The drama is unfolding...

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Re: The drama is unfolding...

Post by Snuden »

zoom wrote:
Snuden wrote:We must make one thing very clear, which is, I write Faggot if I want. I also write Bishes if I want.
Actually, I believe that was made perfectly clear by Xeeleeflower several posts back. It's unfortunate it wasn't clear enough for even you to understand it.

When you learn to read, you will see how wrong you are.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Snuden wrote:
zoom wrote:
Snuden wrote:We must make one thing very clear, which is, I write Faggot if I want. I also write Bishes if I want.
Actually, I believe that was made perfectly clear by Xeeleeflower several posts back. It's unfortunate it wasn't clear enough for even you to understand it.

When you learn to read, you will see how wrong you are.
I would advise against such comments, in your position:

XeeleeFlower wrote:
Snuden wrote:You faggots seen the BTC vs BCH drama for the last 24 hours?

:ohmy:

Hi friend! Could you please clarify what you mean by "faggot"? While it may be an okay word to use if referencing a bundle of something, or if you are calling us cigarettes, I feel that this is not your intent. If you could be so kind as to not use that word, I would be very grateful. Thank you! :flowers:

XeeleeFlower wrote:@Gendarme that's fine. This isn't 4chan. I wouldn't make such a request on 4chan. I am making the request of a friend to perhaps use a different word, at least while on here. I understand not everyone has my morals. That's fine. I'm not telling anyone what to do, simply making a request. Thank you for the consideration.
Enjoy, kid.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I passionately disagree with you, Kami. I don't see any of the posts here as personal attacks in the slightest. Snuden is obviously trying to be provocative, but that is just a case of being a provocateur, regardless of the subject or person. I don't think lejend is even joking (at least not entirely), and is serious with his statement that women have worse financial capabilities. Simply stating something you believe to be true isn't a personal attack.
Pay more attention to detail.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

My god... Xeelee find it ok IF making ref to a thing such as a cigarette, which I clearly DO NOT.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Well, if you think that's a bad thing to say I suppose our discussion would need to be taken elsewhere as it is too vast for this thread.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

kami_ryu wrote:
Gendarme wrote:I passionately disagree with you, Kami. I don't see any of the posts here as personal attacks in the slightest. Snuden is obviously trying to be provocative, but that is just a case of being a provocateur, regardless of the subject or person. I don't think lejend is even joking (at least not entirely), and is serious with his statement that women have worse financial capabilities. Simply stating something you believe to be true isn't a personal attack.

"I believe black people are genetically dumber and I have data to back this up."

I agree. I don't have data though, instead I have experience.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Nobody is speaking hate here. And why does it matter if (for example) color of their skin is their own choice or not?
So according to you, because a black person cant change his skin color, others are not allowed to say that they find them less intelligent than non-blacks?
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Snuden wrote:Nobody is speaking hate here. And why does it matter if (for example) color of their skin is their own choice or not?
So according to you, because a black person cant change his skin color, others are not allowed to say that they find them less intelligent than non-blacks?

This is probably the most unintelligent thing I've heard all week, and I've interacted with sirmusket multiple times.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Now black skin color was just an example - AS CLEARLY WRITTEN IN MY SPEECH!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

gibson wrote:
Snuden wrote:Nobody is speaking hate here. And why does it matter if (for example) color of their skin is their own choice or not?

This is probably the most unintelligent thing I've heard all week, and I've interacted with sirmusket multiple times.

You obviously don't listen to yourself speak.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Why are you even giving him attention? Snuden is known to be a far right troll and he doesn't deserve the attention he's getting. I've banned him on both my channel and the esoctv channel, and I recommend everyone here to use the ignore function on the forums and get along with your day.
Norway oxaloacetate
Dragoon

Post by oxaloacetate »

Snuden wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:
Gendarme wrote:I passionately disagree with you, Kami. I don't see any of the posts here as personal attacks in the slightest. Snuden is obviously trying to be provocative, but that is just a case of being a provocateur, regardless of the subject or person. I don't think lejend is even joking (at least not entirely), and is serious with his statement that women have worse financial capabilities. Simply stating something you believe to be true isn't a personal attack.

