Sports discussion

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Sports discussion

Post by deleted_user »

It's the beauty of BO1s -- anything can happen, and that makes it EXCITING.

All non-American countries need a dose of March Madness in their life. It's win or go home! Upset galore!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Conquerer999 vs Kaiserklein

Post by gibson »

Hazza54321 wrote:pity sex is the worst
never experienced anything else, girls only have sex with me cause they feel bad for me
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

deleted_user wrote:It's the beauty of BO1s -- anything can happen, and that makes it EXCITING.

All non-American countries need a dose of March Madness in their life. It's win or go home! Upset galore!

you mean something like the... World Cup? oooh... yea... :uglylol:

i won the march madness betting in my office btw. boooyeaaaa
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Lol. As if soccer could ever be exciting.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

what is this soccer? you mean football?
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

deleted_user wrote:Lol. As if soccer could ever be exciting.

It is
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Don't let me trigger you commies, but it's a known fact you guys only enjoy soccer because of the indoctrination of your youth, like religion, it persuades your malleable kid brains not by any means of objective value but by simple impression.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

deleted_user wrote:Don't let me trigger you commies, but it's a known fact one only enjoys soccer because of the indoctrination of your youth, like religion, it persuades your malleable kid brains not by any means of objective value.

Deus Vult!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

American football is by every means the pinnacle of physical and mental competition. Do not let its hard hitting nature fool you, the game is a chess match, a treat for intellectuals like myself. Imbedded in this mental warefare are some of the world's top athletes in specialized positions from all ranges of the beautiful human body. The stocky sprinter and the lanky runner and the sumo wrestler and the soccer kicker and the middle aged dad are all equal parts important to the success of the team. Nascar draws viewership for its high stakes, dangerous nature and for potential crashes. In football too a guy can get paralyzed or die. It has everything!
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

A knee ganglion would hurt a lot
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

deleted_user wrote:American football is by every means the pinnacle of physical and mental competition. Do not let its hard hitting nature fool you, the game is a chess match, a treat for intellectuals like myself. Imbedded in this mental warefare are some of the world's top athletes in specialized positions from all ranges of the beautiful human body. The stocky sprinter and the lanky runner and the sumo wrestler and the soccer kicker and the middle aged dad are all equal parts important to the success of the team. Nascar draws viewership for its high stakes, dangerous nature and for potential crashes. In football too a guy can get paralyzed or die. It has everything!

Wut
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Most sports Americans like are objectively superior to soccer, even baseball and hockey.
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

football > fake rugby from the states of one part of North America
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Googol wrote:
deleted_user wrote:American football is by every means the pinnacle of physical and mental competition. Do not let its hard hitting nature fool you, the game is a chess match, a treat for intellectuals like myself. Imbedded in this mental warefare are some of the world's top athletes in specialized positions from all ranges of the beautiful human body. The stocky sprinter and the lanky runner and the sumo wrestler and the soccer kicker and the middle aged dad are all equal parts important to the success of the team. Nascar draws viewership for its high stakes, dangerous nature and for potential crashes. In football too a guy can get paralyzed or die. It has everything!

Wut

That's just the cognitive dissonance from being force fed soccer from a young age. It's okay, you couldn't help it.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

deleted_user wrote:
Googol wrote:

Wut

That's just the cognitive dissonance from being force fed soccer from a young age. It's okay, you couldn't help it.

I used to be a goal keeper, then someone gave me a goal and I rage quit
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I used to be a goal keeper, then I stuck between the 2 goal posts because I followed the Theodoros pangalos diet
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

tedere12 wrote:I used to be a goal keeper, then I stuck between the 2 goal posts because I followed the Theodoros pangalos diet

It’s an dangerous diet to follow
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

how is baseball ever more interesting than football lol, you must be out of your mind
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

P i k i l i c wrote:football > fake rugby from the states of one part of North America

Don't worry Pikilic, they are slowly but surely starting to understand!

https://www.inc.com/mandy-antoniacci/th ... iness.html
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:Most sports Americans like are objectively superior to soccer, even baseball and hockey.

But of the sports Americans like, "Soccer" is one of their favorite sports :O So... Soccer is superior to Soccer, objectively?!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_in ... eam_sports
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

gibson wrote:Most sports Americans like are objectively superior to soccer, even baseball and hockey.

lol baseball is like the worst sport I can think of after bowls and cricket. Soccer/Basketball/Tennis are world sports. Even Waterpolo which you american scoff at is played in all of Europe and most of the world. (Serbia is the best country in the world at waterpolo, just throwing that out there).
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher
ESO: GRYPHOON

Post by gryphoon94 »

sirmusket wrote:

lol baseball is like the worst sport I can think of after bowls and cricket. Soccer/Basketball/Tennis are world sports. Even Waterpolo which you american scoff at is played in all of Europe and most of the world. (Serbia is the best country in the world at waterpolo, just throwing that out there).

This is wrong actually. According to recent world rankings, 1. Greece (@tedere12 ) 2. Croatia and last but not least 3. Serbia
"I only used Moesbar for 2 years, that's not even long" - SirMusket
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher
ESO: GRYPHOON

Post by gryphoon94 »

gryphoon94 wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

This is wrong actually. According to recent world rankings, 1. Greece (@tedere12 ) 2. Croatia and last but not least 3. Serbia

Source: http://www.fina.org/content/water-polo-ranking
"I only used Moesbar for 2 years, that's not even long" - SirMusket
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

lol kid you are funny @gryphoon94
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

sirmusket wrote:lol kid you are funny @gryphoon94

Do you get a boner whenever oyu hear serbia ?
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.