Dreams

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Re: Dreams

Post by Amsel_ »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Amsel_ wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Yeah IR or national security or something
What do you plan on doing with that? Thinking of becoming an FSO?
The thought has certainly crossed my mind
Have you thought about doing a stint in the Peace Corp? It would look great on your resume, and applications to grad-school. I'll also just presume baselessly that you're not interested in the military whatsoever.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I don't want to do more shit
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Howdah

Post by Amsel_ »

fightinfrenchman wrote:I don't want to do more shit
Do you have any plans though?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Amsel_ wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:I don't want to do more shit
Do you have any plans though?
All I plan to do is continue sitting around for 8 hours a day coming up with new shitpost ideas
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

@everyone Remember to keep posting them dreams. If you have trouble remembering them, force yourself to wake up in the middle of the might and post them since it's fun for me to read
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Had a dream that I was on some cooking show that had pros teaching regular people who would then compete against each other. Somehow Shoenice got picked as a contestant and ate some of the kitchen equipment. Then for the finale episode they said Taylor Swift was going to perform, but then it changed to that she would compete in the competition and whoever won would actually perform, so I purposely did a bad job so I wouldn't be forced to put on a concert, but then people acted liked I had done something wrong
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Imagine having sand in your dreams.
Howdah

Post by Amsel_ »

Jam wrote:Imagine having sand in your dreams.
That's one small step for sand,
One giant leap for sand-kind.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

I had a dream where Trump released a shoenice-style video of him eating an entire can of pringles in one sitting. It looked like he crushed up the pringles in the can as part of his strategy.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Had a dream that I was on some cooking show that had pros teaching regular people who would then compete against each other. Somehow Shoenice got picked as a contestant and ate some of the kitchen equipment. Then for the finale episode they said Taylor Swift was going to perform, but then it changed to that she would compete in the competition and whoever won would actually perform, so I purposely did a bad job so I wouldn't be forced to put on a concert, but then people acted liked I had done something wrong
You need to do your best. That is why they were angry.

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

evilcheadar wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Had a dream that I was on some cooking show that had pros teaching regular people who would then compete against each other. Somehow Shoenice got picked as a contestant and ate some of the kitchen equipment. Then for the finale episode they said Taylor Swift was going to perform, but then it changed to that she would compete in the competition and whoever won would actually perform, so I purposely did a bad job so I wouldn't be forced to put on a concert, but then people acted liked I had done something wrong
You need to do your best. That is why they were angry.
The rules of the competition were very unclear at that point and I didn't want to be forced to perform a concert
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I've got a real doozy coming up later today, just need to find the time to write it all down
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Update; two good ones coming soon
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

So in dream number one I'm driving around with my mom in my car. We stop at the 24 hour CVS where we pick up our prescriptions (likely due to the fact that I was just there two days ago). We get out of the car and she sees a reusable grocery bag in the backseat of my car (which is there irl, it was acquired as I was getting ingredients at for French onion soup before the last cabin trip). She gets annoyed but not mad about, but I don't even understand why that annoys her at all. She sees Alex Trebek in the parking lot and hugs him and wonders why I'm not more interested in this. I just get back in the car and drive away, leaving them there.

I go to the mall and see a weird wall with what looks like a security guard. As I walk towards I pass a movie theater (which isn't actually in my local mall) and I hear two people going to watch Toy Story 4 (which I don't think is in theaters anymore). A woman goes up to them and says if they fill out a Fandango she'll pay for their tickets, and I think to myself "I should do that later."

I get to the security guy and on the screen behind him some words in I think Swedish appear. He says I need a passport to get through here and a bunch of stuff in the mall starts shutting down. He refused to let me pass so I go into a random GameStop that also has a bunch of other stuff. I buy a bottle of green stuff (a sour apple alcoholic drink meant to be mixed with stuff) in a Gatorade bottle for some reason and what appears to be an outfit for my 2 year old niece. I explain to the sales person how dumb the passport thing is and she kind of just shrugs like it's something she sees a lot. As I'm leaving I see some random people from the Bon Appetit YouTube channel (probably because this is the last thing I watched before going to bed).

As I'm leaving I start pressing the lock button on my car keys to remind me of where I parked. My car isn't where it should have been though, it's behind some people doing a weird dance line, and @Riotcoke is among them. I wait a few minutes so as to not disturb them but then Riot teleports into the driver seat of my car. At first I think in his weird Britishness he forgot where the correct place to sit is but then I realized he must have driven my car to this location.

Suddenly me, him, and the car teleport to the Verizon store near my house (the one that used to be a Hollywood video) but a bunch of the car is missing. There's also a dead bird with a bunch of flies eating it next to us and I get annoyed with Riot for "choosing" this place to go to out of every possible choice.

The end. Stay tuned for the second dream later today.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

fightinfrenchman wrote:So in dream number one I'm driving around with my mom in my car. We stop at the 24 hour CVS where we pick up our prescriptions (likely due to the fact that I was just there two days ago). We get out of the car and she sees a reusable grocery bag in the backseat of my car (which is there irl, it was acquired as I was getting ingredients at for French onion soup before the last cabin trip). She gets annoyed but not mad about, but I don't even understand why that annoys her at all. She sees Alex Trebek in the parking lot and hugs him and wonders why I'm not more interested in this. I just get back in the car and drive away, leaving them there.

I go to the mall and see a weird wall with what looks like a security guard. As I walk towards I pass a movie theater (which isn't actually in my local mall) and I hear two people going to watch Toy Story 4 (which I don't think is in theaters anymore). A woman goes up to them and says if they fill out a Fandango she'll pay for their tickets, and I think to myself "I should do that later."

I get to the security guy and on the screen behind him some words in I think Swedish appear. He says I need a passport to get through here and a bunch of stuff in the mall starts shutting down. He refused to let me pass so I go into a random GameStop that also has a bunch of other stuff. I buy a bottle of green stuff (a sour apple alcoholic drink meant to be mixed with stuff) in a Gatorade bottle for some reason and what appears to be an outfit for my 2 year old niece. I explain to the sales person how dumb the passport thing is and she kind of just shrugs like it's something she sees a lot. As I'm leaving I see some random people from the Bon Appetit YouTube channel (probably because this is the last thing I watched before going to bed).

As I'm leaving I start pressing the lock button on my car keys to remind me of where I parked. My car isn't where it should have been though, it's behind some people doing a weird dance line, and @Riotcoke is among them. I wait a few minutes so as to not disturb them but then Riot teleports into the driver seat of my car. At first I think in his weird Britishness he forgot where the correct place to sit is but then I realized he must have driven my car to this location.

Suddenly me, him, and the car teleport to the Verizon store near my house (the one that used to be a Hollywood video) but a bunch of the car is missing. There's also a dead bird with a bunch of flies eating it next to us and I get annoyed with Riot for "choosing" this place to go to out of every possible choice.

The end. Stay tuned for the second dream later today.
Could you please not make such long threads... I perfer quantity over quality

Btw when I dream I remember only 10 sec and mostly 1 person I see
shit juice :hmm:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I wanted to be as detailed as possible. I remember a lot of my dreams
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Still I did read most of it and this is crazy... I wish I could have dreams like that but 7 years on ritalin... Rip dreams
fightinfrenchman wrote:I wanted to be as detailed as possible. I remember a lot of my dreams
Why do I get a notification that you replied when you didn't quote me... Is this new?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I didn't try
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

You get also a notification with reply?
I'm confused
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Last night I had yet another dream where I and my graduating class are forced to go back to high school for some reason, despite having finished college. This one was unique because while it was happening I mentioned to people how this was something I often have dreams about. Somehow that didn't make me realize it was a dream
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

In my latest dream I was in a hotel room (presumably in Wildwood) and went onto the deck, then jumped to the deck of the neighboring room and snuck inside to see if it was any better than mine. It was exactly the same except the appliances like the fridge and oven had different colors, particularly orange, pink, and yellow (I think I was thinking about Starbursts before I went to bed). Then the door opened and the people whose room it was saw me, and Arnold Schwarzenegger was with them (he owned and/or managed the hotel) and he yelled "Police!" as if that's how you summon the police. I just went back to my room and avoided punishment. The really weird thing is this happened twice.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

This is an artist's rendering of what the appliances looked like. They just had these weird random rectangles of color on them
Attachments
dishwasher 2.jpg
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

From a day or two ago there's a part of a dream I remember thinking was really funny. I was in some sort of weird college class that got broken up into multiple rooms, with like 5-7 people in each one. In the one I was in a young woman came in late and said she was busy getting married (she wasn't wearing a wedding dress or anything). Mark Zuckerberg was also in the room and said "you should go get married" and everybody laughed really hard, even me. Then he kept on telling the "joke" over and over, and I even started telling other people about it. Even after waking up I thought it was funny, it wasn't until I got to work that I realized it doesn't make any sense and isn't even really a joke at all.
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

fightinfrenchman wrote:From a day or two ago there's a part of a dream I remember thinking was really funny. I was in some sort of weird college class that got broken up into multiple rooms, with like 5-7 people in each one. In the one I was in a young woman came in late and said she was busy getting married (she wasn't wearing a wedding dress or anything). Mark Zuckerberg was also in the room and said "you should go get married" and everybody laughed really hard, even me. Then he kept on telling the "joke" over and over, and I even started telling other people about it. Even after waking up I thought it was funny, it wasn't until I got to work that I realized it doesn't make any sense and isn't even really a joke at all.
Putting a credit card on the bill is funny