"I believe black people are genetically dumber and I have data to back this up."

I agree. I don't have data though, instead I have experience.

Experience is a form of data. It is just that anecdotal evidence is garbage due to its subjective nature.
We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

I think whether you are in control of it or not is rather irrelevant. Some even argue that free will is an illusion, which is not something that is easily dismissed. If you are going to insult someone for the sake of insulting, then that is all there is to it. There are of course different degrees of severity to insults, but they aren't really correlated to whether you're in control or not, for example "You're stupid." and "You're a nerd." are in the same category of insults. Some insults are not even factual, e.g. "Your mother is a whore." which generally is outright false.

Your example with black people is a more sensitive one purely due to cultural/historical reasons, and not for objective ones. "I hate black people." and "I hate tall people." (which aren't even insults) are clearly not received the same way. However, trying to have a factual discussion with no intention of insulting anyone shouldn't be regarded as an insult, because it isn't. If we've reached a point where we can't even discuss purely factual things it is high time we get rid of our PC-culture before it completely consumes us.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Why are you even giving him attention? Snuden is known to be a far right troll and he doesn't deserve the attention he's getting. I've banned him on both my channel and the esoctv channel, and I recommend everyone here to use the ignore function on the forums and get along with your day.

Yea, and you are a known FAGGOT. You have no clue of what you speak.
I am actually quite liberal. What I dont do is to pack things in to PC'ness.

I have worked several places in Africa and If I say that my EXPERIENCE is that they are dumber than the average Joe, then it's because it IS MY experience.

Maybe you think because they did'nt decide, which color of their skin should be, I am not allowed to say that I find them quite dumb?

Banned on your channel? Fine. Just FYI, I have never said anything remotely racist in ANY channel.

:flowers:
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

why america is land of free but i cant be burglar fk america
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Snuden wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:Why are you even giving him attention? Snuden is known to be a far right troll and he doesn't deserve the attention he's getting. I've banned him on both my channel and the esoctv channel, and I recommend everyone here to use the ignore function on the forums and get along with your day.

I have worked several places in Africa and If I say that my EXPERIENCE is that they are dumber than the average Joe, then it's because it IS MY experience.

Maybe you think because they did'nt decide, which color of their skin should be, I am not allowed to say that I find them quite dumb?

Banned on your channel? Fine. Just FYI, I have never said anything remotely racist in ANY channel.

I really doubt you've actually worked in Africa cause If you had you would probably be able to distinguish the difference between not being intelligent and lack of education. However, it may be the case that people in Africa aren't as intelligent. The problem is you associating skin color with unintelligence, which is fallacious. Also, if you actually had worked in Africa you would know that both Northern and Southern Africa are largely non-black. However, the fact that you mention Africa in the contest of talking about black people shows your unintelligence and it's becoming increasingly apparent that you're just another alt-right troll sitting in a basement somewhere worshiping Trump and bemoaning the fact that it's no longer accepted for you to insult people based on their race and sexuality.

Snuden wrote:Yea, and you are a known FAGGOT. You have no clue of what you speak.

Ah the classic I'm a black female trans lesbian who voted for Obama in 2012 but I voted for Trump in 2016 and I'm gonna ride the Trump train til it stops #maga
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Of course saying something hateful is... hateful; there is no denying that.
kami_ryu wrote:An intense dislike for a group based on arbitrary and inherent characteristics is nothing short of hate.
An intense dislike for anything is hatred; hatred is not restricted to inherent characteristics of a person. Right now you are expressing your opinion what people should and should not do ("...you shouldn't give him shit for that.") and also expressing your dislike towards people that do, and this is perfectly fine, appropriate, and in fact healthy. However, I do not agree that someone disagreeing with you should be stripped of the same right. You are not expressing yourself with the intention of being hurtful (although you will still be regarded as hurtful by some despite that), and if the other person isn't doing that either the only thing that separates you from him is your differing opinions. And as I said earlier, I do not think anyone here has posted with the intention of being hurtful.

However, this was actually not the main point of our discussion. You said that discussing something purely factual, where no opinions are expressed, can be a personal attack. It may very well be the case that I absolutely love black people but still want to discuss the demographical difference of intelligence. The same goes for statements such as "Women's financial capabilities are bad."; it does not imply a dislike of women in the slightest. You may interpret that as "The financial capabilities of every woman is worse than that of every man." which would most likely be a misinterpretation of it, as it is probably referring to the average man and woman, but even if it did carry the former meaning it would not imply any sort of dislike. The statement would obviously be wrong, but being wrong is not a crime.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

gibson wrote:
Snuden wrote:

I really doubt you've actually worked in Africa cause If you had you would probably be able to distinguish the difference between not being intelligent and lack of education. However, it may be the case that people in Africa aren't as intelligent. The problem is you associating skin color with unintelligence, which is fallacious. Also, if you actually had worked in Africa you would know that both Northern and Southern Africa are largely non-black. However, the fact that you mention Africa in the contest of talking about black people shows your unintelligence and it's becoming increasingly apparent that you're just another alt-right troll sitting in a basement somewhere worshiping Trump and bemoaning the fact that it's no longer accepted for you to insult people based on their race and sexuality.

Snuden wrote:Yea, and you are a known FAGGOT. You have no clue of what you speak.

Ah the classic I'm a black female trans lesbian who voted for Obama in 2012 but I voted for Trump in 2016 and I'm gonna ride the Trump train til it stops #maga

Have you completely lost your red-neck mind?

First of all... in the conteXT of where you wrote "contest" it's called "context"

Then we move on to skin color in South Africa. I am not entirely clear if you meant South Africa (the country)
You wrote Southern Africa, which covers Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe besides South Africa.

Let's go over each country one by one;

South Africa: 75-80% blacks
Namibia: 90% blacks
Botswana: 95%
Zimbabwe: >95%

In fact, the African country with the highest white population is South Africa with 75-80% being black.

The rest of your crap is too dumb for me to respond to.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Gendarme wrote:Of course saying something hateful is... hateful; there is no denying that.
kami_ryu wrote:An intense dislike for a group based on arbitrary and inherent characteristics is nothing short of hate.
An intense dislike for anything is hatred; hatred is not restricted to inherent characteristics of a person. Right now you are expressing your opinion what people should and should not do ("...you shouldn't give him shit for that.") and also expressing your dislike towards people that do, and this is perfectly fine, appropriate, and in fact healthy. However, I do not agree that someone disagreeing with you should be stripped of the same right. You are not expressing yourself with the intention of being hurtful (although you will still be regarded as hurtful by some despite that), and if the other person isn't doing that either the only thing that separates you from him is your differing opinions. And as I said earlier, I do not think anyone here has posted with the intention of being hurtful.

However, this was actually not the main point of our discussion. You said that discussing something purely factual, where no opinions are expressed, can be a personal attack. It may very well be the case that I absolutely love black people but still want to discuss the demographical difference of intelligence. The same goes for statements such as "Women's financial capabilities are bad."; it does not imply a dislike of women in the slightest. You may interpret that as "The financial capabilities of every woman is worse than that of every man." which would most likely be a misinterpretation of it, as it is probably referring to the average man and woman, but even if it did carry the former meaning it would not imply any sort of dislike. The statement would obviously be wrong, but being wrong is not a crime.

No no no...NO!
If you dare to say that blacks are dumber than the average Joe or that you find a man sucking another mans dick disgusting you AUTOMATICALLY hate both!

Man... these kids are so freaking busy reading what they want to read in a persons post in order to show how "liberal" they are.
Hmm... are they basically doing the very SAME thing they accuse me of doing?

I have never ever said that I like Trump, in fact every time I mention Trump it is to express how much I dislike him and his fellow republicunts.

The only time, where I might come off as a republifaggot is, when I said that I like traditional values and I believe that people should be encouraged to pursue financial wealth, should they wish to do so.
[Sith] - Baphomet