ESOC Fitness Thread

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Re: ESOC Fitness Thread

Post by RefluxSemantic »

I used to play left back because my team had no left footed back and I was somehow the best one on left, despite having a left leg that was made to stand on and nothing else. But the outside of my right foot is apperantly quite good. Before that I used to play right back. I kinda want to play right wing sometimes now, but the team is quite new so we'll have to wait and see what positions are crowded.
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

Playing right or left back can basically be the same as playing outside mid if you are aggressive and don’t mind getting winded trying to sprint back to defend the counter

I played on the outside, will always remember my coach saying to “grab chalk!!!” to spread the field out
c0ns!
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

My gym has been closed since corona virus. I went 2 and a half months without a gym, doing a real workout. Thats the longest I have gone since I was 12 years old probably. I have been doing some at home workouts here and there since the close. Today I managed to get in a new gym, a real small gym, but it has everything you need. It feels really good to get a real workout in. I will most likely be going hard as fuck in the gym for the next month. My fitness journey quick summary. I started working out when I was around 12 years old, just in my basement with some dumbells and a bench press. I have played a lot of basketball my whole life. Around 17 or so I joined my first gym, I worked out regularly but also played basketball a lot so I was real lean but small in size due to those things and just not knowing about nutrition. For most of college I workout out around 6 days a week. At the end of my freshmen year of college is when I started getting more into lifting tho, and just smarter about how to lift. In college I use to watch tons of fitness youtubers all the time. When I started nursing school I basically had to decrease the amount of time in the gym. When I started my full time job I had to decrease again. When I went part time work hours I was able to get back to my old ways for the most part. So anyways, I will be focusing on lifting and eating for the next month, so this will prob show in my streams, I will prob take more breaks in between games to eat food, and will talk about lifting during my stream if anyone has questions. and ofc here are some old progress pics.

Also I never really use to show off my gains much throughout my life, but the corna virus has taught us that gains are precious and you never know when they may leave you, so some times you gotta show what you're working with.

first picture is from Dec. 1st 2018

Second picture is from Nov. 23rd 2014 (Prob basically the best shape of my life)
Attachments
workout pic 2.jpg
workout pic.jpg
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

dammm eso community i just got a semi, fucking amazing bod you have brother
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

giveuanxiety wrote: the corna virus has taught us that gains are precious and you never know when they may leave you, so some times you gotta show what you're working with.
Wow that's a long journey, great job. It requires lots of dedication and effort. I was never a sportive person. Never fond of exercise, but thankfully familiar with patience and slow progress due to my status as a musician. I've been training for something less than a year and learning how to manage diet. Sadly, due to lockdown I realised exactly that. Maintenance is even harder in that situation and required more self-discipline. I was only a week in starting a bulking diet and exercise program, for the first time.
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

Any meal suggestions out there? I don’t cook much. But some nice and easy small meals you can do are. 2 packs of oat meal, with some frozen fruit. Maybe a protein shake or some fruit. Egg sandwich. Little easy things like that are nice when you don’t have the energy or motivation to make a meal but you can still get in some good calories doing things like this. Any other suggestions along these lines?
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor

Post by BrookG »

For quick meals/snacks, I like yoghurt bowls. I throw some fruits, hazelnut butter (which I adore) or a few nuts to fat and/or oats for carbs. And ofc yoghurt is for protein. Under those line I got a blender and I roughly use similar ingerdients. There is this shop here with all kinds of dried fruits, nuts, butters and so on. I often buy stuff from there. I frequently buy energy bars/cereal bars for a super quick snack.
Oh for salty ones, I make sandwiches or wraps with turkey, cheese, hummus, lettuce, cucumber.

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor

Post by BrookG »

France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

I’m debating if I should go lift after I get off work in a few hours, I’ve done it before but it’s not easy lifting after a long night of work. I need some motivation to get this lift in later.

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

giveuanxiety wrote:I’m debating if I should go lift after I get off work in a few hours, I’ve done it before but it’s not easy lifting after a long night of work. I need some motivation to get this lift in later.
Do it or else
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor

Post by BrookG »

giveuanxiety wrote:I’m debating if I should go lift after I get off work in a few hours, I’ve done it before but it’s not easy lifting after a long night of work. I need some motivation to get this lift in later.
No excuses, I'm expecting news afterwards

Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

if you wanna exchange health with muscle sure
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Can we ban gif signatures? @edeholland
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

lmao
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

lmao

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

lmao
:nwc:
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Goodspeed wrote:Can we ban gif signatures? @edeholland
Yes
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Thanks
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

it hurts his boomer eyes i think
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

Goodspeed wrote:Can we ban gif signatures? @edeholland
too scared
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

I just worked 12 and a half hours, drove an hour home and then hit the gym for an hour. Whats your excuse?

Lets motivate each other to be the best versions of ourselves.

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

giveuanxiety wrote:I just worked 12 and a half hours, drove an hour home and then hit the gym for an hour. Whats your excuse?

Lets motivate each other to be the best versions of ourselves.
All the gyms are closed
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

Fightinfrenchmean: The government locked all the gyms and wont let me inside to workout

GUA: damn.... good excuse. You got me there.

Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

well I have started doing labour work for the my uncles construction company, some days are pretty intense other days are not for various reasons. In the first 2 weeks i must have bought like 4 tubs of icecream due to the shock of being back at work but this week i havent bought any junk food as such, so essentially since lockdown im more active with hopefully less junk food intake.