vaccinated children are more likely to have autism than unvaccinated children

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

vaccinated children are more likely to have autism than unvaccinated children

Post by gibson »

Cause you have to be alive to have autism :flowers:
No Flag dave_12
Skirmisher

Re: vaccinated children are more likely to have autism than unvaccinated children

Post by dave_12 »

I accept your apology @sirmusket
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: vaccinated children are more likely to have autism than unvaccinated children

Post by deleted_user »

Increased helmet protection in WWI increased head injuries.
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

stupid people are more likely to be stupid because they are stupid
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

wasnt Tonny Blaires' kid not being vaccinated because of this reason?
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

100% of people who get vaccinated will die
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

100% Of the people who drinks water doesn't know that it is a poison which is killing you slowly till you are an old fart and suffer a heart attack
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I got Jebaited, at first I thought this was a serious thread of a certain someone until I clicked it.

Browsing on Eso-C will eventually lead to death
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Statistics is the science which says that, on average, everyone has one breast and one testicle.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

LOL Dolan I kekked out loud
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

Papist oos
give that guy a manual
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

People who have been vaccinated tend to get papist oos'd more than those who have not.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

I can actually see vaccinated kids being diagnosed with autism more than non-vaccinated kids, simply because the autism would go undiagnosed in kids that aren't vaccinated much more often. This because the parents, apparently not trusting medical science, would be far less likely to bring their autistic kid to see a professional.

Just goes to show you need to take stats with a grain of salt, and it's so easy to miss things when confirmation bias is at work.
Bavaria j_t_kirk
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: j_t_kirk

Post by j_t_kirk »

NekoBerk wrote:100% Of the people who drinks water doesn't know that it is a poison which is killing you slowly till you are an old fart and suffer a heart attack

Tap water is turning you gay.
ImageImageImage
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Goodspeed wrote:I can actually see vaccinated kids being diagnosed with autism more than non-vaccinated kids, simply because the autism would go undiagnosed in kids that aren't vaccinated much more often. This because the parents, apparently not trusting medical science, would be far less likely to bring their autistic kid to see a professional.

Just goes to show you need to take stats with a grain of salt, and it's so easy to miss things when confirmation bias is at work.

Actually there was a research that claimed vaccines cause autism but that turned out to be a shitty research and it has turned out to not be reproducable. Apperantly the research was by Jake Wakefield and that has been retracted because it was fraudulus. Sorry to go full metis: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wa ... sease_link
Apperantly this one research and the fact that some people are scared of science has fed these rumours. It's not even as sophisticated as what you're saying (and the people that think there's a connection simply don't interpret the data correctly) its just that there's a big hoax that people believe in.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

good thread
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Bumping old threads without valid reason is a punishable offence on ESOC. If I were a mod I would time you out tbh.

Also don't you have anything to do that browsing through old threads on ESOC.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

came across it by searching if hwp has mentioned wakefield
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Ah!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Rainbow Land onfiregun17
Skirmisher
ESO: onfiregun17

Post by onfiregun17 »

harcha wrote:came across it by searching if hwp has mentioned wakefield
Why let someone like that live rent-free in your head though?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

i saw yt vid from hbomberguy and the thought came to me
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

edeholland wrote:Image
Yes. :lol: