Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Post by deleted_user0 »

DivideNConquer wrote:
AraGun wrote:The World Cup used to be about countries facing each other, today its too mixed might as well be la liga or premier league.

Alfredo Stéfano Di Stéfano (4 July 1926 – 7 July 2014) was an Argentinian footballer and coach. He is regarded as one of the best footballers of all time.
Di Stéfano played international football mostly for Spain after moving to Madrid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Di_St%C3%A9fano

This proves that no. You are wrong. The world cup didn't "use" to be what you think it was. People always had the choice to play for the country that gave them citizenship.
What about Pele. Pele is as black as any African. You consider him playing for Brazil a cheat too?

it's just a braindead statement that shows he has 0 understanding of the topic he's talking about. He's just mad argentina lost and most ppl weren't argentina fans.

Most countries in the world consist of different ethnicities. The world cup is country and continent representation. Not ethnicity. Otherwise we would not have a Russian team, or an American one, a Chinese one, a Senegalese one, a Nigerian one, no brazilian team, etc. but instead many ethnic teams.
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

umeu wrote:
DivideNConquer wrote:
AraGun wrote:The World Cup used to be about countries facing each other, today its too mixed might as well be la liga or premier league.

Alfredo Stéfano Di Stéfano (4 July 1926 – 7 July 2014) was an Argentinian footballer and coach. He is regarded as one of the best footballers of all time.
Di Stéfano played international football mostly for Spain after moving to Madrid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Di_St%C3%A9fano

This proves that no. You are wrong. The world cup didn't "use" to be what you think it was. People always had the choice to play for the country that gave them citizenship.
What about Pele. Pele is as black as any African. You consider him playing for Brazil a cheat too?

it's just a braindead statement that shows he has 0 understanding of the topic he's talking about. He's just mad argentina lost and most ppl weren't argentina fans.

Most countries in the world consist of different ethnicities. The world cup is country and continent representation. Not ethnicity. Otherwise we would not have a Russian team, or an American one, a Chinese one, a Senegalese one, a Nigerian one, no brazilian team, etc. but instead many ethnic teams.

Di Stéfano played with two different national teams during his career: he played six times with the Argentine national team, and 31 times with the Spanish national team, scoring 23 goals. However, he never played in the World Cup.[5] The player also played four times with Colombia XI, a team formed by some of the best players of the Dimayor league tournament, sometimes mistaken as Colombia international matches (reason of why they are not recognized by FIFA).[23][24][25]

Pls read before posting things you know nothing about. Stefano having played for both teams and Colombia wasnt even eligible to play a world cup, to be eligible you have to play only for 1 national team your whole life so you have to choose well. This is a horrible example pls keep looking. Hey kaiser please read and post the definition of racism 10000 times so its gets through your thick skull.. In no way am I racist for saying someone is of a certain ethnic background when they truly are so. Just stating a fact.
And Umeu its 1 thing if you have 1 or 2 players from different ethnic country on your national team.. its different when over half your team are from other countries thats a bit excesive.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

An irrelevant fact. You insinuate that they aren't actually French because of a certain heritage, which you then confuse with ethnicity. You would never say this if they were white and you couldn't actually tell them apart from the "ethnically pure". That's just racist. Many argentinians are from german and italian descent, not to mention that they're all pretty much spanish settlers. Where do you draw the line between immigrant and ethnically pure? Klose and podolski are polish for example. I wonder if you wouldve complained about that too lmao. I guess not, cuz you can't tell from their facebook picture right?!

the players aren't even from different countries. most of them are born and raised in france. They are french citizens. They're french in culture most likely. By definition of ethnicity, that actually includes them in the French ethnic group. But some people would rather equate ethnicity with race... at best that's ignorance, most likely it's something else.
Argentina AraGun
Lancer

Post by AraGun »

umeu wrote:An irrelevant fact. You insinuate that they aren't actually French because of a certain heritage, which you then confuse with ethnicity. You would never say this if they were white and you couldn't actually tell them apart from the "ethnically pure". That's just racist. Many argentinians are from german and italian descent, not to mention that they're all pretty much spanish settlers. Where do you draw the line between immigrant and ethnically pure? Klose and podolski are polish for example. I wonder if you wouldve complained about that too lmao. I guess not, cuz you can't tell from their facebook picture right?!

Yea you got me I cant tell from facebook so they must be german.. OOps case closed.
... SIT DOWN UMEU German and polish are the same ethnic group u big pro.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

AraGun wrote:
umeu wrote:An irrelevant fact. You insinuate that they aren't actually French because of a certain heritage, which you then confuse with ethnicity. You would never say this if they were white and you couldn't actually tell them apart from the "ethnically pure". That's just racist. Many argentinians are from german and italian descent, not to mention that they're all pretty much spanish settlers. Where do you draw the line between immigrant and ethnically pure? Klose and podolski are polish for example. I wonder if you wouldve complained about that too lmao. I guess not, cuz you can't tell from their facebook picture right?!

Yea you got me I cant tell from facebook so they must be german.. OOps case closed.
... SIT DOWN UMEU

you're not just ignorant, you're actually stupid. And you have no sense of dignity lol. You're just completely in the wrong in so many ways. But too thick to grasp it. Lmao...
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

That wASS a short ban.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Canada DivideNConquer
Crossbow
ESO: DivideNConquer

Post by DivideNConquer »

Allez les Bleus
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Lol poles are slavic wtf
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Argentina AraGun
Lancer

Post by AraGun »

umeu wrote:
AraGun wrote:

... SIT DOWN UMEU

you're not just ignorant, you're actually stupid. And you have no sense of dignity lol. You're just completely in the wrong in so many ways. But too thick to grasp it. Lmao...

Hey umeu ever heard the saying a picture speaks a thousand words??
Here you go bro no more needed to say

Wp by the French african team they will surely win this world cup!!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

AraGun wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Hey umeu ever heard the saying a picture speaks a thousand words??
Here you go bro no more needed to say

Ye, you fail to get the point. Let's wait for your next ban, you certainly haven't learned anything from the first, as you keep going with displaying your racist ignorance.

What if they put 11 griezman's, kocielny's and girouds in the team, and show you the picture. What does that picture say then? Same situation, yet then your picture says nothing.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

You're not white either you're brown.
And with this pic i don't want to offend anyone i just wanna show u the argentina is white meme where as we all know people consider themselves to be white
Attachments
images.png
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Norway oxaloacetate
Dragoon

Post by oxaloacetate »

AraGun wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
AraGun wrote:Are you proud to get carried by africans kaiser, call Mbappe to play for you on sunday too.

You're just pathetic. Nice display of racism and stupidity there, considering that some guys basically aren't french just because they're black. Go back to the 18th century mate.
And for the record, I couldn't care less about football, it's not about that.

Call Mbappe or Umtiti for sunday so you have a chance.

Good advice. Did work. 10/10
We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

It's amazing how some people just don't understand that nationality =/= ethnicity.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

Cavani what a beauty!!
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Ye a couple of beautiful goals today
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

But i think the header was better
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

AraGun wrote:In all honesty France was superior.. Argentina didnt do bad considering how bad they started the world cup this year.
Mbappe is really a rising start, France should win this world cup I dont see any other team beating that.

Having said this. how can you call this France?? You guys have half of africa on your team seriously these guys arent french.
Argentina, Brasil, Mexico, Spain, all these teams are 100% ethnically pure. I understand with all the immigrants you might as well put them on your national team and get some use out of them.
Go france pls rape brasil.

100% ethnically pure :D
Bro, the whole South America is basically half Spain, Italy and Portugal.
Image Image Image
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Dang dude Ronaldo out Messi out same day
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

Coincidence? I think not
Illuminatin confirmed
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:
AraGun wrote:In all honesty France was superior.. Argentina didnt do bad considering how bad they started the world cup this year.
Mbappe is really a rising start, France should win this world cup I dont see any other team beating that.

Having said this. how can you call this France?? You guys have half of africa on your team seriously these guys arent french.
Argentina, Brasil, Mexico, Spain, all these teams are 100% ethnically pure. I understand with all the immigrants you might as well put them on your national team and get some use out of them.

lol ya, the teams he actually mentioned as ethnically pure are some of the biggest "melting pots" in the world. Only spain can be called "ethnically pure", even though you have basques and catalans playing for them, diego costa is brazilian.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Sargsyan wrote:Coincidence? I think not
Illuminatin confirmed

It's a plot to make the best players in the world face each other! At the airport!
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

ez4uruguay
Pay more attention to detail.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:
Garja wrote:

lol ya, the teams he actually mentioned as ethnically pure are some of the biggest "melting pots" in the world. Only spain can be called "ethnically pure", even though you have basques and catalans playing for them, diego costa is brazilian.
also the fact that ethnicity isn't in any way relevant since it's a national event.....
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Haha aragun flamed me by pm, the kid is so frustrated his team lost
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Kaiserklein wrote:Haha aragun flamed me by pm, the kid is so frustrated his team lost

Screenshots or it never happened