allahu akbar' to that! :!: :pop:
Top quality poster.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

allahu akbar in the most compassionate sense, really.
Germany eulergauss
Crossbow

Post by eulergauss »

princeofkabul wrote:omg ww 3 is coming time to flee to banana islands

new material for age of empires 5 :)
No Flag TheArtofWars
Crossbow

Post by TheArtofWars »

RT is not propaganda? I'll show you what propaganda looks like............... Not everything is propaganda but some things are! If it's based on hate it is propaganda.
phpBB [video]
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

It it's based on bias or misinformation, you mean
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

What a funny coincidence! Stuttgart is where I've lived for 19 years and Tübingen for 4. Can confirm, very Nazi.

Well, worst case there could be you're getting lectured by some people for throwing your trash on the street rather than into a trashcan.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
No Flag TheArtofWars
Crossbow

Post by TheArtofWars »

kami_ryu wrote:Don't get riled up, the thread starter is strollin' for a trollin'. Obviously Germans aren't Nazis.

Topic itself is legitimate though.

My point was to show the difference between propaganda and non propaganda. I never said all Germans are Nazis or implied it or at least I hope I did not. LordRaphael is right that there is probably more Nazis in the US than in Germany.

Islam is another good point of what to get concerned about and tbh the refugees are more dangerous than Nazis in the year 2017 but we know that history can repeat itself.
No Flag TheArtofWars
Crossbow

Post by TheArtofWars »

deleted_user wrote:It it's based on bias or misinformation, you mean

Bias and misinformation is pretty relative to your audience. We now live in the "Age of Information" (maybe that's AOE4? :D)
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

TheArtofWars wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:Don't get riled up, the thread starter is strollin' for a trollin'. Obviously Germans aren't Nazis.

Topic itself is legitimate though.

My point was to show the difference between propaganda and non propaganda. I never said all Germans are Nazis or implied it or at least I hope I did not. LordRaphael is right that there is probably more Nazis in the US than in Germany.

Islam is another good point of what to get concerned about and tbh the refugees are more dangerous than Nazis in the year 2017 but we know that history can repeat itself.

you started that topic by saying " was going to germany but im goign to stay home now" IMO you imply with that all germans are nazis because you dont want to to germany anymore, if you thought its just a fluke then youd still go there right.
Besides Media pushing this is a joke, i mean im not surprised that RT is using this, they pretty much use anything they can get to discredit western nations, but also in germany it was turned into a big deal, drunk people do stupid things and better men than those soldiers have done worse than this.