Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Re: Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Post by Aykin Haraka »

look internet you will see
No Flag almalek
Skirmisher

Post by almalek »

sad argentina no portugal in final stages,france overall
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

idk those are stupids guys
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

wow the french really know how to celebrate !
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

France captainpouple
Crossbow
ESO: bilbo_the_rabbit

Post by captainpouple »

EZ4FRANCE
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher
ESO: GRYPHOON

Post by gryphoon94 »

Today was a great reminder of one of the consequences of colonialism
"I only used Moesbar for 2 years, that's not even long" - SirMusket
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

gryphoon94 wrote:Today was a great reminder of one of the consequences of colonialism

mad
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

It is true tho
Image Image Image
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher

Post by gryphoon94 »

Kaiserklein wrote:
gryphoon94 wrote:Today was a great reminder of one of the consequences of colonialism

mad

It's the reality of the situation. France conquered many countries, and it was blatantly evident today.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Ok, but I just don't understand why everyone keeps talking about the skin color of the players. What is your point?

Plus, don't need a football finals to know that there's a lot of black people in france :hmm:
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

well played "africa"
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

England colonized more than France and they still suck dick
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Not sure about the commoners of France, but it has some great cavalry units.
Pay more attention to detail.
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher

Post by gryphoon94 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Ok, but I just don't understand why everyone keeps talking about the skin color of the players. What is your point?

Plus, don't need a football finals to know that there's a lot of black people in france :hmm:

Those who are pointing that out are racist. What im saying is the fact that in past centuries, France has colonized the shit out of all of the countries where a majority of tonight's lineup are from. So did France win? No. This was just a reminder of many people they conquered
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

siderit wrote:I am amazed how soft has west become and how everything is racism nowadays. Anyway GG WP France.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:
InsectPoison wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Wtf is your signature
A nonsense attempt at various insults after his first attempt backlashed and only further exposed himself; a montage of the kid's obsession with me. It's a pity ESOC is so tolerant towards unfounded libel.

It's the other way around actually. You can't be in a thread or a twitch chat without making comments about me... But of course I am the one with an obsession. You're absolutely delusional, mate. Really, get yourself checked out!

You're also the one constantly resorting to name calling and insulting the people you converse with. I merely quoted you, you just took my words and twisted them. My signature is tit for tat, if you think it's unfounded libel, take a look at your own signature. Perhaps you might learn something about hypocrisy!

I'm still waiting for those facts btw. I guess you're still looking. Or still making them up. Either way, it's taking forever!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeĆ  has a crush on zoi :love: :love: how cute :hmm: :hmm:
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

What Gryphoon is saying isnā€™t wrong at all . The only reason the majority of players in France lineup was even eligible to play for them is due to French colonialism , we canā€™t deny that can we ? The UK also colonised a shit ton of countries but they took over countries which prefer cricket and rugby and if you look at the England cricket team it is evident. Attributing the win to colonialism isnā€™t racist at all.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Aoe players are such bad loosers lol. We just crush you gg out.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

InsectPoison wrote:What Gryphoon is saying isnā€™t wrong at all . The only reason the majority of players in France lineup was even eligible to play for them is due to French colonialism , we canā€™t deny that can we ? The UK also colonised a shit ton of countries but they took over countries which prefer cricket and rugby and if you look at the England cricket team it is evident. Attributing the win to colonialism isnā€™t racist at all.

He isn't wrong. But it's very simplistic.

He isn't necessarily being racist either. But there is definitely a double standard (not necessarily applied by him.) Like I said, why aren't people making these remarks about Argentina (Thank you team Mediterranean) or Brazil (Thank you team Africa and Mediterranean), South African rugby (Thank you team England/Netherlands), or Australia (Thank you team Earth, basically everyone except Australia)
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

umeu wrote:
InsectPoison wrote:What Gryphoon is saying isnā€™t wrong at all . The only reason the majority of players in France lineup was even eligible to play for them is due to French colonialism , we canā€™t deny that can we ? The UK also colonised a shit ton of countries but they took over countries which prefer cricket and rugby and if you look at the England cricket team it is evident. Attributing the win to colonialism isnā€™t racist at all.

He isn't necessarily being racist either. But there is definitely a double standard (not necessarily applied by him.) Like I said, why aren't people making these remarks about Argentina (Thank you team Mediterranean) or Brazil (Thank you team Africa and Mediterranean), South African rugby (Thank you team England/Netherlands), or Australia (Thank you team Earth, basically everyone except Australia)

The other countries you mentioned those players and their families have been living there for many many generations . I highly doubt anyone on the Argentine team is a 1st generation immigrant like majority of the French team is.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

InsectPoison wrote:
umeu wrote:

The other countries you mentioned those players and their families have been living there for many many generations . I highly doubt anyone on the Argentine team is a 1st generation immigrant like majority of the French team is.

considering they are almost all born in France, they're at least 2nd generation immigrant.

Argentina has had a lot of immigration before and after ww2, So many haven't been living there for that long. Many Italians went there in the 60's and 70's. Many of the french immigrant families also came to France around that time. Australia has a similar situation, with many people coming to Australia in the early 50's and sixties. How many generations does it have to be? If it's simply a matter of numbers, then we can just count.