Trump shenanigans will be exposed. Flynn are comming clean

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Trump shenanigans will be exposed. Flynn are comming clean

Post by spanky4ever »

The Russia thingy is finally showing promises to be a "Russia gate". Personally I think what will be revealed, is mostly corruptions, and not so much things that could have potential to change the election.

Im making this thread, cos there will much to come about this issue, in the near future.
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: Trump shenanigans will be exposed. Flynn are comming clean

Post by Gendarme »

Shenanigans.
Pay more attention to detail.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

too early to say if Trump was involved in a criminal act
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

yeah its early, I agree @milku3459 . But never the less, very likely I think, and also very exiting to follow this issue over the next months.
No need for speculations anymore, cos I think enough of the truth will come out now. Sadly the disaster of a tax bill got passed today.
A very shade buisness right there.
phpBB [video]

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

I swear to God I'll pistolwhip the next guy who says "shenanigans." :mad:

phpBB [video]
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

:uglylol: Shenanigans is the correct name for your deeply corrupt political system though. Im so looking forward to mid term election next year, in hope that the American ppl finally wake up and kick the republicans and corporate democrats out of office
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

But then there would be no one left in office.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Their opponents would be in office.
mid term election

Rather a "corporate democrat" than a republican though so they can stay for now imo.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Hey, they are a few great republicans! Democrats on the other hand...
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

:?:
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

I think you're going to see a lot of challenges from the left in the midterms for 2018 to incumbents, similar to the GOP in 2010.
mad cuz bad
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Gendarme wrote:But then there would be no one left in office.
Might be preferable at this point.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah

Post by milku3459 »

UPDATE: Apparently, Flynn has been indicted of nothing more than lying to the FBI. He admits to contacting the Russians at the behest of Trump, *after* his November 2016 election victory, to talk about coordination on hits on ISIS and promising none of the sanctions Obama wanted as he went out. This is contrary to what Brian Ross put out on MSNBC (iirc), about how Flynn had contacted the Russians *during* the campaign, which would obviously be very indicative of collusion. Instead, we see none of that and Ross has been put on a month-long suspension from their program.
The agent who interviewed Flynn, Peter Strzok, was recently fired by Mueller after the discovery of anti-Trump and pro-Clinton messages on his phone. This is the same guy who interviewed Clinton aides, who lied to his face about the email servers and got off scot free. Strzok also was responsible, together with James Comey, for altering the wording of the verdict on Hillary Clinton's "gross negligence" (which would mean Hillary goes to jail potentially) to "extremely careless" (no serious legal consequences). It's possible that in his interview with Flynn where the general lied, he might have pressured or otherwise lead Flynn to feel the need to lie. That's not an excuse for Flynn's obstruction of justice (lying to the FBI is unacceptable and stupid), but just a general shadow cast over the entire investigation into Trump-Russia's fairness and effectiveness. Props to Mueller for firing him.
"If Flynn didn't do anything wrong, then why was he charged with something? This is just the beginning of a big Trumpvalanche!!" I hear you say. The only think Flynn has done wrong here is lie, lie about something that was completely legal. In 2005, Dick Cheney's Chief of Staff Scooter Libby was accused of leaking confidential information. He was found completely innocent by the Special Counsel, except for 5 counts of lying during the investigation. So you see, this isn't the first time a Special Counsel has found the only charge to be lying during the investigation.
I think, in all likelihood, if Trump plays his cards right, doesn't get on Twitter, doesn't fire the special counsel and turn public opinion, he will be found innocent. Trump is a really reactionary, defensive kind of guy and that's what helped him win, he could go after his opponents. This time, he just needs to hunker down and weather the storm. If he continues down his current path he just looks very defensive and looking to hide something.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

milku3459 wrote:UPDATE: Apparently, Flynn has been indicted of nothing more than lying to the FBI. He admits to contacting the Russians at the behest of Trump, *after* his November 2016 election victory, to talk about coordination on hits on ISIS and promising none of the sanctions Obama wanted as he went out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

And yes, Flynn was absolutely an unauthorized person at the time because despite the election win, he was not yet part of the government let alone an authorized negotiator on its behalf.
I don't know if that means he'll be prosecuted for this, but at the very least it's not surprising he lied about it and you are dismissing it a little too easily.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah

Post by milku3459 »

Goodspeed wrote:
milku3459 wrote:UPDATE: Apparently, Flynn has been indicted of nothing more than lying to the FBI. He admits to contacting the Russians at the behest of Trump, *after* his November 2016 election victory, to talk about coordination on hits on ISIS and promising none of the sanctions Obama wanted as he went out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

And yes, Flynn was absolutely an unauthorized person at the time because despite the election win, he was not yet part of the government let alone an authorized negotiator on its behalf.
I don't know if that means he'll be prosecuted for this, but at the very least it's not surprising he lied about it and you are dismissing it a little too easily.

No one has ever been convicted with the centuries-old Logan Act, despite plenty of actions similar to Flynn's by senators
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Well a lot of firsts have happened since Trump came along. And the law can serve as leverage. And like I said
Your posts smell like Fox
Singapore milku3459
Howdah

Post by milku3459 »

Goodspeed wrote:Well a lot of firsts have happened since Trump came along. And the law can serve as leverage. And like I said
Your posts smell like Fox

Fox has never aired in my country :ohmy:
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Internet?
United States of America godzillaking
Skirmisher
Donator 03

Post by godzillaking »

msnbc and cnn are doing everything in their power make trump look bad. Lot of it turns into fake news. Careful what you focus on when it comes to propaganda
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Lol as if anyone has to do anything to make him look bad. Trump is doing everything in his power to make himself look bad.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Van Jones (CNN) said this on the "odds": "when your main homeboy turn snitch, a whole bunch of ppl are about to go to jail" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ho ho :santa:
https://youtu.be/ei5dpQ9ZV04
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

iwillspankyou wrote:Van Jones (CNN) said this on the "odds": "when your main homeboy turn snitch, a whole bunch of ppl are about to go to jail" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ho ho :santa:
This has to be the epitome of irony.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

godzillaking wrote:msnbc and cnn are doing everything in their power make trump look bad. Lot of it turns into fake news. Careful what you focus on when it comes to propaganda

cnn and msnbc are partisan sensationalism, not fake news.
This is actual fake news

http://nationalreport.net/
United States of America godzillaking
Skirmisher
Donator 03

Post by godzillaking »

Goodspeed wrote:Lol as if anyone has to do anything to make him look bad. Trump is doing everything in his power to make himself look bad.

Yet they are doing it.