Mid term election in USA could have big importance to us all

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Mid term election in USA could have big importance to us all

Post by spanky4ever »

This mid term election will deside how much power Trump will have after november -18. Righ now he has the congress and he house - republican. And much more around the country are republican ruled.
After mid term election this can change in a big way. The Democratic estabishment could also be out for a nose hit. I am not an American, but I follow your wind of change, closely.
This mid term election could change it all
phpBB [video]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: Mid term election in USA could have big importance to us all

Post by spanky4ever »

I make this thread, cos I want to follow it up, and I want you ppl to give responses to it. Formost the one who live there over the water ;) https://www.politico.com/news/2018-elections
No Flag Bucknasty
Musketeer

Post by Bucknasty »

There is no one left in the USA....net neutrality repeal killed everyone and the big corporations tax cut killed everyone else
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I will not rule them out just yet ;) the big corp build up and the trickle UP (not down) was invented by US. Now it should be clear to almost everyone, that this meds are not working out for most ppl. > most ppl has had enough. Watch it coming in mid term. Well - that is only my prediction. You may have another one??
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Not really. The United States is a modernized third world country with little to no significance in the current day and age. No one in Europe cares about Americans and their backward society.
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Not really. The United States is a modernized third world country with little to no significance in the current day and age. No one in Europe cares about Americans and their backward society.

I agree. Maybe a few years ago, especially in climate change the US had a lot of influence but it just can't make that big of an impact anymore.

I would definitely like the US to step up again with climate change, but I doubt that will happen any time soon. My hopes of that got dashed when an idiot and a crook ran for presidency in the US.

No recent changes in the US have affected me whatsoever and will continue not to do so for a long time now.
~~ pecelot rip ~~
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Not really. The United States is a modernized third world country with little to no significance in the current day and age. No one in Europe cares about Americans and their backward society.

You don't even have to like America to know that's just not true. We account for 25% of the world's GDP, the largest contributor.

Using memes is the best political commentary tool.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

deleted_user wrote:

You don't even have to like America to know that's just not true. We account for 25% of the world's GDP, the highest contributor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0a_60PMR8

This is the best your politicians have to offer. No one in the world should take your country seriously.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
deleted_user wrote:

You don't even have to like America to know that's just not true. We account for 25% of the world's GDP, the highest contributor.

This is the best your politicians have to offer. No one in the world should take your country seriously.

Easily impressionable, are we?
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

i cant tell if the holland boy is serious or not
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I'll be voting for the first time. I used to think voting was meaningless, and I still do, but there's a very small chance it might not be meaningless, and the presidential outcome made me realize that while my individual vote bears no significant meaning, the outcome does, a lot, so although my individual vote is nearly nill, the matter is very much the opposite of nill, so it's worth.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

this election could B the most importaint one for decades. So you should get out and vote, and encourage you friends to do the same @deleted_user4
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

You call the USA third world modernised yet where you're from white people paint themselves black representing Santas little helpers....

No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher

Post by bigsmoke »

InsectPoison wrote:

You call the USA third world modernised yet where you're from white people paint themselves black representing Santas little helpers....

Thats because the companion of St Nicholas happens to be black. People are a bit immature and read too much into things if they think wearing a costume of a character, which has been in Dutch culture for a while is a racist thing. Its a costume for a character from an old fairy tale who is black.

Being in a modern society means its ok to dress in a costume, and people recognise its a costume.
~~ pecelot rip ~~
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

good news for Us and USA
phpBB [video]

Im really sorry for you who dont like TYT, but if you should be fair, who would cover this if they did not :unsure:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

one more if you can stomack it : https://youtu.be/8tCMmTJr1-Q
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Im on the outside - looking in. I wonder how ppl in USA are viewing this? are you hyped for it, are lazy, not voting and letting the republican getting to power - as usual? I really would like some of you Americans to give a feed back to us! are you hyped?
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher

Post by bigsmoke »

What people want to vote for the republicans? Its important to let people make up their own minds based on policies and not who has better character, because thats what matters.
~~ pecelot rip ~~
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

iwillspankyou wrote:Im on the outside - looking in. I wonder how ppl in USA are viewing this? are you hyped for it, are lazy, not voting and letting the republican getting to power - as usual? I really would like some of you Americans to give a feed back to us! are you hyped?

Voting straight Democrat, and I'm excited to do it. However I feel that if you lived here you wouldn't do that? You rail against the establishment Democrats as much as you do Republicans.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

If only there were more than 2 parties (relevant ones) I could vote for :(

and to the guy who claims the US is irrelevant, thats too funny of a joke :'DDDD I get it you dont like the US...
c0ns!
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

vardar wrote:If only there were more than 2 parties (relevant ones) I could vote for :(

and to the guy who claims the US is irrelevant, thats too funny of a joke :'DDDD I get it you dont like the US...

What are some of the issues you care most about, and what do you want done about them?
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

I think obesity is a very concerning problem that should be slowed down...I'm not sure how that would be done by the government but I think there needs to be more awareness out there about the dangerous path we are going down

I believe there should be complete separation between the market and the State...meaning Lobbyists should get the hell out of D.C or any other government whether federal or state

theres plenty more but I really dont want to spend that much time on this list xD @fightinfrenchman
c0ns!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
deleted_user wrote:

ironic coming from someone whoā€™s country has geert wilders as a politician. Anyway the US having dumb politicians has nothing to do with the fact that it is infact very much a 1st world country and is one of the most relevant countries on the geo political landscape, much more relevant than any European country is.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I know this is just a bait but I feel like this is where the USA is headed. Im hoping to see the EU step up their game and take control of the world as the strongest trade union.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I got the impression impressionable Bramboy was being serious. Maybe I'm the impressionable one. Glad to see more users trolling off topic though. The basement has been lacking.