This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1240
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger ID: 665696

25 May 2018, 21:02

Man dietschlander is one of the nicest guys on Esoc I like him
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1240
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger ID: 665696

25 May 2018, 21:02

rsy wrote:Man diet slander is one of the nicest guys on Esoc I like hin

Didstchlander
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1240
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger ID: 665696

25 May 2018, 21:08

Man I had a pitbull she was like four but the most endrttic animal I've ever seen. One day I had her out and was working at the house but she ran out onto the roD barking at son stray dog. A truck ran over her I took her to use hospital but she was already dead.

Anywho 2 years later I have three babies but it look a long time getting over her. You'll get there eventually spanky lots of love till thwn
User avatar
Canada Warno
Skirmisher
Donator 06
Posts: 192
ESO: Warno

25 May 2018, 22:15

dietschlander wrote:Take care Spanky. *gives hug*
Have you berried her if I may ask?

Not rellevant but a (small) dog was left behind at my house for like a year and our of nowehere two Bordeauxdogs came and start biting it.
We jumped on them, got my 'blacky' in my house where it died under my bed. Half of the neighbourhood came to say goodbey and burried in my yarden.

Best wishes spanky and dont drink to much, especially now.
Heres a Dietsch flower to sniff :flowers:



Every dog that I have that dies I bury it and plant a tree on top, it is a nice little momento I think.
No Flag Bodden
Crossbow
Posts: 14
ESO: bodden

25 May 2018, 23:31

I grew up with a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, he was a wonderful dog but as most cavaliers he had heart problems. My mom couldn't handle the loss and bought another dog about one year later. She is 9 years old now, still healthy. If you a looking for a dog that is easy to handle and kind you should get a cavalier. The only issue is the heart problems which makes some of them die very young.
User avatar
France benj89
Howdah
Posts: 1498

26 May 2018, 02:00

I met 2 cavalier a few years ago who both died early last year (6 and 8 years old), one due to heart issues. From what I read and after spending some time with these dogs during my childhood, a good alternative would be a Brittany spaniel, which I plan to get in the future. It needs much more exercise than the cavalier but they are the best dogs I met
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 7725
Location: USA

26 May 2018, 02:25

get a golden doddle
User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1002
ESO: Lukas_L99
Location: Frankfurt

26 May 2018, 03:49

My family had dogs all my life, my fav one got ran over by a car when he was like 5 a few years ago.
We have a new one now, but since then no dog could ever come close to the one ran over and I lost interest in dogs/pets completely.
User avatar
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher
Posts: 162

26 May 2018, 07:53

I hated dogs all my life and probably always will
give that guy a manual
User avatar
Greece Googol
Howdah
Posts: 1231
ESO: Butifle
Location: Prague

26 May 2018, 08:05

stronk wrote:I hated dogs all my life and probably always will


Let´s battle, doggy style.
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Howdah
Posts: 1024
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

26 May 2018, 09:36

stronk wrote:I hated dogs all my life and probably always will

Image
Image
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou
Posts: 3370

26 May 2018, 14:29

Bodden wrote:I grew up with a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, he was a wonderful dog but as most cavaliers he had heart problems. My mom couldn't handle the loss and bought another dog about one year later. She is 9 years old now, still healthy. If you a looking for a dog that is easy to handle and kind you should get a cavalier. The only issue is the heart problems which makes some of them die very young.


My Cavalier is the first dog I have owned. I was not prepared for the health issues this breed have. Guess I did not do my homework. I bought if from my boss, who I knew quite well. She told me about her 3 family dogs, that she was breeding on, and that they where in excellent health. Of corse there is the big question about the male? He was an international champion, and both the parents where controlled for not having severe health issues.
When it comes to hearth issues, the vet said to me, that most Cavaliers will have some,sooner or later. With medication, they can live many years even after they are diagnosed. My dog only lasted 6 months on medications and his hearth desease developed quite fast.

I have told myself many times, that I will never get another Cavalier, cos it has been really expensive owning him, with all the visits to the vet. It has also been painfull being him, many times during his short life.
But then again, I really cannot see myself getting another breed than Cavalier.
My dog was really something else, so good - so kind - so playfull. I really miss him.
I also miss having to go out for walks, even though I concidered it a hazzle from time to time, before.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
United States of America Amsel_
Skirmisher
Posts: 163
ESO: The_Amsel

26 May 2018, 15:56

iwillspankyou wrote:My sweet dog died today. And its really hearth breaking.

You have my regards. I hope his passing didn't hurt you too badly.
No Flag Bodden
Crossbow
Posts: 14
ESO: bodden

26 May 2018, 16:21

iwillspankyou wrote:
I have told myself many times, that I will never get another Cavalier, cos it has been really expensive owning him, with all the visits to the vet. It has also been painfull being him, many times during his short life.
But then again, I really cannot see myself getting another breed than Cavalier.
My dog was really something else, so good - so kind - so playfull. I really miss him.
I also miss having to go out for walks, even though I concidered it a hazzle from time to time, before.


Well for cavaliers healthy basically means "healthy besides the normal heart issues". It's really sad because these dogs have the best behavior and are easy to handle. Should buy a puppy so that you get the dog for 10+ years, and insurance is a must. The health issues has made me thinking about other breeds if I ever get my own dog.
User avatar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 13655
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

26 May 2018, 21:04

Bodden wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:
I have told myself many times, that I will never get another Cavalier, cos it has been really expensive owning him, with all the visits to the vet. It has also been painfull being him, many times during his short life.
But then again, I really cannot see myself getting another breed than Cavalier.
My dog was really something else, so good - so kind - so playfull. I really miss him.
I also miss having to go out for walks, even though I concidered it a hazzle from time to time, before.


Well for cavaliers healthy basically means "healthy besides the normal heart issues". It's really sad because these dogs have the best behavior and are easy to handle. Should buy a puppy so that you get the dog for 10+ years, and insurance is a must. The health issues has made me thinking about other breeds if I ever get my own dog.

I thought most cavaliers have been inbred so much that their skill is too small for their brains, the result being that they have constant headache because the skull is pressing against their brains.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest