Dreams

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: Dreams

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Had a dream where I was in this weird circle made up of some people I know and some strangers. There was a person in charge and we were doing some sort of weird word association exercise, and one of the prompts was Earl grey tea. Me and one other person I didn't recognize started laughing then explained that it's a Fred Herbert line.

In another dream I was in a grocery store with some people I know and we were tasked with killing spotted lanternflies which had taken over the store. We use tennis rackets to swing at the shelves full of them
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

@deleted_user4 kept trying to convince me to watch what he called "a gritty Japanese remake of Hey Arnold!" Watched about 30 seconds then stopped because it was weird.

Later I flew to Iran to find someone and a fight broke out in a grocery store, then someone yelled at me for not understanding cell networks there
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

:hmm: Mfw this thread is just veiled schizoposting.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Had a dream there was a NA LAN at DJs Dugout @deleted_user4
mad cuz bad
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Dolan wrote::hmm: Mfw this thread is just veiled schizoposting.
Hm?
Denmark voigt1240
Lancer
ESO: voigt

Post by voigt1240 »

I don't ever dream. Weird how others dream so frequently
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

I’d say I remember my dream 2 times a week. Not sure where that falls in the spectrum
mad cuz bad
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

In the purple area, right between bi and gay.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

n0el wrote:I’d say I remember my dream 2 times a week. Not sure where that falls in the spectrum
I remember them maybe twice a month at most. Seems like a lot.
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

A lot of the time I'll remember that I've had a dream, but not remember any details of it. But in spite of not remembering it, there's still this sentiment surrounding the dream like I'm very familiar with it.
Dolan wrote::hmm: Mfw this thread is just veiled schizoposting.
Did someone say schizoposting?

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

@Amsel_ You have to start writing down whatever you can remember immediately after waking up
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Had a dream that it was my first day starting my masters degree. Never have I wanted so much for a dream to be real.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

gibson wrote:Had a dream that it was my first day starting my masters degree. Never have I wanted so much for a dream to be real.
What subject were you studying?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

gibson wrote:Had a dream that it was my first day starting my masters degree. Never have I wanted so much for a dream to be real.
Studying felt good. Writing thesis didn't feel good ngl
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I had a dream that the sun fell out of the sky because it was a giant bomb and then a giant nuclear explosion occurred and sometime between after the speed of light and before the speed of sound I specifically wondered to myself if I was dreaming and was sure that I was not, when I was dreaming, that I would die.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Had several weird dreams last night.

In the first one, Natalie Portman kept telling me she wanted me to bury her paintings in my backyard to "preserve" them. I kept explaining that that was a really dumb way to preserve paintings, and also I don't own my house so I couldn't guarantee she'd be able to get them back, but she ignored everything I said. At one point a really long limo drove by us with like 100 motorcycles behind it and she claimed they were the cast and crew of a huge movie that was shooting in my city, and I told her that that seemed really unlikely because I would have noticed them shooting before, but again she ignored that.

In another dream I adopted a dog but for some reason kept expecting that it would use a litter box like a cat and got frustrated that it wouldn't. Then I also adopted a duck. Pretty sure there were more but I can't recall them atm
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Just remembed another part of the dream, I kept texting my sister and asking her to bring me a bottle of "Blue Walnut OLS." It was never specified what that meant but based on context clues I think it was supposed to be the name of a wine
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Had a dream that Nintendo introduced two new DLC characters for Super Smash Bros.: Chikorita and Ruth Bader Ginsburg
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

I had a dream that @Horsemen was talking to me about stocks and this song was playing in the background (specifically the part between 0:55 and 1:16) :hmm:

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I had a dream that I had a dream where I was in some high school class and we were doing a group project. My group got in trouble for putting a box of rice next to the window, then I "woke up" in the same dream and told somebody about that dream, but lied and said that I specifically got in trouble for it and the other people in my group got away with it.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I had an extremely realistic dream that I had purchased a yo-yo and was looking up good "tricks" for beginners. It was so realistic that I didn't realize it wasn't real until like an hour ago
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I dreamt that Elon Musk came to our flat and was signing autographs on shoes.

But then, when I came on the scene I realised someone had farted around Elon. He looked visibly distressed, but still struggling to see the whole thing done and finished. I told him: Yo Elon, what are you doing, you're writing on the inner side of the shoe, it will get washed out fast, if the shoe is worn. And he gave me this ironic look and went on to sign my sneakers. I told him: "You should do it on the sides". He calmly went on and squiggled the shoe on the inside. I was thinking to myself: :hmm: "you're such a piece of shit, Elon".

Then I think he left quickly, probably couldn't take the cursed atmosphere anymore. We decided to go to the grocery store, to get some things. So we were walking to the store, when I realised I forgot my special, biohazard face mask. I said: ok, let's go back home and I'll drive us all to the store afterwards.
When we got home, we found Elon Musk in the kitchen. He was cooking an omelette. We were perplexed. When he saw us entering the kitchen, he just mumbled something.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I had a dream last night where I needed to find a special mathematical formula for some reason, but no one would say it to me verbally, and whenever I tried to read it it would just be a constantly changing mess of characters. But when I finally found it it was just 3 cubed over 2 squared, which isn't even a formula and doesn't really mean anything.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

fightinfrenchman wrote:I had a dream last night where I needed to find a special mathematical formula for some reason, but no one would say it to me verbally, and whenever I tried to read it it would just be a constantly changing mess of characters. But when I finally found it it was just 3 cubed over 2 squared, which isn't even a formula and doesn't really mean anything.
27/4

next big strat
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Had a dream I was wearing a turquoise suit jacket. I don't know why