Sports discussion

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Conquerer999 vs Kaiserklein

Post by gibson »

sirmusket wrote:South and Northern Indians aren't ethnically different, but culturally different. Cutlure doesn't define ethnicity. But I'm not suprised you can't comprehend this simple concept as you probably barely passed high school :lol:
God you really are just a fucking idiot aren't you? You realize that India has over 2,000 ethnic groups right? Source You realize that culture is literally part of the definition of ethnicity Source
Australia outta_key_
Crossbow
ESO: outta_key_

Post by outta_key_ »

gibson wrote:
sirmusket wrote:South and Northern Indians aren't ethnically different, but culturally different. Cutlure doesn't define ethnicity. But I'm not suprised you can't comprehend this simple concept as you probably barely passed high school :lol:
God you really are just a fucking idiot aren't you? You realize that India has over 2,000 ethnic groups right? Source You realize that culture is literally part of the definition of ethnicity Source I don't normally like to toot my own horn but I've had a few drinks so why the hell not. I'm literally just a superior physical human to you, like genetically I'm just better. I was a national merit finalist in highschool, scored in the 99% percentile in my state on the act,lettered in basketball, played against a kid who got a basketball scholarship at Kentucky and just declared for the nba draft( shai gilgeous-alexander) got accepted in the University of Michigan's engineering program(top 10 in the United States), and have fucked more girls then you will in your entire life. Compared to you, a fucking idiot who plays aoe all day. Honestly I shouldn't even be writing this cause you're irrelevant to me, but when I'm tipsy I let imbeciles like you get under my skin. Anyway I'll probably delete this when I wake up in the morning and see everyone calling me out for being a jackass, but right now it feels like the right thing to do.

hey are you the guy who has been smurfing on the pussyslayer69 account recently?
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

gibson wrote:
God you really are just a fucking idiot aren't you? You realize that India has over 2,000 ethnic groups right? Source You realize that culture is literally part of the definition of ethnicity Source I don't normally like to toot my own horn but I've had a few drinks so why the hell not. I'm literally just a superior physical human to you, like genetically I'm just better. I was a national merit finalist in highschool, scored in the 99% percentile in my state on the act,lettered in basketball, played against a kid who got a basketball scholarship at Kentucky and just declared for the nba draft( shai gilgeous-alexander) got accepted in the University of Michigan's engineering program(top 10 in the United States), and have fucked more girls then you will in your entire life. Compared to you, a fucking idiot who plays aoe all day. Honestly I shouldn't even be writing this cause you're irrelevant to me, but when I'm tipsy I let imbeciles like you get under my skin. Anyway I'll probably delete this when I wake up in the morning and see everyone calling me out for being a jackass, but right now it feels like the right thing to do.

You literally bought a 4 thousand dollar computer to stream and play video games all day, stop pretending you some athlete. You havn't touched a girl lol, also don't you live in Tennessee, which is 10+- hrs away from Michigan University lel
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

There is no winner here.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

4k dollar comp and playing video games all day? Sounds like a rich kid
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Jk, I'm the winner here.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

There are 12 members of the ICC and 92 Associate members. Your argument is invalid, Unlike in football and baseball you actually need to be semi decent to be considered in cricket. Comparing basketball is also useless cos theres always one winner lmao , USA...
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

InsectPoison wrote:There are 12 members of the ICC and 92 Associate members. Your argument is invalid, Unlike in football and baseball you actually need to be semi decent to be considered in cricket. Comparing basketball is also useless cos theres always one winner lmao , USA...

Retired Contributor

sirmusket wrote:
InsectPoison wrote:There are 12 members of the ICC and 92 Associate members. Your argument is invalid, Unlike in football and baseball you actually need to be semi decent to be considered in cricket. Comparing basketball is also useless cos theres always one winner lmao , USA...

Your post doesn't make sense at all
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

good that this thread hasnt derailed at all
Retired Contributor

Hazza54321 wrote:good that this thread hasnt derailed at all

Reported for off topic
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

sirmusket wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes
You don't understand, in the mind of a nationalist like sirmusket the only thing that really matters is national origin. It doesn't matter that someone from northern india is often going to be culturally and ethnically identical to someone from southern China, and isn't going to be anything like someone from south India. "But they are still Indians", thats the only thing that matters.

South and Northern Indians aren't ethnically different, but culturally different. Cutlure doesn't define ethnicity. But I'm not suprised you can't comprehend this simple concept as you probably barely passed high school :lol:

This is factually wrong.

They are very ethnically different. In fact, there is far more genetic diversity between a South and North Indian than between a Serbian and Italian.

Read the sources posted dozens of times in this thread. You just make up shit as you go. I've never met anybody as mentally incapable of logical thought than you.

It's like you get overwhelmed by sentences longer than 5 words and just repeat the same crap with no sources and add on a personal insult because you think it sounds witty.

We don't even need to compare life outcomes (you have none since your 16). The fact that you can't have a single discussion with anybody on this forum without devolving into petty and personal insults (and that nobody likes you) is a testament to your awful personality.
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

sirmusket wrote:
gibson wrote:

You literally bought a 4 thousand dollar computer to stream and play video games all day, stop pretending you some athlete. You havn't touched a girl kek, also don't you live in Tennessee, which is 10+- hrs away from Michigan University lel

Many people in the US go out of state for university. It is not even remotely uncommon.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Using kek in 2018. Did you just find 4chan for the first time and finally being able to relate yourself to other people?
r]
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

Before anybody accuses me of cherrypicking photos - I picked, literally, the first photo when googling "Serbian / Italian / South Indian / North Indian Woman"
Attachments
pics.PNG
Retired Contributor

Re: Sports discussion

Original topic converted into 2 different topics. Reason: Derailed, thanks!
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

It's more of a fun thing for us to do since your behaviour is very predictable.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

I'm an Indian and you guys know shit about india, esp SirMusket.

PS: I don't like cricket. Does that define my nationality? Could you please not count 1.2 billion all fans of cricket? Also ethnicity point was the most bs of all.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Cricket sounds almost as boring as baseball. I tried to watch a baseball game once, like to enjoy it. My god, that was such a waste of time. Though I must say football can be kinda boring too, actually most sports can be boring to watch. Gimme some sweet SC2 GSL action.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

Actually, everything is boring for an individual unless it is interesting to them.
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Cricket is definitely not boring to watch if you know whats going on and it is definitely not boring to play. My favourite sport after football is Cricket but i guess it comes down to the individuals preference.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

Like I said it's not boring if you're interested in that thing.
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Ashvin wrote:Like I said it's not boring if you're interested in that thing.

Which i also said
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I don't think a thing is boring if you're interested in it i.e. cricket
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

I prefer a BO35 snooker match over 3 days.
[Sith] - Baphomet