Dreams

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: Dreams

Post by spanky4ever »

do not need any answer here here ;)
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Had a dream that I was doing an escape room, but randomly water would start spraying at people and you had to solve a puzzle to make it stop. I remember being very annoyed because I didn't know about this in advance and I was worried it would ruin my phone. At the end of the escape room for some reason we all had to pay Rob Lowe. I gave him $20 then from another room Hillary Clinton showed up and gave him $100.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Had a version of a reoccurring dream which is I'm playing aoe and playing bad and losing and feeling worse.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

deleted_user wrote:Had a version of a reoccurring dream which is I'm playing aoe and playing bad and losing and feeling worse.
Which aoe? 1,2,3?
Spain pain train is real
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I had a dream that involved LBJ but I couldn't remember his name so I mentally referred to him as "Hilarious Jones"
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

I dreamt that I was on a school excursion at a farm. We were mocking the cows there, bullying them. But then all the cows got angry and we realized we were vastly surrounded and outnumbered by the cows. I only barely managed to escape alive.
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

I was doing really well with not having nightmares for a few months, but they've started back up again and I'm losing sleep.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Goodspeed isnt tucking you in tightly enough the monsters can still get you
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

I dreamed that I had bought deep OTM GME calls back in December
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Horsemen wrote:I dreamed that I had bought deep OTM GME calls back in December
I dreamed that I still had 5 shares @61 and didn't sell at 110 yesterday

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Had a dream that McDonald's employees used Google Glass for some reason and I stole one
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I was walking through the city, when I heard some bustle on the other side of the street. I crossed and got close to a sidewalk, where a few cars were parked and there were some weasels running around. I kept looking at one of them, but then a car suddenly veered into the scene and squashed the weasel's hind leg. I flinched and drew closer to see whether it survived. The weasel was still alive, it was limping on the other hind leg. There were a few more of them pattering around, jumping on each other's backs, going into that freezing, monitoring mode, then quickly rushing to some other spot.

Then I felt I needed to change my clothes, for some reason. So I went to a place that looked like a hostel, it had this vague Thai appearance, like the roof was pagoda-shaped. I got in, there were lots of people inside, everyone was a zoomer, including staff. The whole atmosphere seemed very confused and crowded, like nobody knew what the others were doing, but at the same time, they all knew each other, like they've all been to the club together for ages.

Eventually I got "a room", though it looked more like a wardrobe room, where they stored some wares. Someone was rushing to pick up all the discarded clothes that were lying around everywhere, on the bed, floor, chairs. They left the room and I wanted to change my clothes, when I noticed the room had windows without any blinders or curtains. I nervously said "whatever" and just turned the lights off and started changing.

After that, I left my things in the room, got out and started going about the place. It was all very crowded, it looked like a movie set or the backstage of a show. I don't remember what I did, for a while, but then I went back to the room to pick up my stuff and realised a pair of pants and a shirt were missing. And that's when the whole odyssey started.

Who is in charge of this?

I was really pissed and stormed out of the room to find whoever did the check-in. But everywhere I went, they were all shrugging and telling me to look somewhere else. Fuming and boiling with rage, I got out and went to a nearby pub, where I asked the bartender: do you know who the boss of that joint is? With an amused demeanour, the guy didn't say anything, but at some point, another guy emerged from the group, who seemed just as cheerful as them; it was like they were all drunk a bit and really happy about it. The other bartenders pointed to this short guy, who looked like a discounted Jake Paul.

The boss

"Jake Paul" didn't look like he was the boss, but I followed him back inside the building, hoping I'd get my stuff back. He went around a few rooms, chatted with a few other zoomers, then vanished in the crowd.

The old woman

Downbeat and not having much hope I'd recover my stuff, I was stepping through a hallway, when an old woman asked me "was this your room?". She opened the door to a room next to her and as I was peeking through, I could see inside a huge space: it was like a cathedral interior in there, but I could only see some criss-crossing stairs, some columns intertwined with big marble statues, and this massive echo of people whispering and rushing around. I said "no" and she pulled the door back to her, locking all that massive space unto itself.

I kept going around the hallways, there seemed to be multiple smaller buildings connected through small bridges, each building with its own rooms, each full of zoomers talking to each other. It was really cringe because I had no mask and neither did many of them, so I was thinking "yea, I'll get the virus", which compounded my enervation. At some point, some girl came to me and started talking very lively, showing me around the place, explaining things. Then, I veered into another hallway, where another girl went on a rant, occasionally taking some ironic jabs at me. I didn't care much to respond, I just gave some filler reply, to which the room's reaction was subdued hilarity. Then I tried to look through another room on that hallway.

I'm never getting my pants and shirt back.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

These ppl need to lay off the bottle for a while.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Every story on Reddit is a lie
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Basically Reddit is a conspiracy
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

It's over for Reddit in a way
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

It's so over for them, they can feel it down to their ovaries
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Dolan wrote:It's so over for them, they can feel it down to their ovaries
You're taking that ovarypill
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Every story on Reddit is a lie
I like that this is a convenient out for things I cant explain
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

i also like it
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

RefluxSemantic wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Every story on Reddit is a lie
I like that this is a convenient out for things I cant explain
Over for your explanations
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I dreamt that Dacia-Renault made an affordable supercar based on their F1 engine and car analysts were dumbfounded, asking "who is this car for".
It was a weird crossover which looked like a grand tourer, but also had a truck cargo bed behind.
And as the car was speeding up on a road, I could see two people in the cargo area, standing up and holding on to a grab bar.
The car reached the sea and the two people started swimming.
Then I felt two boobs and woke up.

PS. Now I'm sipping from a juice box through a straw.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I dreamt that the dead were desperately trying to reach their family by showing up in their dreams.
It was like a prison escape for them.
They were trying to squeeze in a bit more living, even if it was only in a dream, before they slipped back into nonexistence and oblivion.