[Poll] Who would you vote for?

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

Who would you elect the leader of Earth?

Angela Merkel
54%
Vladimir Putin
32%
Donald Trump
14%

Total votes: 59

Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: [Poll] Who would you vote for?

Post by Gendarme »

At least the French have dragoons.
Pay more attention to detail.
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

lordraphael wrote:
benj89 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

read a retarded comment that you wrote on a thread few days ago that got locked for some reason, so I had to write a retarded answer

You mean that one : ? " why is the eiffel tower so big ? So you Can see the white flag in Berlin." Pretty funny actually.Also i dont need to fall back onto the 3rd reich if i Want to write about German military victories. I wont tho to not hurt your sensible French soul even more

think I'm just being a dick today due to lack of sleep. wasn't that comment though
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Asateo wrote:It's indeed a bit more complicated then, Germany started the war... The first world war was 'started' by Germany, but before that (19th century) it was france. After that such heavy tribute was demanded that Germany could never recuperate, thus allowing the seed of malcontempt to grow.

Anyway, Nazi's started the war. Germans did not vote nazi's in power (they had 33% of the votes) after that they took over control (undemocratically).

Thus it's, all more complicated then simply saying "it's your fault". In Europe (as probably everywhere else), everyone has invaded basically everyone at some point (I'm exagerating( a little :p)). So the only way to move forward is to not go pointing fingers.

Austria-Hungary? Germany was just aiding an ally at the time.
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

Germany and the UK are both French suburbs.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Let's just end the France v Germany discussion by saying that both civs are very competitive in the current meta