This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
User avatar
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1557
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

03 Apr 2018, 12:01

Tbh
Should I leave the forum because sirmusket is still around?
Because people share my pictures?
Because no one likes treaty?

Ffs did everyone noticed what kind of stuff she does?
She flame people in the forums.
She thinks that she is kind of a special person because she gives so much money.

I'm sorry but I had also a lot of trouble with her and I'm glad she goes so I can do my jokes on twitch chats on peace.

She never accepted me for how iam.
It seemed even impossible for her to just ignore what I say in chats. I had more than 1 conversations with her about it and always at the end. "OK let's have peace" then for a few weeks she ignored me and I her and then randomly out of nowhere she flame me for stupid sex jokes.
So I'm not wondering that people bs her.

You all shall see the other side as well.
User avatar
United States of America Vickyxxx5528
Musketeer
Posts: 85
ESO: Kikk

03 Apr 2018, 12:10

queenofdestiny wrote:Tbh
Should I leave the forum because sirmusket is still around?
Irrelevant
Because people share my pictures?
Your choice
Because no one likes treaty?
Irrelevant- big different between game mode and hating

Ffs did everyone noticed what kind of stuff she does?
No please tell me
She flame people in the forums.
Never saw.
She thinks that she is kind of a special
She is
person because she gives so much money.
She isn’t any better for giving money

I'm sorry but I had also a lot of trouble with her and I'm glad she goes
Really poor attitude - i wish no one to leave and either should you - as it’s a dying community
so I can do my jokes on twitch chats on peace.
What?
She never accepted me for how iam.
Explain.
It seemed even impossible for her to just ignore what I say in chats. I had more than 1 conversations with her about it and always at the end. "OK let's have peace" then for a few weeks she ignored me
So ignoring people means war?
and I her and then randomly out of nowhere she flame me for stupid sex jokes.
So okey for you but not her?
So I'm not wondering that people bs her.

You all shall see the other side as well.
The Otto Lamer Girl

“Yes yes I Otto lame!
Cos when I win with another civ, it’s not the same!
When the TC’s down, vills runin-round,
It will make you so mad to change game!”
User avatar
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1557
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

03 Apr 2018, 12:17

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:Tbh
Should I leave the forum because sirmusket is still around?
Irrelevant
Because people share my pictures?
Your choice
Because no one likes treaty?
Irrelevant- big different between game mode and hating

Ffs did everyone noticed what kind of stuff she does?
No please tell me
She flame people in the forums.
Never saw.
She thinks that she is kind of a special
She is
person because she gives so much money.
She isn’t any better for giving money

I'm sorry but I had also a lot of trouble with her and I'm glad she goes
Really poor attitude - i wish no one to leave and either should you - as it’s a dying community
so I can do my jokes on twitch chats on peace.
What?
She never accepted me for how iam.
Explain.
It seemed even impossible for her to just ignore what I say in chats. I had more than 1 conversations with her about it and always at the end. "OK let's have peace" then for a few weeks she ignored me
So ignoring people means war?
and I her and then randomly out of nowhere she flame me for stupid sex jokes.
So okey for you but not her?
So I'm not wondering that people bs her.

You all shall see the other side as well.

... I understand nothing...
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2893
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

03 Apr 2018, 12:19

You complain about people flaming you but you yourself have been hating on many people of the community and causing drama. You fail to realize that and always act like a victim. You are a hypocrite and as your signature says...
Image
User avatar
United States of America Vickyxxx5528
Musketeer
Posts: 85
ESO: Kikk

03 Apr 2018, 12:28

Who are you meaning @tedere12
Anyone who wishes or forcing anyone out is really really sad. There are people who i don’t get along with but I’m still happy they are here.
Saying things like no one likes treat is completely irrelevant.
Plenty of people ignore me queen - doesn’t mean they hate me or I hate them.
I accept you I think it’s great you and kaiser I sent message to kaiser to treat you with all the respect you deserve it but he ignores me so he hates me? No

Anyways if no one is gona do anything about her leaving I’m too, she is a friend of many and I will really miss her.
The Otto Lamer Girl

“Yes yes I Otto lame!
Cos when I win with another civ, it’s not the same!
When the TC’s down, vills runin-round,
It will make you so mad to change game!”
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2893
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

03 Apr 2018, 12:33

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:Who are you meaning @tedere12
Anyone who wishes or forcing anyone out is really really sad. There are people who i don’t get along with but I’m still happy they are here.
Saying things like no one likes treat is completely irrelevant.
Plenty of people ignore me queen - doesn’t mean they hate me or I hate them.
I accept you I think it’s great you and kaiser I sent message to kaiser to treat you with all the respect you deserve it but he ignores me so he hates me? No

Anyways if no one is gona do anything about her leaving I’m too, she is a friend of many and I will really miss her.

Im replying to iwillspankyou's message. What you are replying to me is irrelevant with what I said, I don't think you understood the context of my message, yet you rushed to give me an answer :hmm:
Image
User avatar
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1557
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

03 Apr 2018, 12:34

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:Who are you meaning @tedere12
Anyone who wishes or forcing anyone out is really really sad. There are people who i don’t get along with but I’m still happy they are here.
Saying things like no one likes treat is completely irrelevant.
Plenty of people ignore me queen - doesn’t mean they hate me or I hate them.
I accept you I think it’s great you and kaiser I sent message to kaiser to treat you with all the respect you deserve it but he ignores me so he hates me? No

Anyways if no one is gona do anything about her leaving I’m too, she is a friend of many and I will really miss her.


I never said something about hate.
I just like to ignore people who I don't like and they do the same and then everyone have peace.

But she was never able to do it sadly.

Kaiser ignores you because he don't know what to say about your messages. They pretty weird and I don't know what have this to do with this topic?
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 2743
ESO: edeholland
Location: Not ede
GameRanger Id: 4053888

03 Apr 2018, 12:35

I am hoping @iwillspankyou can take a temporary break to take her mind off ESOC, and then rejoin while ignoring those she hates and those who hate her. When two people hate each other, we rather don't force one of them off the forum, but rather have them either respect, or ignore each other. In any case, good luck Spanky. :smile:

queenofdestiny wrote:They pretty weird and I don't know what have this to do with this topic?

Well, to be fair, you started about yourself & about Kaiser. Don't be surprised if people react to it.

Made a few edits to prevent multiposting.
Whiteboards are remarkable
Not living in Ede
--- h2o Rip ---
In the beginning ESOC was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
Posts: 5387
Location: Paris
GameRanger Id: 5529322

03 Apr 2018, 12:37

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:I accept you I think it’s great you and kaiser I sent message to kaiser to treat you with all the respect you deserve it but he ignores me so he hates me? No

I honestly have no idea what message you're talking about... Where was it?

edeholland wrote:Well, to be fair, you started about yourself & about Kaiser

Where do you see that
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image
User avatar
Germany japanesegeneral
Dragoon
Posts: 412
ESO: JapaneseGeneral
Location: Germany

03 Apr 2018, 12:38

Vickyxxx5528 wrote: This forum is full of trolls, trying to be funny comments or irrelevant/stupid comments which represents the players. Half the time I can’t even find anything relating to aoe.


japanesegeneral wrote:The internet is not made for woman they can't stand the male insecurities and immaturity in the long term.


That is just what i said. Woman don`t find that kind of bullshit as appealing as man do. The trolls on this forum are male for a reason. The area where the game was discussed is over. How about changing my quote into ESOC is not made for woman they can't stand the male insecurities and immaturity in the long term. Is it still sexist or is it true?
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
User avatar
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1557
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

03 Apr 2018, 12:38

edeholland wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:They pretty weird and I don't know what have this to do with this topic?

Well, to be fair, you started about yourself & about Kaiser. Don't be surprised if people react to it.

Are you OK? :hmm:
User avatar
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1557
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

03 Apr 2018, 12:39

japanesegeneral wrote:
Vickyxxx5528 wrote: This forum is full of trolls, trying to be funny comments or irrelevant/stupid comments which represents the players. Half the time I can’t even find anything relating to aoe.


japanesegeneral wrote:The internet is not made for woman they can't stand the male insecurities and immaturity in the long term.


That is just what i said. Woman don`t find that kind of bullshit as appealing as man do. The trolls on this forum are male for a reason. The area where the game was discussed is over. How about changing my quote into ESOC is not made for woman they can't stand the male insecurities and immaturity in the long term. Is it still sexist or is it true?

Thank you... I'm a woman! :cry:
User avatar
Germany japanesegeneral
Dragoon
Posts: 412
ESO: JapaneseGeneral
Location: Germany

03 Apr 2018, 12:43

You know i doubt that right?
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
User avatar
United States of America XeeleeFlower
ESOC Community & Media Team
Donator 10
Posts: 512

03 Apr 2018, 12:56

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:
XeeleeFlower wrote:
Show hidden quotes


What he said isn't sexist. It was a joke and was meant to be funny. I thought it brought some levity in a fairly sad and heavy thread. Perhaps it was in poor taste, but if so, it certainly wasn't intentional.

This forum isn't sexist. There are a few individuals here who may be perceived as being sexist, but if you actually get to know them, some of them really aren't. They just don't convey their thoughts in the most thorough way.

This forum is one of the few gaming forums on the internet whereby men and women can talk about a game they love as well as other topics, without us women feeling as though our thoughts and opinions don't matter. This forum is a good example for egalitarianism. As a woman, I will get called out for shit just as a man would. Women here don't get treated as some delicate flowers, nor do I feel any of us want to. Things were not always this way, sure. But I feel that they certainly are now.

I implore you to spend some time with the people here and really get to know us. While not everyone is nice, most people at least mean well even if their delivery isn't the best.


My bad for not knowing him so I must ignore his stupid comments!

It’s sexist but I don’t know him so it’s fine to be sexist. Right

What’s even more sad ESOC haven’t even intervened or investegated as to why she left and consequently let toxic players continue to be toxic.

If this is ESOC approach to this forum I will happily walk away too, shameful that they let a big donator and such a nice girl walk away fanks to some individuals who can’t control their mouths.

Don’t ask me to get to know anyone:
This forum is full of trolls, trying to be funny comments or irrelevant/stupid comments which represents the players. Half the time I can’t even find anything relating to aoe.

And you wonder why new aoe3 players don’t want to join this. Good joke!


I don't understand your vitriol. :sad: Please reread my original post. Either I am terrible at expressing myself, or you didn't really read what I wrote. Probably the former. Maybe a bit of both.

You say that we haven't intervened, nor have we investigated why she chose to leave. How would you know this? We actually have. We've all talked to her. I have talked to her. I understand her position and it was her choice. While we appreciate how much she has given to the community, other people have also given to the community - perhaps not monetarily, not everyone can afford to, but their time, energy, etc. Many people here are nice. Perhaps there are other things going on in her life and certain individual's simply were the last straw. Unless you actually talk to her, then you wouldn't know. She's taken breaks in the past, just as many other people have.

If you don't wish to get to know people, then how can you accurately judge those people?

I understand your position. Sometimes it's difficult to integrate into a community when everyone else seemingly knows each other really well. There are some trolls here, sure. There are some people here who also try to be super edgy. It's completely unfair though to lump everyone in together and say that the community is that. If you wish to see improvement, then be the change that you wish to see.

I won't deny that there are toxic players, nor that there is toxicity on the forums. However, it is not all toxic, nor is it even the majority. It may seem that way simply because the most vocal people tend to be the most toxic.

If you wish to discuss this via private messages, I am open to doing so. You can either pm me here or on discord.
My posts represent my views and may or may not represent the views of ESOC as a whole.

Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

I love good methamphetamine; highly addictive.
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7526
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

03 Apr 2018, 13:01

bai
The normalization of rape is a serious, global issue. Despite somehow thinking that rape is a worse crime than murder, ewwmeeww has no sympathy for its victims. The ever ignorant emu respects but his own arrogance and pretentiousness.
User avatar
European Union Radix_Lecti
Dragoon
Posts: 347

03 Apr 2018, 13:16

I said it b4 and let me say it again: iwillspankyou was a big donator and I really liked her. As far as I am concerned I am with her on this. Im not donating anymore till this gets resolved to her full satisfaction. It is absolutely shameful she has been made to feel this way.

I have a 5th form student who was bullied in 2nd form and the teacher failed to address it with her bullies and now I have a tearful student each time I talk in English to her. How I wish I could have a chat with that teacher! Somewhere, some time MODS have to bear responsibility in this, too imo.

btw sirmusket 5th grade is NOT elementary school, learn something first about EU edu.systems.
User avatar
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1557
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

03 Apr 2018, 13:22

Radix_Lecti wrote:I said it b4 and let me say it again: iwillspankyou was a big donator and I really liked her. As far as I am concerned I am with her on this. Im not donating anymore till this gets resolved to her full satisfaction. It is absolutely shameful she has been made to feel this way.

I have a 5th form student who was bullied in 2nd form and the teacher failed to address it with her bullies and now I have a tearful student each time I talk in English to her. How I wish I could have a chat with that teacher! Somewhere, some time MODS have to bear responsibility in this, too imo.

btw sirmusket 5th grade is NOT elementary school, learn something first about EU edu.systems.

MONEY MONEY MONEY
ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MONEY
What a big blackmail
But wait... You did this before or? I mean to blackmail when you don't like something...
User avatar
Sweden tabben
Skirmisher
Donator 01
Posts: 156
ESO: tabben

03 Apr 2018, 13:24

queenofdestiny wrote:
Radix_Lecti wrote:I said it b4 and let me say it again: iwillspankyou was a big donator and I really liked her. As far as I am concerned I am with her on this. Im not donating anymore till this gets resolved to her full satisfaction. It is absolutely shameful she has been made to feel this way.

I have a 5th form student who was bullied in 2nd form and the teacher failed to address it with her bullies and now I have a tearful student each time I talk in English to her. How I wish I could have a chat with that teacher! Somewhere, some time MODS have to bear responsibility in this, too imo.

btw sirmusket 5th grade is NOT elementary school, learn something first about EU edu.systems.

MONEY MONEY MONEY
ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MONEY
What a big blackmail
But wait... You did this before or? I mean to blackmail when you don't like something...

phpBB [video]
gibthedurrty: when i play perfect i am pr 50
gibthedurrty: if i played in 2014 i would win pk tourney

ESOC Taunt Package: http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php? ... 48#p313848
User avatar
United States of America Vickyxxx5528
Musketeer
Posts: 85
ESO: Kikk

03 Apr 2018, 13:26

tabben wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
Radix_Lecti wrote:I said it b4 and let me say it again: iwillspankyou was a big donator and I really liked her. As far as I am concerned I am with her on this. Im not donating anymore till this gets resolved to her full satisfaction. It is absolutely shameful she has been made to feel this way.

I have a 5th form student who was bullied in 2nd form and the teacher failed to address it with her bullies and now I have a tearful student each time I talk in English to her. How I wish I could have a chat with that teacher! Somewhere, some time MODS have to bear responsibility in this, too imo.

btw sirmusket 5th grade is NOT elementary school, learn something first about EU edu.systems.

MONEY MONEY MONEY
ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MONEY
What a big blackmail
But wait... You did this before or? I mean to blackmail when you don't like something...

phpBB [video]



Nothing to do with money at all @QueenOfdestiny
She is a lovely girl and no way should she’s feel like this enough to leave.
She has given so much to this community and you hate on her.
The Otto Lamer Girl

“Yes yes I Otto lame!
Cos when I win with another civ, it’s not the same!
When the TC’s down, vills runin-round,
It will make you so mad to change game!”
No Flag NillaStilla
Crossbow
Posts: 1
ESO: mybussiness

03 Apr 2018, 13:30

@QueenOfdestiny I get that you maybe don't like iwillspankyou for whatever reason. But it is really childish to enter someones farewell thread and rub some salt into their wounds. Never learned not to kick someone when they are down?

I usually only like to watch Esoc twitch streams without participating in all of this drama, but I felt compelled to voice my support for iwillspankyou because I hate bullies. So yeah sorry to see someone being bullied up to a point where they feel like they have to leave a community they loved being part of.
User avatar
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
Posts: 599
ESO: NekoBerk
Location: Barcelona

03 Apr 2018, 13:32

@iwillspankyou If you're so hated, how can you get a lot of persons who support you
Spoiler
in this forum? xD, really, nobody is against you, you're not a poor misunderstood, you look too much sensible for be on Internet. I had been on worsts forums where flamme is allowed. ESOC does not allow any kind of insult, use the report system.
Spoiler
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3801
ESO: Gendarme

03 Apr 2018, 13:33

@Vickyxxx5528 His post quite explicitly has to do with money, in fact.

Furthermore, what would love mean if it were omnipresent and unconditional? Probably nothing. If we were to express love towards everyone at all times it would be rendered completely meaningless. Queen may very well have valid reasons to hate Spanky despite all the latter has done for the community.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1557
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

03 Apr 2018, 13:34

NillaStilla wrote:@QueenOfdestiny I get that you maybe don't like iwillspankyou for whatever reason. But it is really childish to enter someones farewell thread and rub some salt into their wounds. Never learned not to kick someone when they are down?

I usually only like to watch Esoc twitch streams without participating in all of this drama, but I felt compelled to voice my support for iwillspankyou because I hate bullies. So yeah sorry to see someone being bullied up to a point where they feel like they have to leave a community they loved being part of.

Do you have any background knowledge?


And I do not hate her, but I have nothing positive to say about her only that it's nice that she donated a lot to esoc. I don't hate people on the internet because it's the Fucking internet lol who cares.
User avatar
United States of America Vickyxxx5528
Musketeer
Posts: 85
ESO: Kikk

03 Apr 2018, 13:35

So bullying and forcing people out is acceptable ?
@Gendarme please get morals
The Otto Lamer Girl

“Yes yes I Otto lame!
Cos when I win with another civ, it’s not the same!
When the TC’s down, vills runin-round,
It will make you so mad to change game!”
User avatar
European Union Radix_Lecti
Dragoon
Posts: 347

03 Apr 2018, 13:37

Sure I am willing to donate or not donate, that's what it is. Free speech in a sense according to the Supreme Court. And I have both the financial room and warmheartedness to spend it in any which way I see fit. How can you place a condition on my spending?
Only that donator can and I shall refrain from doing so as long as @iwillspankyou is not here.

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest