This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
ESO: Gendarme

03 Apr 2018, 13:38

I have not made any such statements. I simply responded to that specific post of yours as I found it to be inaccurate.
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
GameRanger Id: 5529322

03 Apr 2018, 13:40

Radix_Lecti wrote:I said it b4 and let me say it again: iwillspankyou was a big donator and I really liked her. As far as I am concerned I am with her on this. Im not donating anymore till this gets resolved to her full satisfaction. It is absolutely shameful she has been made to feel this way.

This is about people, not about donating. If iwillspankyou is not feeling comfortable here anymore, it's up to her to leave or not. If it is clear that people have broken the rules and been hating too much on her or whatever, then this should be fixed. Not because she's a donator, but because she's a forum member and deserves to be protected by the forum rules, like any other member here.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Turkey HUMMAN
Dragoon
ESO: HUMMAN

03 Apr 2018, 13:56

I am neutral to spank but if you leave, you leave. Flaming other people is immature and is a manipulative way to let people think"how bad they are, caused the abandon of our spanky".
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
ESO: Terkkson

03 Apr 2018, 14:15

after reading 4 pages of verbal diarrhea, I might need a break aswell.

EDIT: I go out with style

phpBB [video]
https://gyazo.com/e23a3b3b415a4ea81b4ba113e25e5938
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously
"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
Germany lordraphael
Howdah
EWTDonator 01

03 Apr 2018, 14:20

princeofkabul wrote:after reading 4 pages of verbal diarrhea, I might need a break aswell.

Nothing that a few hours of vampire diaries couldn't fix
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

03 Apr 2018, 15:17

japanesegeneral wrote:The internet is not made for woman they can't stand the male insecurities and immaturity in the long term.

The internet is not made for women. They are too sensitive to deal with the average person on the internet.

Note my statement is equivalent to yours, except it takes some other ridiculous prejudice about a gender instead, before you start calling my a sexist. And in general, it is of course satirical.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02

03 Apr 2018, 15:18

Jeröm you're almost an even bigger racist than Peacelot.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

03 Apr 2018, 15:24

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:This forum is full of trolls, trying to be funny comments or irrelevant/stupid comments which represents the players. Half the time I can’t even find anything relating to aoe.
Ugh not this again.
viewforum.php?f=316

Going into the off topic forum and complaining that you can't find anything related to AoE is like going to http://www.reddit.com/r/totallynotrobots and complaining that you can't find any robots.
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

03 Apr 2018, 15:34

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:So bullying and forcing people out is acceptable ?
@Gendarme please get morals
You have to remember this is genderme, so anything to do with basic empathy he probably doesn’t do.
United States of America Vickyxxx5528
Musketeer
ESO: Kikk

03 Apr 2018, 15:52

Goodspeed wrote:
Vickyxxx5528 wrote:This forum is full of trolls, trying to be funny comments or irrelevant/stupid comments which represents the players. Half the time I can’t even find anything relating to aoe.
Ugh not this again.
viewforum.php?f=316

Going into the off topic forum and complaining that you can't find anything related to AoE is like going to http://www.reddit.com/r/totallynotrobots and complaining that you can't find any robots.

@Goodspeed I’m sorry I don’t really know how forums work okey. I never can find anything I want. Sorry
The Otto Lamer Girl

“Yes yes I Otto lame!
Cos when I win with another civ, it’s not the same!
When the TC’s down, vills runin-round,
It will make you so mad to change game!”
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

03 Apr 2018, 15:56

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Ugh not this again.
viewforum.php?f=316

@Goodspeed I’m sorry I don’t really know how forums work okey. I never can find anything I want. Sorry
user control panel --> board preferences --> edit display options --> unread post filters (select "off topic") + active topics filter forum (select "off topic")

That cleans up your forum experience to not include off topic. You can do this too with scheduling forums and the like during tournaments.
They said, "You have a blue guitar,
You do not play things as they are."

The man replied, "Things as they are
Are changed upon the blue guitar."
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02

03 Apr 2018, 16:06

gibson wrote:
You have to remember this is genderme, so anything to do with basic empathy he probably doesn’t do.
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

03 Apr 2018, 16:07

fookin alpha ^
They said, "You have a blue guitar,
You do not play things as they are."

The man replied, "Things as they are
Are changed upon the blue guitar."
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

03 Apr 2018, 16:20

Gendarme wrote:
gibson wrote:
this is actually high quality content
India Ashvin
Howdah
ESO: Octanium

03 Apr 2018, 16:37

Good luck Spank, I hope you feel better with this change.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

03 Apr 2018, 17:10

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Ugh not this again.
viewforum.php?f=316

Sorry I don't mean to come off harsh, I've just seen this complaint many times before and I don't understand why because we have an entire section dedicated to AoE. It's a bit frustrating.
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
France kami_ryu
ESOC Community Team
ESO: kami_ryu & incognoto
Location: Denver, CO, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

04 Apr 2018, 00:13

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Ugh not this again.
viewforum.php?f=316

so what is it you would like to find? asking for a friend

I don't think many people are happy to see spankyou leave.
seed & germination
Musketeer

04 Apr 2018, 09:01

@kami_ryu erm I wanted to find these really
- Indian / japan guide and like big of recording would really help. I have no idea where to start.
- a space to try and find a coach/teacher if this is possible.

Thankyou very much :a
The Otto Lamer Girl

“Yes yes I Otto lame!
European Union Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

04 Apr 2018, 09:46

im a teacher
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher
ESO: GRYPHOON

04 Apr 2018, 09:49

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:@kami_ryu erm I wanted to find these really
- Indian / japan guide and like big of recording would really help. I have no idea where to start.

I'm a teacher @Radix_Lecti
Re: a nooby teammate on GoonGoon's 3v3 team
"[It's not his fault that] he doesn't have the capacity to understand that he's a noob" - GoonGoon
Germany lordraphael
Howdah
EWTDonator 01

04 Apr 2018, 10:38

gryphoon94 wrote:
Vickyxxx5528 wrote:@kami_ryu erm I wanted to find these really

I'm a teacher @Radix_Lecti

i will be a teacher :O
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
France kami_ryu
ESOC Community Team
ESO: kami_ryu & incognoto
Location: Denver, CO, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

04 Apr 2018, 10:44

I forgot to do mu of the week again :/
seed & germination
Armenia Sargsyan
Lancer
ESO: Sargsyan
GameRanger Id: 2106182

04 Apr 2018, 10:46

Im a tutor
"oh God what is your problem now? You can't poop?" - QueenOfDestiny
"Sargsyan is to ESOC Memes as Iro is to RE." - SirCallen
Musketeer

04 Apr 2018, 12:29

@Radix_Lecti @Sargsyan what ranks are you guys!? Thankyou so much!

@lordraphael I didn’t know whether your serious or not :P you might get a bit frustrated I’m not that good ha

@gryphoon94 gryphy I didn’t know you knew India/japan :a

Thankyou for your replies :)
The Otto Lamer Girl

“Yes yes I Otto lame!
Armenia Sargsyan
Lancer
ESO: Sargsyan
GameRanger Id: 2106182

04 Apr 2018, 12:32

Vickyxxx5528 wrote:@Radix_Lecti @Sargsyan what ranks are you guys!? Thankyou so much!

@lordraphael I didn’t know whether your serious or not :P you might get a bit frustrated I’m not that good ha

@gryphoon94 gryphy I didn’t know you knew India/japan :a

Thankyou for your replies :)

Im field marshal
"oh God what is your problem now? You can't poop?" - QueenOfDestiny
"Sargsyan is to ESOC Memes as Iro is to RE." - SirCallen

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”